Sign in to follow this  
blotsfan

Trump Regime thread.

You guys = GOP in this context, sorry, not really that clear on that one.

There's really no evidence this is crony capitalism, as anyone unbiased who's looked into it has come away with that conclusion.

Edited by Thanatos

You guys = GOP in this context, sorry, not really that clear on that one.

There's really no evidence this is crony capitalism, as anyone unbiased who's looked into it has come away with that conclusion.

Politicians taking bribes to push a certain way is pretty much the definition of crony capitalism. That is the basis on which our economy is built -- what with all the lobbyists and special interests that control policy.

Fact: The council had 9 people on it. Hillary was one of those people- and according to her, never attended meetings for this sale, but sent a representative- she wasn't the chairperson, and could not have approved the deal even if she was. This was Obama's call.

Fact: The man donating 90% of the money sold off all the stakes he had in this company 18 months prior to Hillary becoming secretary of state.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Seriously bro?

• Upvote 1

You care to put any facts in your argument, or just emojis?

It's not even an argument bro. You're a really smart dude. Probably a lot smarter than me, honestly, so just think for a second why I might just laugh at those particular "facts" you just posted. I mean, I guess technically they are facts but wow. Come on bro. I just want to tell me why I'm laughing at that. Maybe that might be a more effective way to prove my point.

Liberal Logic: how DARE President Trump repeat the fact that the NYC attacker was a Muslim inspired by ISIS but fail to make some sort of vague condemnation of a motive we don't even know in regard to situations like LV and TX?

How dare he? Ugh!!!! *proceeds to throw childish tantrum.

ROFL liberal America. Snowflake Central.

It's not even an argument bro. You're a really smart dude. Probably a lot smarter than me, honestly, so just think for a second why I might just laugh at those particular "facts" you just posted. I mean, I guess technically they are facts but wow. Come on bro. I just want to tell me why I'm laughing at that. Maybe that might be a more effective way to prove my point.

Because you think its all a grand conspiracy?

Kinda lost on this one. You took two sentences out of two pages that I used to reply to the Uranium One scandal and laughed at them, and you expect me to take that comeback seriously?

Either put together something coherent or go away.

Liberal Logic: how DARE President Trump repeat the fact that the NYC attacker was a Muslim inspired by ISIS but fail to make some sort of vague condemnation of a motive we don't even know in regard to situations like LV and TX?

How dare he? Ugh!!!! *proceeds to throw childish tantrum.

ROFL liberal America. Snowflake Central.

I don't see Trump moving to ban white people from coming into the country after the LV shootings, which I think is what "liberal America" is more concerned about.

If you take an incident from a fringe group and use it as justification to ban all members of that group, we have a problem with it in America.

It's not gone without notice how quick Trump is to condemn anyone brown-skinned after a terrorist attack, but its like pulling teeth to get him to condemn white guys committing acts of terror- and there have been far more deaths in the US from them than from muslim attacks.

Edited by Thanatos

There is a direct link to motive in the NYC incident, traced back to the most disgusting ideology among organized religions. Islam is not just a radical problem. Many non violent Muslims believe in some of the most deranged tenets of their faith, even if they won't act on them. Islam needs a modern cleansing, and we need to identify its disgusting elements and actively tell Muslims around the world that any actions reflecting these atrocious elements will be met with lethal force. Either get with the rest of civilized society or be ready to die. We need to end this shit now.

It's going to take lethal force at this point.

Edited by BwareDWare94
  • Downvote 1

I couldn't find this earlier, but I feel like this is an interesting juxtaposition.

Bware talking about literal Nazis:

I don't know what OSU doesn't understand about this. Yes, these white nationalists have every right to believe what they believe, but at the heart of that isn't that they have the right to their opinion, it's that they have a right to be 100% wrong, which they are.

Bware talking about Muslims:

There is a direct link to motive in the NYC incident, traced back to the most disgusting ideology among organized religions. Islam is not just a radical problem. Many non violent Muslims believe in some of the most deranged tenets of their faith, even if they won't act on them. Islam needs a modern cleansing, and we need to identify its disgusting elements and actively tell Muslims around the world that any actions reflecting these atrocious elements will be met with lethal force. Either get with the rest of civilized society or be ready to die. We need to end this shit now.

Garsh...sure seems like he has much more of a problem with the latter than the former. Why is that?

• Upvote 2

Just curious, but do you get your news from Fox and Breitbart?

