Sign in to follow this  
seanbrock

2020 Democratic Primary Race

That doesn't really allow a large volume of people to participate tho. I guess if you get the whole stadium to do it, but with how little room there is I don't think that works. Needs large demonstrations across the country where people actually show up -- a lot of people. And believe it or not, I don't think looting is required.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.history.com/.amp/news/the-stamp-act-riots-250-years-ago

The rioters stripped the mansion, one of the finest in Boston, of its doors, furniture, paintings, silverware and even the slate from its roof"

Lets not forget that black people pay for their own brutalization and murder with their tax dollars. These riots are Patriotic. No taxation without representation. 

1 hour ago, seanbrock said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.history.com/.amp/news/the-stamp-act-riots-250-years-ago

The rioters stripped the mansion, one of the finest in Boston, of its doors, furniture, paintings, silverware and even the slate from its roof"

Lets not forget that black people pay for their own brutalization and murder with their tax dollars. These riots are Patriotic. No taxation without representation. 

Don’t disagree with you in principle. There’s never really been a truly great time for the black community and they continuously get fucked by elected officials who pretend to have their interests in mind. The “first black president” (Bill Clinton) absolutely devastated the black community with his crime legislation. The actual first black president didn’t really do shit for the black community.... 

They really need to stage a mass protest against the Democratic Party,  who would never win another election without blacks (Republicans don’t even feign interest). 

My problem with the “riots” (looting, destruction of property, other violence) is that there are a lot of innocent people being impacted — which is also what they’re fighting for. Ya some of these big stores are owned by millionaires.... but who works in these stores ? Who is actually going to pay for the destruction and looting ? It’s the poor people. The rich are going to hoard their wealth and protect against their losses. 

It’s the poor and down trodden that are going to clean up, fix, and indirectly pay for every single thing that is stolen or destroyed. 

Placing a heavier burden on those people is not, in my mind, beneficial. 

This needs to become a movement. Something that has a wide berth of peoples from everywhere standing together. And it can’t be stopped or slowed in days or week or even months. Keep it going at scale, and it will force action. 

Posted (edited)

"In order to move the major party that most closely aligns with your views, TOWARDS your views, you MUST, you MUST, be willing to NOT VOTE for them." If the left always votes Democrat, the Dems have zero reason to ever move left, and will continue moving towards the center.

EZUm8XKXQAIDr8l?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by Thanatos
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

@Thanatos One day you're gonna realize I'm right about most of the shit you've argued with me about here hahahaha I see you're beginning to see the light though.

• Haha 1

@DalaiLama4Ever You're not wrong. We should get some busses together and take them to places like Beverly Hills, The Hamptons, Nantucket etc. lol

2 hours ago, Thanatos said:

This man is fucking insane. Now he's spreading Qanon bs:

https://imgur.com/gallery/uVQ1vvW

The way libs obsess over Trump and his tweets are something else lol. There's some pretty big issues going on in America, but yes, let's analyze his tweets and blame all of the problems on Trump. Status quo as usual. 

I've never seen a group of people move the goalposts as aggressively and frequently like the left does. People were getting thrown in jail for serving a customer, but thousands gathering  in riots/protests while burning down American cities is somehow cool and admired by the media. We'll arrest you if you try to open your small business, but we'll let far left groups burn it down! This whole thing has shown you what a sham the lockdown was, but I digress. And guess where the most police brutality, corruption, and homicides exist? In Democratic controlled cities. Democrats don't give a fuck about black lives. They only care about black lives when an election is nearing. But they all blame Trump for racial tension and police brutality lol.