GA_Eagle

What was the last movie you watched?

Mortal Kombat

The Manchurian Candidate (Remake)

Eh.

Gamer

But other than those two things. Avoid this movie.

I wouldn't say to avoid it. It's a good movie, just simply not great. It seems that you graded it pretty hard although you had low expectations, but I do agree that Michael C. Hall completely killed it with his role.

I wouldn't say to avoid it. It's a good movie, just simply not great. It seems that you graded it pretty hard although you had low expectations, but I do agree that Michael C. Hall completely killed it with his role.

Nah.. I wouldn't even call it good. I thought it was pretty awful.

Not that I am incapable of making my own opinion.... But, Richard Roeper gave that a D, and it is sitting at.... 20% on rotten tomatoes. haha. My friend also saw it today and thought it was quite awful. I know we have established that you have different taste in films... but yikes. hehe :corn:

Lincoln Lawyer

Man, Matthew McConaughey really can act... I was beginning to doubt him there for a while. Total baller. And I LOVE law / court movies. So awesome. I just loved it from start to finish. It's fun... and not dumbed down much, if it all. It's a great story, and has twists that really keep you on the edge of your seat wanting more. Excellent, excellent movie. One of the best of the year, although that may not be saying much at the end of March :shrug:. I HIGHLY recommend this.

Never said Sucker Punch was good. I said hot chicks kicking ass was good. Although looking back, I was not very clear (at all) with what I meant.

Chloe.

It was a good movie with great acting (Julian Moore, Liam Neeson, Amanda Seyfreed) but what I didn't like is how short it seemed and how it ended abruptly. I thougt that they could have taken it further but still it wasn't bad. She's so fine.

Hot Rod

Adam Samberg's "break out" movie. It had a semi-Super Trooper feel so when I just took it for its one-liners, I enjoyed it. I wouldn't recommend trying to find it but if it's on and nothing else is on, put the remote down.

By the way, I'm RZB and I party.

Chloe.

It was a good movie with great acting (Julian Moore, Liam Neeson, Amanda Seyfreed) but what I didn't like is how short it seemed and how it ended abruptly. I thougt that they could have taken it further but still it wasn't bad. She's so fine.

Was browsing Netflix Instant,and saw this on my recommended list. So, I decided to give er a whirl. Pretty decent flick. Mega fucked up though. I do agree with you on the abruptness of the ending. But I did like...

How Julianne Moore was using the same hair tie thing that Amanda obsessed over

And honestly... I really don't like either Jilianne Moore, or Amanda Seyfried... Looks-wise that is. Don't really trip my trigger.

Although, I did notice the son.. That's the same kid from My Soul To Take, isn't it? Has anyone seen that?

2.5 / 5

Edited by Favre4Ever

And honestly... I really don't like either Jilianne Moore, or Amanda Seyfried... Looks-wise that is. Don't really trip my trigger.

Never liked Moore and Seyfried isn't hot IMO but does have a nice body.

Julianne Moore is sexy as hell imo. Amanda Seyfried is alright sometimes, but Moore is sexy as fuck in a MILF sort of way. :shrug:

• Upvote 1

Step Brothers.

The Legend of the Tsunami Warrior - gotta get my kung fu flick fix from time to time.

After. Life kinda lame. with the exception of Christina Ricci naked throughout nearly half of the movie. Though it certainly it was not the sexiest nudity considering she was mostly made to look like a corpse.

Black Hawk Down. A war movie that forsakes character development for unforgiving and gripping realism. I've never been to war, so I don't know which war movies are the most realistic, but this one felt the most realistic of any I've seen. 9/10.

Mr. Untouchable

Really good documentary. Recaps the life and run of Harlem's, Nicky Barnes. Who went from drugee, to drug kingpin. Really awesome, and if this stuff interests you, you have to see it.

Edited by Favre4Ever

Creepshow. Had its moments.

Jennifer's Body.

Fucking. Terrible. Wow, what a bad movie.

Thirteen

Starring Holly Hunter, Evan Rachel Wood, Nikki Reed. A thirteen-year-old girl's relationship with her mother is put to the test as she discovers drugs and sex.

Creepshow 2. First one is a little better.

Running Scared - I liked the way they filmed this movie.. but outside of that, I doubt I ever watch this again. Paul Walker being the main star should have been the red flag but still.. I gave it a shot and made it all the way through. Give me a fucking cookie.

Running Scared - I liked the way they filmed this movie.. but outside of that, I doubt I ever watch this again. Paul Walker being the main star should have been the red flag but still.. I gave it a shot and made it all the way through. Give me a fucking cookie.

No idea how you didn't like the movie. One of my favorites.

Fargo

directed by Joel Coen, enuff said. :beerchug2:

Not the first person I've heard with a dislike for Paul Walker, not sure why, he's been in some decent flicks...including Running Scared IMO.

• Upvote 1

Welcome to the jungle