Sign in to follow this  
blotsfan

Trump Regime thread.

3 hours ago, DalaiLama4Ever said:

It's 100% America's fault for dragging the Kurds through ... everything... for the last million years. Letting them sacrifice their soldiers to fight our fake war on terror was BS. The endless wars need to not be endless though. The Syrian Civil war isn't our war to fight.

We cant just abandon our allies like this, though. There's a way to withdraw, and this isn't it. I'm glad we're getting our troops out, but this sends a horrific message to our allies.

This tweet though

I know its Trump and I know he's said so many crazy things, but this might just take the cake. "I, in my great and unmatched wisdom" lmao. And when did we destroy and obliterate the Economy of Turkey? 

Edited by Thanatos

2 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

We cant just abandon our allies like this, though. There's a way to withdraw, and this isn't it. I'm glad we're getting our troops out, but this sends a horrific message to our allies.

Isn't this what they say about Iraq and Afghanistan all the time? Lol what is the right way?

Just now, seanbrock said:

Isn't this what they say about Iraq and Afghanistan all the time? Lol what is the right way?

Not in a way that immediately invites an attack against our allies. Turkey has already struck at the Kurds in the wake of our withdrawal.

First, it has to happen like this. The people over there are so militarily incompetent, if we waited for them to get good, we would never be done.

Second they're not really allies. They are friendly only because the enemy of my enemy is my friend. We bandit them in our fine. 

Sink or swim peeps.

This is like the third or fourth time Trump has called our troops home only to have his comments clarified later by military officials saying that it isn't true. Getting pretty sick of that game.

18 hours ago, Omerta said:

First, it has to happen like this. The people over there are so militarily incompetent, if we waited for them to get good, we would never be done.

Second they're not really allies. They are friendly only because the enemy of my enemy is my friend. We bandit them in our fine. 

Sink or swim peeps.

I love playing "translate Ngata's crappy cell phone."

"We bandit them in our fine" guys. What does it mean? Is it code? 

Also the Kurds are not really allies? They helped us versus ISIS a lot. So we're just going to use them and lose them?

It's like we've lived this nightmare before.

Please don't. 

4 hours ago, Thanatos said:

I love playing "translate Ngata's crappy cell phone."

"We bandit them in our fine" guys. What does it mean? Is it code? 

Also the Kurds are not really allies? They helped us versus ISIS a lot. So we're just going to use them and lose them?

It's the greatest phone ever says the fucking tech nerds at work. Get the new iPhones they said, they're great they said. My personal phone is a flip so I can't use this on it.

Anywho. No, they're really not. I mean they like us but only because we don't try to kill them. And it's hardly use them and lose them. As far as ISIS, we were going to merc those sheep fuckers anyway. We have helped them more than they have us by an immeasurable amount. And it beats the alternative. Staying there until they can defense themselves competently... We would be there long after we're both dead and I'm in no hurry to do that.

2 hours ago, Omerta said:

It's the greatest phone ever says the fucking tech nerds at work. Get the new iPhones they said, they're great they said. My personal phone is a flip so I can't use this on it.

Anywho. No, they're really not. I mean they like us but only because we don't try to kill them. And it's hardly use them and lose them. As far as ISIS, we were going to merc those sheep fuckers anyway. We have helped them more than they have us by an immeasurable amount. And it beats the alternative. Staying there until they can defense themselves competently... We would be there long after we're both dead and I'm in no hurry to do that.

Interesting that you have that opinion. I haven't asked one of my friends, but every other military person I know is incensed over leaving the Kurds to die.

But you didn't answer my question. What was that line meant to say? I'm curious now.

18 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

Interesting that you have that opinion. I haven't asked one of my friends, but every other military person I know is incensed over leaving the Kurds to die.

But you didn't answer my question. What was that line meant to say? I'm curious now.

We will abandon them in time anyway. That was the line.

I would be for saving them if we actually got to win. This government has been putting our military in bad position after bad position and I'm tired of it.  

Either fight to win or get our troops the fuck out.

We're not fighting to win. We're fighting to make more munitions and bombs to keep the war machine going and We're fighting to keep that region in economic shambles so they can be easily taken advantage of by installing some puppet government lol. Countries like Saudi Arabia and UAE that cooperate don't get sanctioned or bombed. Also funny that Saudi Arabia and UAE...or private citizens in those countries sponsor terrorism. Makes you think doesn't it? Just like how we lost the Vietnam war but you can go stay at a nice resort in Vietnam for vacation :yao:

Edited by seanbrock

1 hour ago, seanbrock said:

We're not fighting to win. We're fighting to make more munitions and bombs to keep the war machine going and We're fighting to keep that region in economic shambles so they can be easily taken advantage of by installing some puppet government lol. Countries like Saudi Arabia and UAE that cooperate don't get sanctioned or bombed. Also funny that Saudi Arabia and UAE...or private citizens in those countries sponsor terrorism. Makes you think doesn't it? Just like how we lost the Vietnam war but you can go stay at a nice resort in Vietnam for vacation :yao:

I loathe talking about the Vietnam war. That said, we didn't lose. It's because a bunch of good-for-nothing pussy's back home who were too chickenshit decided that they were going to start espousing  the bullshit phrase that we lost. Just because it wasn't fought the way they wanted it to be fought, or that it was fought to begin with, doesn't mean we lost. I would have gone to prison in those days, because I absolutely would have killed anyone who would have spit on a US soldier. not at the time, but I would have waited until no clear motive was there, and then I would start whacking them one by one. They're the sorriest excuse for humanity I've ever seen in my life and it really is a true tragedy that I have to call them Americans. In my opinion, they should still be shot.