Do you know how many Muslims there are around the world? Do you know how many of them actually believe in the "deranged tenets of their faith?"

Get with the rest of the civilized world or be ready to die? Jeeesus, man.

I couldn't find this earlier, but I feel like this is an interesting juxtaposition.

Garsh...sure seems like he has much more of a problem with the latter than the former. Why is that?

Says the guy who is completely "juxtaposed" on Cristianity and Islam in the freedom of religion realm. Edited by Omerta

Says the guy who is completely "juxtaposed" on Cristianity and Islam in the freedom of religion realm.

I believe people should be free to practice Christianity as well as Islam, and that the laws of both should not be influencing our government. It just seems like I support one over the other because no one tries to ban Christianity in the US and no one tries to make laws based on Islam.

Edit: I also don't think you know what the word "juxtapose" means.

Edited by blotsfan
  • Upvote 1

I believe people should be free to practice Christianity as well as Islam, and that the laws of both should not be influencing our government. It just seems like I support one over the other because no one tries to ban Christianity in the US and no one tries to make laws based on Islam.

Edit: I also don't think you know what the word "juxtapose" means.

I know perfectly well what it means. You dont think they should influence our government, but our government influencing them...totally cool.

Dude....

Ask yourself why Isis is fighting with American weapons. Ask yourself why we bombed the Syrian government when they're fighting Isis. Ask yourself why we give Saudi Arabia hundreds of billions of dollars when we know they're the leading sponsor of terror across the world and then finally ask yourself who gains the most from instability in the Middle East.

Isis was created by the US and the US uses Saudi Arabia to wash it's money so they can have Isis and other terror organizations ensure that the petro dollar is secured. How many people have died from drone strikes vs. how many people Islamic terrorists have killed. How many people have domestic terrorists killed compared to Islamic terrorists? Kind of funny how these groups also serve the purpose of allowing the media and the government to use fear, hatred and bigotry to look the other way while our privacy and our constitutional rights are stripped.

I get your are a conspiracy and propaganda guy, but you need to quantify or qualify your arguments. When you say things like the highlighted question you need to state which side of the argument you are on. If you are going to say domestic terrorists have killed more people than Islamic terrorists, you are completely full of shit. I know your conspiracy book will label it propaganda but if you honestly think more people have died at the hands of domestic terrorism as opposed to Al-Qaeda, ISIS, Al-Nusra Front, Al-Shabaab, Abu sayyaf, or the dozens of others you have lost your god damn mind.

When it comes to the middle east man you tend to talk out of your ass. ITs cool we are all entitled to do so, but the indignation is funny. Half of what you are saying is true, the other half is regurgitated media bullshit used as talking points to destabilize the American voter towards a left slant.

I get your are a conspiracy and propaganda guy, but you need to quantify or qualify your arguments. When you say things like the highlighted question you need to state which side of the argument you are on. If you are going to say domestic terrorists have killed more people than Islamic terrorists, you are completely full of shit. I know your conspiracy book will label it propaganda but if you honestly think more people have died at the hands of domestic terrorism as opposed to Al-Qaeda, ISIS, Al-Nusra Front, Al-Shabaab, Abu sayyaf, or the dozens of others you have lost your god damn mind.

When it comes to the middle east man you tend to talk out of your ass. ITs cool we are all entitled to do so, but the indignation is funny. Half of what you are saying is true, the other half is regurgitated media bullshit used as talking points to destabilize the American voter towards a left slant.

He's talking about on American soil, I bet.

In which case, yes, domestic terrorists have killed far more than Islamic ones.

Yeah that was wrong, but there are still a lot more domestic terrorist attacks in the states by quite a bit as far as I know. I admit I am too lazy to actually research this but the actual body count is pretty skewed by 9/11 it would seem unless I'm retarded idk. At this point though...idk I'm beginning to think that 9/11 maybe have been organized by the government. I have zero proof of course. I'm not one of those people who thinks there was a bomb in one of the towers but it is kind of funny how almost all the hijackers were Saudi, Bin Laden was/is(???) Saudi and we have used it to invade seemingly every country in that region but Saudi Arabia despite it being a known fact that before and after 9/11 the Saudi's are the number 1 sponsor or Islamic terror in the world. I mean, not only have we not invaded the one country we probably should have but we're giving them enough money to probably pay for fucking universal health care lol. I mean...wtf is up with the way they did the whole Bin Laden assassination.

Edited by seanbrock

I know perfectly well what it means. You dont think they should influence our government, but our government influencing them...totally cool.

