Sign in to follow this  
blotsfan

Trump Regime thread.

Yep. Thats about what I expected.

• Upvote 1

What's the end game with all this Russia shit? We're already sanctioning them. We already have military bases and troops around their boarders. We've already been bombing their allies on an airstrip that the Russians had troops on. They've said they would shoot down our planes and they shut down communications with us. You do realize that Russia is a nuclear power right? You do realize that this is probably the closest we've been to war with them since the Cuban Missile Crisis right? And you do you realize that we have interfered in their elections before....more than once....right?

I don't understand, Hillary lost because she was a flawed candidate running a flawed campaign. When's the last time a candidate didn't campaign in the rust belt? There's absolutely nothing to suggest that Trump is in any way beholden to Russia. He's acted pretty aggressively towards them since day 1. If the Russians helped uncover the TRUTH about Hillary, which by all indications it was exactly that, then what's the issue? She probably still would have won if she didn't run her campaign like a dickhead.

• Upvote 1

Apparently Donald Jr. knows how to release emails, something Hillary does not lol.

• Upvote 1

John McCain went of Face The Nation talking about preserving American Supremacy and the New World Order that we've had since post WWII. LITERALLY. We live in some scary times man. At least he let us know what this is really about lol. This is really about oil pipelines and NATO to anyone who has been paying attention

John McCain is a senile old fool.

Also I have 0 idea why trump jr tweeted those emails. I mean, I'm glad he did, but it seems like a really dumb move.

John McCain is a senile old fool and is FIRMLY in the same camp as DNC loyalists and corporate media in regards to policy with Russia and the world really. Can't really dismiss him. He's parroting the same rhetoric as all your heroes.

Just as I dismiss McCain out of hand when I don't agree with him, I dismiss him when I do.

Blots hates WikiLeaks for the same reasons. The truth is inconvenient.

I've read a little more and different people say different things regarding the legality of the meeting. Some say it was illegal, some say it was technically legal but still "bad". If deemed illegal, action should be taken.

We should also be demanding information about this alleged information on Hillary. If the Russians have damning information on major political figures that the rest of the world doesn't -- we should know about it.

Also, we get so little information at any one time. The vagueness is ridiculous and is just enough to dominate headlines and get people talking. Like holy crap... talk about frustrating.

• Upvote 1

If Wikileaks doesn't publish lies to push the Russian agenda what were those blatantly fake Macron emails?

Edited by blotsfan

Kudos to the Macron team for planting false information to get ahead of hackers -- it was smart. I don't blame WikiLeaks for that.

Wikileaks claims they didn't even publish the leaks.

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/860954514425348096

Personally, I'll trust the publication with the better record of telling the truth.

Also, I wonder if Noam Chomsky is part of the grand Pro-Trump, conservative conspiracy to topple Macron and the DNC. lololololololololololololololololololololoolololololololololololololololooloololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

Edited by seanbrock

Why would they have to do that ? It is pretty obvious the DNC has collapsed itself. People are leaving the Democratic Party in droves for the libertarian party, and the credibility of the DNC is at an all time low, as it should be. They lose face everyday and are losing even more ground to the 2nd worst presidential candidate of all time. They are not dead but it is going to take some serious shit to get them back to a party that has a legitimate chance at the crown. The good news for them is that Trump wants to run again which is their best option. The regressive left has grown so detestable that if the GOP runs a Paul Ryan ticket I dont think it will be close. It still makes me laugh though that the democrats ran the worst presidential candidate ever on the "Vote for her because she is and has a twat" and got smacked back to snowflake village by the nation. Like how the fuck do you lose to Trump? They had one job lol.

• Upvote 1

Ok, so that was epic lol. The democrats will rig their primary again for some shill like Kane or something and get smacked again. I wouldn't be surprised if they run Hillary again to be honest. I don't even think it's that they're dumb. They just know Hillary will raise a bunch of money and make the DNC leaders even richer than they already are. They don't want to see someone like Bernie or Tulsi get it because they know the cash flow will stop and they'd rather lose elections than lose money. If Tulsi runs I don't know if they could stop that train though. She'd DESTROY Trump too. She's hot, she's a veteran and her policies make too much sense.

They pulled a lot of shenanigans and favors from Kane just to make him VP -- I'd be scared to see what he / they would have to do to get him on top of the ticket.

Well with this lawsuit against the DNC they outright said that they were under no obligation to not rig the primary, basically admitting that they rigged it for her and had every right to. I don't see how anyone could support that shit.

Politifact lol

It was in the Podesta emails obtained by WikiLeaks that Uranium One was sold to Russian interests. Hillary was one of the people who signed off on the deal. Just so happens that that the people who bought Uranium One donated a lot of money to the Clinton foundation and yes I absolutely believe WikiLeaks over politifact and snopes who basically just push DNC propaganda.

No one is arguing Uranium One wasn't sold to Russian interests.

The facts are that the uranium is still here, on US soil, so the idea that they're developing nukes or something with it is bogus fearmongering.

Second, the donations she received during that time period were- at least the vast majority- from one person who had sold all stock in the company three years before the transaction. Kinda dumb of him to do that if this was all some sort of plot to give her money in exchange for the uranium.

And third, Hillary Clinton was one of nine people on a committee who can do nothing but review the deal, and only Obama could have vetoed said deal. She did not have any authority on this cabinet, as the treasury secretary was chairperson, not her.

If you believe Julian Assange- who is known, as a fact, to have received information directly from the Russian gov't- over Snopes and Politifact, who have sources on everything they cite, I really don't know what to say.

