Sign in to follow this  
blotsfan

Trump Regime thread.

38 minutes ago, Omerta said:

The fact Gabbard didn't make it lets you know its rigged. Now I have to vote Trump out of spite for the democratic part

Gabbard has the charisma of a pet rock, of course she didn't make it. Doesn't matter how sound your policies are if people don't like you.

2 minutes ago, RazorStar said:

Gabbard has the charisma of a pet rock, of course she didn't make it. Doesn't matter how sound your policies are if people don't like you.

tenor.gif?itemid=10796726

16 minutes ago, RazorStar said:

I mean I liked her after she torpedoes Harris' campaign. So Trump is the most charismatic person left running. This should get interesting. Nobody in the democratic field has a shot. Not against him.

It is also hard to be charismatic when you get the second to least amount of air time on the debate platform. Or google mysteriously blocks 6 hours of website traffic while you are the most searched candidate in the internet.

People wanted to see her, they wanted to hear her and she was denied time. It was sad, but alas when we end up with 4 more years of trump we will know why.

1 hour ago, RazorStar said:

Compared to who though? She was charismatic enough to be the most searched candidate after both debates according to Google. You telling me Beto made it and not Tulsi? How about Amy Klobuchar? Does anyone even know who she is? 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/1887209001

She hit the individual donor mark weeks ago. I might stop saying it's rigged if the DNC comes out and tells us how they pick which polls they use to say who qualifies. 

It doesn't matter what the voters want, we're getting Warren. They're going to cheat Sanders. The DNC woul rather have 4 more years of Trump than to win with a candidate who isn't a party insider. They're owned by all the same donors as the GOP and they will do whatever it takes to "secure the bag." 

Edited by seanbrock

Oh, something I previously forgot to mention. Kirsten Gillibrand also failed to make the debate and has decided to drop out of the race.

If you want to see rigged though, just watch CNN... They, very often, during election talk put up the top 5-6 candidates in the polls... Except for the fact that they leave Andrew Yang off who is consistently at 3% right now and put Beto up instead who is at 1% lol. 

Fuck Russia, the media plays such a huge role in who becomes President. It's really ridiculous. 

• Upvote 2

"The worker who votes the Democrat or Republican ticket does worse than throw his vote away. He is a deserter of his class and his own worst enemy." Eugene Debs

• Upvote 2

Trump fires Bolton which is great news. Unfortunately there is not a lot of hope in him not naming another neocon psychopath to replace him.

#YangBeatsTrump entered the Top 5 trending on twitter yesterday. 

The champ is here, the Champ is here 

(This came about again because a recent NH poll shows Yang beating Trump there by 8 points)

Edited by DalaiLama4Ever

Trump again repeats the lie he went to Ground Zero and offered his help. The man simply has to be relevant, no matter what the subject is.

Edited by Thanatos

I'm still a jaded EX over the DNC doing whatever possible to keep out Gabbard when there are polling people a point behind her in the debates. It's just so blatant 

I can't see Warren or Biden beating Trump so I am not sure what to do at the polls at this juncture.

IDK how well this is going to work out but... I want to see it. lol

Edited by DalaiLama4Ever

I'm all in on Yang now that Tulsi is out. Would like to see her get the VP nod from him, but I think the smarter move would be to try to grab an establishment person as your VP just to get some more votes.

Yang would destroy Trump. He pulls over 10% of Trump voters, (this is exactly what I was talking about @blotsfan), and keeps the leftists on board as well. Which of course means the Dems will do everything in their power to keep him out of office.

The GOP is despicable. They only care about 9-11 to use it to attack Ilhan Omar,  but then turn around and use it as a club to override a veto by House Dems in NC. While their democratic colleagues were at a 9/11 memorial service, and after saying there would not be any votes at the 8:30 AM session, they turned around and sprung a surprise vote in order to pass a veto that they otherwise would be unable to pass.

https://www.wral.com/how-dare-you-do-this-mr-speaker-in-surprise-move-house-overrides-budget-veto/18626626/

Omar's quote was douchey as fuck but that is just how shit goes. 

I read in your link that it was on the calendar, is this true. It seems fairly straightforward if I read it right.

They told the Dems there would be no vote till 1pm. They even have texts from Representative Lewis to a reporter that there will be no 8:30 vote. They let them leave to go to a 9/11 memorial service and then try to say "well you should be at work." On today of all days, you pull this complete BS? Fuck him and fuck the entire party at this point. The governor should instruct the state to ignore the bill if it gets through the Senate,  as it was passed via legislative misconduct. The GOP truly are the party of Trump-liars to a T. They don't care about lying anymore, its just another tool to get the job done.

Don't get me started on Omar. The hypocrisy of the right to go after her for one thing taken out of context while ignoring what Trump says on a daily basis is truly mind-boggling. Not to mention the 3 main points against her are completely made up by "journalists" at Fox News and Breitbart.

