Sign in to follow this  
BwareDWare94

Sorry, Eagles Fans...

But the Minnesota Vikings are coming to town to spank that ass!

No denying this one. We'll be lucky to cross midfield. Assuming the Vikings don't turn the ball over, I'm pretty sure we're looking at a shutout.

Andre Smith isn't much of a loss. Kalil on the other hand, is a huge loss if Jake Long isn't effective or if TJ Clemmings can't become more consistent. It's bad plays that burn him. He can play a quarter of great football then get burned repeatedly during one possession.

I have heard nothing about the severity of Fusco's concussion, and no word on Diggs as of right now. We're waiting to see if he practices. I think Adam Thielen is in line for another big game, to be honest.

Edited by BwareDWare94

Minny has lost both starting Tackles and Fusco is playing hurt as well as Digg with a hammy which is a big deal for a WR. I have little doubt that the Vikings defense will dismantle our offense, but this could be an ugly game decided by turnovers and who can make plays on special teams. Minnesota can't run the ball and if they can't protect Sam Bradford they're in for a world of trouble offensively. I'm not saying the Eagles win this game, but I don't think it's going to be easy for the Vikings to leave Philly with their undefeated streak still intact.

Sean nailed it.

• Upvote 1

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. :p