What's the end game with all this Russia shit? We're already sanctioning them. We already have military bases and troops around their boarders. We've already been bombing their allies on an airstrip that the Russians had troops on. They've said they would shoot down our planes and they shut down communications with us. You do realize that Russia is a nuclear power right? You do realize that this is probably the closest we've been to war with them since the Cuban Missile Crisis right? And you do you realize that we have interfered in their elections before....more than once....right?

I don't understand, Hillary lost because she was a flawed candidate running a flawed campaign. When's the last time a candidate didn't campaign in the rust belt? There's absolutely nothing to suggest that Trump is in any way beholden to Russia. He's acted pretty aggressively towards them since day 1. If the Russians helped uncover the TRUTH about Hillary, which by all indications it was exactly that, then what's the issue? She probably still would have won if she didn't run her campaign like a dickhead.

Where and when did we interfere with a Russian election? (This is not be being a smartass, I honestly did not know this was an accusation.)

The endgame is to prevent them from trying to interfere in our elections and install the candidate they want, puppet or not, by releasing a bunch of bs fearmongering. The fact that people like you, who call themselves liberal, are willing to sit by and be perfectly okay with that is fucking mindboggling.

And all you can ever do is go back to "But her EMAILS!" (Or in your case, a completely made-up story about her selling 20% of the country's uranium to Russia.)

Let me put this as clear as I can:

This is not about Hillary in any way shape or form. Hillary Clinton is utterly irrelevant to what Donald J. Trump is doing right now as President of the United States. Its over, its done, Hillary lost the election. Its you and your fellow Trump supporters- because that's what you are at this point- who keep bringing her up every single time someone accuses Trump of doing something.

Accusing Hillary of doing the same thing or worse does not absolve Trump or his family of wrongdoing.

Why don't you try actually defending your man instead of attacking an utterly irrelevant political figure? Seriously, this is like when me and my sister used to tattle on each other.

"Mommy, she did something I know will get her in trouble."

"Well, he did something earlier that will get him in trouble."

Guess what? We both got grounded.

Edited by Thanatos

Watermelon Poptarts are back! Trump #1

• Upvote 2

John McCain is a senile old fool.

Also I have 0 idea why trump jr tweeted those emails. I mean, I'm glad he did, but it seems like a really dumb move.

The New York Times had them. They were going to release them, and asked him for comment. He asked for a bit of time and then released them himself to get ahead of them.

Edited by Thanatos

Watermelon Poptarts are back! Trump #1

And Zima's, college men are definitely rejoicing. Thanks Trump.

lol, no it isnt. Even in your own article there is debate as to what is valuable, and the courts are not going to be able to prove it was. You're reaching because you dont like them. That is all.

• Upvote 2

That is what I was thinking as I read through the article. They clearly debate both sides of it and mention how hard it will be to call that meeting a "thing of value". I think Blots read the first couple paragraphs and X'd out of it. Lol.

With that said though... Is this the big smoking gun of Donny's collusion with Russia to rig the election? If so... What a complete waste of time.. Ha.

I can't wait for Mueller's findings. Get this circus over with.

• Upvote 1

In the court of public opinion it very well could be but that kind of shit can be pretty hard to prove and convict somebody on. Personally I don't care if he did get information from Russia if it was true which by all accounts it seems to be. I've never seen her deny that. It's pretty clear that she was hiding something lol. If revealing facts about somebody causes them to lose the election.... I mean lol.

Honestly, I can understand why any foreign country would have wanted Hillary to lose. She might have been the most hawkish politician in Washington at the time including the John McCain's of the world. At least if you guy by what Trump was SAYING he was much less agressive in foreign policy than Hillary but Hillary has already come out and said Trump hasn't gone far enough which is fucking terrifying.

Oh and Than, the US interfered in Russia's 1996 election. This is a widely accepted fact. The 2011 election is a bit more murky but what reason do we have not to believe it? The US has toppled democratically elected regimes all over the world for decade not just by leaking information but with military action.

I know it's a double post but fuck it.

Lets be clear here. Trump has been horrible. There are SO MANY legitimate gripes you could have about Trump that get little to no coverage because of this bullshit Russian hysteria.

1. He signed a bill to destroy internet privacy. He also supports killing Net Neutrality

2. The Saudi Arabia weapons deal

3. He's been bombing civilians and supporting genocide in Yemen

4. He signed an executive order allowing coal companies to pollute water

I could go on. I know I usually point out the hypocrisy of the DNC on all these issues but I have a point when I do that. We need an actual resistance party in this country. There is no major liberal political party in the US and Neo Libs and Neo Cons are selling this country out from under us. We need a fucking new solution. There is no opposition to endless war outside of a few good people out there (admittedly on both sides of the isle). There was a democrat running that wouldn't have sold us out and would have ended the wars we're in but the DNC cheated him out of the nomination. They've ADMITTED this.

Hell, if you're fiscally conservative Rand Paul gives you all those wacky ass economic polices you want without attacking your constitutional rights and without committing to interventionist, nation building foreign policy. He's made out to be a crazy person in the GOP just like his father was. There are a lot of serious problems facing this country and a lot of serious reasons not to like Trump and yet all you hear about when you turn on the news is fucking Russia. Doesn't that tell you something? COME ON MAN!

Edited by Zack_of_Steel
  • Upvote 1

Brad Sherman of California has introduced articles of impeachment against Donald Trump.