Sign in to follow this  
blotsfan

Trump Regime thread.

Lmao the ladies on the left.

We have "Are you kidding me with this shit"  brunette, then

"That is absolutely disgusting" blonde and then

"Small frown at the back of your head" blonde beside her.

That would be his wife, sister, and mother. 

6 hours ago, DalaiLama4Ever said:

That would be his wife, sister, and mother. 

Wait are you serious? Haha that just makes this even better.

Sorry the younger blonde in the front row is his friend, not sister... My bad. But the brunette right behind him is his wife and the older blonde on the far left is his mom. The two women on the right are also friends I believe.

In what's not that surprising to anyone, the FBI investigation is so limited in scope that its probably going to find no real evidence to corroborate the story. This lack of evidence will be used to show that the story isn't credible, and kavanaugh will be confirmed. 

Edited by blotsfan

That’s what all the republicans were saying during the hearings.... 

It needs a police investigation. Unfortunately with the time that has passed, Dr. Fords memory gaps, and witnesses declining the event ever happened — idk what anyone expects. 

And im not blaming Dr. Ford. She remembers the incident itself but not much else (typical for abuse victims) .... but there is up to This point literally no evidence anywhere To corroborate her account

At this point I don't believe the results of the investigation should matter in this case. The hearing isn't about whether Kavanaugh is innocent or guilty of sexually assaulting people (but he certainly is), but rather if he is fit to serve on the supreme court. His actions and demeanor during the hearing prove that he isn't, but that doesn't fucking matter apparently.

• Upvote 1

Good luck trying to get that through to people...

During a hearing about sexual assault allegations levied against him that there’s literally 0 evidence of — he got mad which means he isn’t fit to be on the court? Eh. 

If he would have been calm and collected, people would have called him guilty because he looked smug. 

I don’t want him on the court , I just dont realistically think that argument gets close to flying. 

Not gonna help is the fact that one of the other people who came forward against him has totally recanted. 100% false admitted by the person doing the accusing. 

They should be hammering him on all the times he's lied. I think that's their best angle but Republicans are going to vote to confirm him anyway.

It's not even the whole getting mad part. It's the part where he perjured himself on multiple occasions that shows he is not fit to sit on the highest court in your country. The cover up is always more damning than the actual crime, and whew baby is Kavanaugh trying to cover his ass with anything he can find. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DalaiLama4Ever said:

That’s what all the republicans were saying during the hearings...

I'm not giving them credit when the limitations are intentionally imposed by the republicans. 

10 minutes ago, seanbrock said:

They should be hammering him on all the times he's lied. I think that's their best angle but Republicans are going to vote to confirm him anyway.

I agree that that would be the angle... Unfortunately, that’s not gonna stop him here I don’t tthink.

4 minutes ago, blotsfan said:

I'm not giving them credit when the limitations are intentionally imposed by the republicans. 

What are those limits? I haven’t read anything specific on the FBI investigation since it started. All I know is that ABC talking heads were saying it likely wouldn’t discover anything because of the ‘limited scope’. That was before it started though — dring the actual hearings

I think the obvious reason this argument isn't being made by anyone but Sanders that I know of is because the Dems are all for a police State. Obama jailed journalists and whistle blowers. He allowed cops to crack down on occupy wall street and actual fucking Pinkertons to attack and commit war crimes against US citizens in standing Rock. They're only interested in having their team win because they make more money that way. This has to stop. Our country has been fucking sold out from under us and it has been a bipartisan effort. 

Edited by seanbrock

5 hours ago, RazorStar said:

At this point I don't believe the results of the investigation should matter in this case. The hearing isn't about whether Kavanaugh is innocent or guilty of sexually assaulting people (but he certainly is), but rather if he is fit to serve on the supreme court. His actions and demeanor during the hearing prove that he isn't, but that doesn't fucking matter apparently.

What makes you certain he is guilty? Have I missed a reveal ( entirely possible)?

Nothing conclusive (and in a case like this you won't ever find something conclusive) but typically when you can't keep a story straight it means that there is something to hide.

3 minutes ago, RazorStar said:

Nothing conclusive (and in a case like this you won't ever find something conclusive) but typically when you can't keep a story straight it means that there is something to hide.

I agree he is a bad guy but I don't think he sexually assaulted anyone, at least not enough to say something definitively. 

I also disagree with the always lying to hide something related to what your accused of. I think a lot of people truly lie out of spite as odd as that is.

I don't believe anyone in this whole thing, and he should not be a justice for sure. I just don't think he raped anyone either.

I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't do it to Ford but she knew he did it and none of his victims would come forward. I think we all need to be aware as well that Kavanaugh has some very powerful people pushing for him to be on the court. If you think these people would be above threatsbto witnesses or victims you would be a fool. I know it's highly conspiratorial but I think we all know SOMETHING is up with this guy and he seems like those date rape enthusiast frat boys we've all known and loved. 

Edited by seanbrock

Wouldnt be shocked if either we're lying., Wouldn't be shocked if one or both were paid off. This just reeks of distraction for something.

As bad as a guy as he is, the Democrats played with that poor lady. She testified that she only gave that letter to two people... Two. She was promised confidentiality by Dianne Feinstein. Feinstein refers her to the George Soros funded anti-Kavanaugh group leader lawyer and then.... the letter magically leaks... When the only people who had it were Democrats.

Dr. Ford also testified that she was not told by her lawyers that Republicans offered to fly to California to interview her... nor was she told she had an option to do this privately. 

Democrats wanted her name out there.. they wanted her testifying in public in front of the entire world... and they got it. Sick. Sick, sick bastards. I don't think anything would come of it, but they need to investigate the leaking of that letter and Dianne Feinstein. 

• Upvote 1

I think the saddest part is that everyone here looks bad. There are no winners here, just who lost more and I dont know who that is yet, and I dont think we are going to know that until after November. I think this thing looks made up and Kavanaugh looks evil, and I think the dems look like whiny bitches, while the republicans looked like they would back literally anyone who had money to throw them. It is just all terrible.

• Upvote 2

It just goes to show that there are not nearly enough guillotines to go around. But also, in the why don't we have senate photographer do baroque art pieces I've got another one.

Edited by blotsfan

Trump lifts all limitations on FBI investigation. 

I have such little faith in the FBI at this point even if they find nothing I still don't trust it.