You still haven't shown that you do, but whatever. Please direct me to where I said that I was fine with a Muslim business owner refusing service to a gay couple and we can proceed with this conversation.

You still haven't shown that you do, but whatever. Please direct me to where I said that I was fine with a Muslim business owner refusing service to a gay couple and we can proceed with this conversation.

I will tell you the exact same thing I told Sean, when you paint and Broad Strokes it doesn't lend flexibility to your argument. Either that, or it adds too much to where your original Point can be taken in several different ways. For instance in the last argument when you said organized religion, or religion as you did several times that would mean that you did not exclude to all others that of the Muslim religion. So when you say that the government should be able to dictate to them, who is them. All religions, all Christians, all Muslims, it becomes very slippery slope for people to try to interpreter intent. Now this is where you can say something about context clues, but when you say something about organized religion in the separation of church and state it makes no distinction between which religion.

He's talking about on American soil, I bet.

In which case, yes, domestic terrorists have killed far more than Islamic ones.

I guess that argument would be presupposed onto things. One, do you believe 911 was an inside job? 2, what constitutes domestic terrorism.

If you believe domestic terrorism is usually the involvement of a mass casualty, or the intent to have mass casualties against people of the United States for whatever reason, then we can continue this conversation. Or just elaborate on what you think it is.

To which becomes do you think 9/11 was an inside job? If you believe it was perpetrated by Islamic extremists, when you consider that the Orlando nightclub shooter and several other domestic terrorist Acts were committed by Islam it's really hard to say that is the truth, unless you were going back several hundred years, or you consider that something like the Civil War to be domestic terrorism. In which case you would be correct, but if the last 40 or 50 years what are the serious domestic terrorism events that you can think of? This is a serious question not being facetious, but which would you qualify as those. Of course you don't have to list them out but there are several ones that are pertinent and large-scale which I think we could all agree would be relevant in this conversation. That being said do all of them in their totality out number several thousand, or at least a few thousand?

I guess that argument would be presupposed onto things. One, do you believe 911 was an inside job? 2, what constitutes domestic terrorism.

If you believe domestic terrorism is usually the involvement of a mass casualty, or the intent to have mass casualties against people of the United States for whatever reason, then we can continue this conversation. Or just elaborate on what you think it is.

To which becomes do you think 9/11 was an inside job? If you believe it was perpetrated by Islamic extremists, when you consider that the Orlando nightclub shooter and several other domestic terrorist Acts were committed by Islam it's really hard to say that is the truth, unless you were going back several hundred years, or you consider that something like the Civil War to be domestic terrorism. In which case you would be correct, but if the last 40 or 50 years what are the serious domestic terrorism events that you can think of? This is a serious question not being facetious, but which would you qualify as those. Of course you don't have to list them out but there are several ones that are pertinent and large-scale which I think we could all agree would be relevant in this conversation. That being said do all of them in their totality out number several thousand, or at least a few thousand?

I'm not sure about 9/11. I think it definitely could have been an inside job but fuck that would so bad idk man. Whatever the case we're definitely being lied to about a lot of shit. I think it's honestly impossible to know because I don't and will never have that kind of clearance. Maybe something will shed some light on this whole deal.

Because radical Muslims exist today and Nazis don't. White Nationalists who don't physically harm anybody aren't actually nazis. They're just idiots who believe in stupid shit

Edited by BwareDWare94
  • Downvote 1

I will tell you the exact same thing I told Sean, when you paint and Broad Strokes it doesn't lend flexibility to your argument. Either that, or it adds too much to where your original Point can be taken in several different ways. For instance in the last argument when you said organized religion, or religion as you did several times that would mean that you did not exclude to all others that of the Muslim religion. So when you say that the government should be able to dictate to them, who is them. All religions, all Christians, all Muslims, it becomes very slippery slope for people to try to interpreter intent. Now this is where you can say something about context clues, but when you say something about organized religion in the separation of church and state it makes no distinction between which religion.

I am not making distinctions between religions. I am saying that no religion, Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Buddhism etc should give you the right to discriminate against people. You are literally changing what I am saying to try to fit your argument.

Because radical Muslims exist today and Nazis don't. White Nationalists who don't physically harm anybody aren't actually nazis. They're just idiots who believe in stupid shit

So what do you call people with swastika tattoos that chant "blood and soil" and "the Jews will not replace us" that want a white ethnostate and drive cars into people that oppose them?