Edited by Omerta
  • Like 1

Yeah, if you're against a war it really just doesn't even make sense to spit on people who were drafted to go to war or who needed to take advantage of the GI Bill in order to afford job training or an education. 

23 hours ago, Omerta said:

We will abandon them in time anyway. That was the line.

I would be for saving them if we actually got to win. This government has been putting our military in bad position after bad position and I'm tired of it.  

Either fight to win or get our troops the fuck out.

I'm sorry but the way we handled this is despicable. I respect that as ex-military you have a great deal of expertise on the subject, but I simply cannot agree with you here.

Did you know that since August we have been pushing the Kurds to dismantle their defensive fortifications? Our stated reasoning was to quell Turkey and convince them not to attack. The Kurds did as we asked, because they trusted us to restrain Turkey. Now Erdogan and his government is saying Trump and his admin knew exactly what was going to happen as soon as we withdrew. 11,000 Kurds died helping us take down ISIS and we have stabbed them in the back. It in fact looks like we actively intended to do so. We acted as their friends, got them to take down their defenses, and then withdrew and let the Turks slaughter them.

And Trump says thats okay, because they didnt help us in WW2.

Edited by Thanatos

So our troops should keep dying for them? What are we fighting? Look, at the end of the day they are 25 to 30 million strong, ISIS is less than 100k. For any fighting force worth their salt, this is an easy fight. Either way, I'm more upset American troops have went from a shit mission, to a proud one, to a pointless one. 

Americans are drying for absolutely no reason, that needs to stop. My loyalty outside of the big 3, it's to my brothers and sisters in arms and Americans before it is to a force that was provided the best help that any country could get for 20 FUCKING YEARS, and are still incompetent.

I wish the people well, they were good to me, but I will never put them over Americans. It's time to end it occupation of the middle East.

Edited by Omerta
  • Upvote 1

Turkey has been communicating with NATO on their intentions. They claim they just want a buffer zone and to use said zone for Syrian refugees. 

NATO chief even said that the concerns Turkey has with terrorism on their southern border plus the number of Syrian refugees they take in are legitimate. 

Who knows what their real intentions are and idk what kind of talks have been attempted to work out those issues without dropping bombs... but it definitely doesn’t seem like a conflict I want to send Americans into to die. 

Did you guys see that trans activist shit outside the town hall. Seriously stupidest fucking people. 18 are killed and it's and epidemic, fucking sensationalist cunts.

Honestly, as fucked up as it is I would have expected that to be higher. Homophobia isn't dead but imo It's gotten better. 

That's the crazy part. We have to sensationalize everything and the outrage media factory picks it up and shoves it down our throats. 

If the trans community is .03% of the population that puts them at 9,900,000. 18 people Is like .00000019% of that. So .00000019% of .03 % is an epidemic. If that's the case there is an epidemic of black millionaires, who knew. Fucking idiots. This is why it is so hard to take their horseshit serious.

On 10/9/2019 at 9:01 PM, Omerta said:

So our troops should keep dying for them? What are we fighting? Look, at the end of the day they are 25 to 30 million strong, ISIS is less than 100k. For any fighting force worth their salt, this is an easy fight. Either way, I'm more upset American troops have went from a shit mission, to a proud one, to a pointless one. 

Americans are drying for absolutely no reason, that needs to stop. My loyalty outside of the big 3, it's to my brothers and sisters in arms and Americans before it is to a force that was provided the best help that any country could get for 20 FUCKING YEARS, and are still incompetent.

I wish the people well, they were good to me, but I will never put them over Americans. It's time to end it occupation of the middle East.

We werent, though? That was the point. They were there as a deterrent. Turkey would never attack and risk the wrath of the US while our soldiers were there. They cut a deal with Trump and he pulled our guys out so now they can attack the Kurds. The big thing to me is asking them to dismantle their defenses for the past two months and then leaving. They'll never trust us again, nor should any other ally, at least as long as Trump is in charge.

The Kurds can beat ISIS. They can't beat Turkey.

5 hours ago, Omerta said:

That's the crazy part. We have to sensationalize everything and the outrage media factory picks it up and shoves it down our throats. 

If the trans community is .03% of the population that puts them at 9,900,000. 18 people Is like .00000019% of that. So .00000019% of .03 % is an epidemic. If that's the case there is an epidemic of black millionaires, who knew. Fucking idiots. This is why it is so hard to take their horseshit serious.

Yeah how dare they get upset at the rise in violence versus trans and gay people as this administration keeps pushing ass backwards ideas about said people. 

13 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

Yeah how dare they get upset at the rise in violence versus trans and gay people as this administration keeps pushing ass backwards ideas about said people. 

Yep all 18 of them that were murdered. Gee whiz. I wish the murder rate in other groups was that low...like black people... 

They can sit the fuck back down.

3 minutes ago, Omerta said:

Yep all 18 of them that were murdered. Gee whiz. I wish the murder rate in other groups was that low...like black people... 

They can sit the fuck back down.

Yeah lets ignore the rise in murders of an incredibly small group of people. Lets ignore the rhetoric on the right side of the political aisle that dehumanizes them and actively contributes to a rise in violence. Tell them to come back when they're in the hundreds. There's no reason to nip a problem as it starts, much better to wait until its a huge problem. 

Someone has it worse than you is a fucking terrible argument, dude.