Phenomenal TJ

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Pokemon Diamond. and occasionally the new Mortal Kombat. I suck at it.

Tried Dues Ex for a couple of days out of the Redbox... Didn't realize it was an FPS..seemed ok, but not worth 60 bucks IMO.

Just curious, how far did you make it?

lol, I almost lost in the divisional playoff in Madden 08. Barely edged out the Vince Young led Jets...

I was rusty :shifty:

Just curious, how far did you make it?

Not very far, I redid the first mission about 10x or so, then reloaded after blowing a wad of cash on the bum for information.

I was expecting a 3rd person brawler ala Assassin's Creed style...didn't read any reviews, just saw the commercial a ton of times.

I do like the upgrade-ability and the RPG aspect of it, though...but I can wait till it's around 30 bucks to get my own copy.

I've got to be in a mood for an FPS...though I did play the crap out of Brink recently.

Not very far, I redid the first mission about 10x or so, then reloaded after blowing a wad of cash on the bum for information.

I was expecting a 3rd person brawler ala Assassin's Creed style...didn't read any reviews, just saw the commercial a ton of times.

I do like the upgrade-ability and the RPG aspect of it, though...but I can wait till it's around 30 bucks to get my own copy.

I've got to be in a mood for an FPS...though I did play the crap out of Brink recently.

Fair enough.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/119/1194253p1.html

Square-Enix dropped a bombshell at today's Sony press conference at Tokyo Game Show. With the tenth anniversary of Final Fantasy X coming up, Square thought it would release an HD version of Final Fantasy X.

Details are currently scarce, as the game is still in development. But Final Fantasy X HD will be coming to both PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita.

• Upvote 1

JIZZ JIZZ JIZZ JIZZ JIZZ JIZZ So going to get a PS3 for that. 10 was my favourite and BLITZBALL was beast

I've never finished that one, restarted it about 5-6 times though.

Double Post...

Edited by Krawnka

I didn't care much for FF X.

It is probably the best on current gen consoles (ps 1 and 2 inc)and it gives you a ridiculous amount of game time that you don't get in video games any more. It has has some of the best story in the whole series and the fact as I mentioned Wakka and Blitzball are the best characters and mini games in the whole franchise imo.

Do we know if with the revamp are they going to include character voices in all aspects like 13 or they staying with a lot of writing to read?

Edited by Arz

Playstation 1 is nowhere near current. the PS1 was released 16 years ago....

Edited by RazorStar
  • Upvote 1

Playstation 1 is nowhere near current. the PS1 was released 16 years ago....

I know I couldn't think of the word I needed to describe consoles from the PS1 onwards.

past gen? rofl

and I remember watching my bro play FFX and being amazed by its graphics when I was just a wee lil' sea monkey. also remember he couldn't get past this one level, and it took my supreme knowledge and flawless skill to get past it.

Do we know if with the revamp are they going to include character voices in all aspects like 13 or they staying with a lot of writing to read?

Everything in FFX was fully voice-acted. And I doubt there are going to be any changes made to the game. If anything, maybe the stuff from the international version of X will be included, but I kinda doubt that too.

Guest Phailadelphia

It is probably the best on current gen consoles (ps 1 and 2 inc)and it gives you a ridiculous amount of game time that you don't get in video games any more. It has has some of the best story in the whole series and the fact as I mentioned Wakka and Blitzball are the best characters and mini games in the whole franchise imo.

I played it and it was alright, but imo it didn't compare to it's predecessors - specifically 3, 7, 8, and 9.

I didn't care much for FF X.

Epic fail. One of the best games I have ever played.

Guest Phailadelphia

Epic fail. One of the best games I have ever played.

Then you haven't played the games I just mentioned. ;)

Then you haven't played the games I just mentioned. ;)

9 over 10? lol.

Guest Phailadelphia

Phail, when you say "3" do you really mean "6"? If so, you're correct, that game was the shit. 3 sucked, though.

Yeah. I grew up with FF nerds as friends so 6 is forever 3 in my mind. I never remember to clarify that though.

• Upvote 1

Homefront.

Meh, still.

Breath of Fire IV