Sign in to follow this  
oochymp

2018 TGP Fantasy Football

9 members have voted

1. 1. What platform would you prefer?

• ESPN
    • Yahoo
    • Other (please specify)
  2. 2. What draft format would you prefer?

3. 3. Would you be willing to participate in multiple TGP leagues?

• Definitely
    • Absolutely not
    • Yes, but only if we need to make numbers work

I sent a counter. I am not super excited about even the offer I sent, because why mess with something good? lol. As I mentioned in the note, take it or leave it.. I am not sure I would be enticed enough with another counter but I won't stop you from trying. :D

Plus... we gotta take down the Nips.

Holy shit, I'm on the playoff bubble, how did that happen?

Phil was a coward and bowed out basically, and sean doesn't replace people on bye or injured and I think we have another dude who isn't really playing either.

In spite of the dead weight we had a great run for the playoffs with four teams tied for the last two spots, unfortunately I just missed the cut, but I'll take closing out on a four game winning streak (although admittedly two of the wins were against the bottom feeders)

Also, for reference next year Phil had LeVeon Bell and Delanie Walker in his lineup all season even though neither played a game and Sean only made one change to his lineup after week 7 despite having bye weeks and injured players starting, if I'm running the league next year neither will be part of it barring some extenuating circumstances, which can be explained to me by PM.  Regarding the other 2 win team, Rob Urish (not sure what his user name is) he seemed to keep his team updated except for a three week stretch from weeks 10 through 12, so I'm a little more likely to be forgiving of that.

Edited by oochymp
  • Upvote 1

I will still take great pride in being your champion. 

On 12/4/2018 at 9:04 AM, oochymp said:

In spite of the dead weight we had a great run for the playoffs with four teams tied for the last two spots, unfortunately I just missed the cut, but I'll take closing out on a four game winning streak (although admittedly two of the wins were against the bottom feeders)

Also, for reference next year Phil had LeVeon Bell and Delanie Walker in his lineup all season even though neither played a game and Sean only made one change to his lineup after week 7 despite having bye weeks and injured players starting, if I'm running the league next year neither will be part of it barring some extenuating circumstances, which can be explained to me by PM.  Regarding the other 2 win team, Rob Urish (not sure what his user name is) he seemed to keep his team updated except for a three week stretch from weeks 10 through 12, so I'm a little more likely to be forgiving of that.

Agreed, neither should be in the league. My team had no business sniffing the playoffs after that horrific start and if Keenan Allen doesn't go bonkers, I make it in. We need people to be active.

Man, I dominated that BYE week even with Gurley being a loser. Watch me get smoked next week. Lol 

Lost to Favre when my team scored a billion points.  Gonna lose to him this week with my team not showing up.  I just can't win.

:fbm:

Uhhhh. Tyreek shit the bed , you’re team ain’t the only one underperforming. Especially when I have to players going up against the bears D. Not looking good for the rightful champ! Lol 

Wow. You weren’t joking. Your team sucked. Lmao. 

I knew I was sunk when Keenan Allen scored 0.  The rest is just icing.

I hadn’t checked the scores until right before I made that post. I already knew Hill had a pretty flat game and as I was watching the Packers game yesterday... Aaron R sucked and Aaron J left the game with an injury after like one series. I really thought I was toast. 

It ain’t over til it’s over though. McCaffery has put up some pretty insane fantasy totals before. 

The two #1 seeds make the championship (JD &me). Could see this going either way. 

JD

DeShaun Watson vs PHI ( he might be too dumb to sit Rodgers)
Todd Gurley vs AZ
Tarik Cohen vs SF
Tyreek Hill vs SEA
JuJu Smith-Schuster vs NO
Damien Williams vs SEA
George Kittle vs CHI
Steelers D vs Saints (probably subs)
Cody Parkey vs SF

The Annual World Champions Metal Militia

Ben Roethlisberger vs NO
Alvin Kamara vs PIT
James Conner vs NO
Davante Adams vs NYJ
Stephon Diggs vs DET
Jimmy Graham vs NYJ
Doug Baldwin or Chris Carson vs KC
Chargers D vs BAL
Will Lutz vs PIT

Fire in the hole :towel:

Edited by BC

It's time.

Also, why do I remember nothing about this league from last year? Did we just do a standard draft or was it an auction? I'm getting old and forgetful.

It was auction,  I would prefer standard.  And im in. 

I'm in as long as I don't have to run it, and I'm fine with either auction or standard draft, but standard draft is easier to schedule because it's not as long and you're not as screwed if you auto pick

I'll run it.

I'll throw up a thread tomorrow and we can figure out that details.