Not trying to be condescending or whataboutism or whatever, but how many politicians do you think are legit honest ?

Not that it should be excused I just expect it from everyone. I am a big Gabbard fan and know in my heart of hearts she is not being transparent with me.

I don't care for Omar but she is not alone. I can only think of 3 I like. Her quote was dumb, but it's natural. When feminists are bitching about whatever they bitch about now, someone always gets lambasted for saying, it's some men. White people after Charleston, it's some white people did something and they get lambasted. Black person cheats welfare? It's just some black people, not all of them. And they get lambasted. It's just how it goes these days.

All of those statements are true of course, but for some reason we only let it slide for people in the party, or who identify with our party, but fuck the other ones. It's sad but she should have known.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Omerta said:

Not trying to be condescending or whataboutism or whatever, but how many politicians do you think are legit honest ?

Not that it should be excused I just expect it from everyone. I am a big Gabbard fan and know in my heart of hearts she is not being transparent with me.

I don't care for Omar but she is not alone. I can only think of 3 I like. Her quote was dumb, but it's natural. When feminists are bitching about whatever they bitch about now, someone always gets lambasted for saying, it's some men. White people after Charleston, it's some white people did something and they get lambasted. Black person cheats welfare? It's just some black people, not all of them. And they get lambasted. It's just how it goes these days.

All of those statements are true of course, but for some reason we only let it slide for people in the party, or who identify with our party, but fuck the other ones. It's sad but she should have known.

I do agree with your take on Omar, she should have known better than to use those words. As I said, poorly said by her.

There is a difference as far as politicians go here. If one side specifically tells you something and is just planning on lying to get a vote through they otherwise shouldn't, that is political malpractice and should not be allowed. All politicians lie to a degree, but you really have to be able to trust the other guys when they're talking to you about legislative proceedings, otherwise its just impossible to work with anyone.

Image may contain: 1 person

Next highest candidate was Kamala Harris at 13th overall and 50k searches.... 

This is a presidential candidate ya’ll. I truly believe he would beat Trump head to head.

He's a pass for me dawg. Although given my dog shit options he is the least smelly of the shit options.

I haven't given up on Gabbard yet.

• Upvote 1

Still don't trust Yang. I think his version of UBI is a scam to trick poor/low education/drug addicted people (and their children) into opting in for less money and phasing out social safety net programs while just raising inflation and prices on goods and services. 1000 a month is probably too much in some cases and too little in others depending on where you live. I get his argument about automation and it's absolutely correct. I'm not against UBI but I think this will hurt poor people the way he wants to do this and I just do not trust this dude one bit. I also really don't like his take on Julian Assange. 

I'm pissed that Sanders has been pretty much silent on Assange too tbh but at least he values the first amendment enough to say he shouldn't stand trial. Assange, other whistle blowers like Snowden and Manning and the first amendment are near the top as far as my issues go. I think Yang is a fucking snake and he's really smart.

I could be wrong. The only thing that gives me pause is the way he's covered in the media. People who want to stick it in the ass of poor people are generally lauded by the press but his stance on Assange is a big bugaboo for me.

Assange is a douche bag, as is Bradley Manning. Snowden is aiiight.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, seanbrock said:

Still don't trust Yang. I think his version of UBI is a scam to trick poor/low education/drug addicted people (and their children) into opting in for less money and phasing out social safety net programs while just raising inflation and prices on goods and services. 1000 a month is probably too much in some cases and too little in others depending on where you live. I get his argument about automation and it's absolutely correct. I'm not against UBI but I think this will hurt poor people the way he wants to do this and I just do not trust this dude one bit. I also really don't like his take on Julian Assange. 

I'm pissed that Sanders has been pretty much silent on Assange too tbh but at least he values the first amendment enough to say he shouldn't stand trial. Assange, other whistle blowers like Snowden and Manning and the first amendment are near the top as far as my issues go. I think Yang is a fucking snake and he's really smart.

I could be wrong. The only thing that gives me pause is the way he's covered in the media. People who want to stick it in the ass of poor people are generally lauded by the press but his stance on Assange is a big bugaboo for me.

I find this hypocritical considering that Bernie Sanders plans to annihilate the poor and middle class with his health care plan. How can you like that but nitpick UBI like you do... lol

An average family of 3 receives under $500 of assistance by the government. Upping that to 2k$ sounds like a win to me. Not to mention the roughly 50$B in fraud the government actually admits to... Nice to take care of that as well.

Giving people too much money... too much freedom... is really weird complaint.  lol 

“ I wanna help the poor but not that much “ 

• Upvote 1

Bernie Sanders has spent almost the entirety of his adult life fighting for working people's issues and civil rights. Yang ran a company. He has the luxary of being able to say whatever he wants. I can't see how getting rid of the profit incentive of denying people health care and just having the legal responsibility of maximizing profit for shareholders and have a single payer negotiator for drug prices doesn't dramatically reduce the cost of health care for us all.