Phenomenal TJ

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Think I'm getting close to finishing the campaign in MW3.

Soap :(

Your pretty close man, I beat it yesterday. I'm level 51 in multiplayer, acr is beast and I have a gold scar

Your pretty close man, I beat it yesterday. I'm level 51 in multiplayer, acr is beast and I have a gold scar

Oh snap...they brought the ACR back?? Swweeeeeeeet!

:yep:

I've been going back and forth between BF3's multiplayer and MW3's campaign. I need to get in the multiplayer though.

Elder Scrolls V Skyrim

There is an issue, not sure if it's just PS3 but if you see a guy fall and then the words Bethesda Software and it kicks you back out to the main menu just delete the System Data and reinstall and you should be good. I had that issue and apparently so have many others, it's working now though. Just wanted to make people aware of that.

Edited by NEFan

Now that the honeymoon period is over, I can establish an opinion on MW3.

I love the game. The selection of weapons is outstanding and the killstreak rewards really are something. The only disappointing part of the multiplayer is the maps. They all seem really dull, but my favorites are Arkaden, Resistance and Hardhat. The campaign: Best yet. Intense, great action and a storyline that blends perfectly with COD4 and MW2. I haven't done too much of the Spec Ops yet but birdies tell me it's pretty insane. MW3 will keep me entertained for a while; easily the best COD since Call of Duty 4.

Skyrim.

I had to decide between that and MW3, and after playing MW3 for a few hours with a friend, decided Skyrim was far more worth the money.

And it is. Just amazing all-around, at least for the first five hours or so of gameplay.

I want to hear more opinion on Skyrim.... My brother says "It's the best game ever made", while I have a friend who says "It's great, but I expected better"

I want to hear more opinion on Skyrim.... My brother says "It's the best game ever made", while I have a friend who says "It's great, but I expected better"

I have been busy since I picked the game up, but managed to squeeze 3 hours of gameplay in early this morning. So far, I am digging it. I haven't ventured very far, but had a great time chasing down a fucking moose for 35 minutes. Fucker got away when I was attacked by wolves.

I'm going through campaign on MW3 right now and I am getting tired of Soap... lmao.

I am looking for Enemy Intel, so naturally I am exploring every nook and cranny. And Soap is over there just bitching the entire time..

"Get the hell over here, Yuri"

"Move Forward, Yuri"

"Get to the church, Yuri"

FUCK YOU. God damn it... lol

I'm going through campaign on MW3 right now and I am getting tired of Soap... lmao.

I am looking for Enemy Intel, so naturally I am exploring every nook and cranny. And Soap is over there just bitching the entire time..

"Move Forward, Yuri"

33% through campaign... On track to hit 9 hours, which is damn respectable for a FPS campaign these days (kinda sad). Only have 19/46 of the intel. >_>

33% through campaign... On track to hit 9 hours, which is damn respectable for a FPS campaign these days (kinda sad). Only have 19/46 of the intel. >_>

Is the campaign better than Battlefield? (so far anyway)

"Move Forward, Yuri"

:rofl:

Nice...

Is the campaign better than Battlefield? (so far anyway)

Honestly... Right now I would say this. This campaign mode is one of the better ones I've played. I am only about 1/3 through each of them though, so maybe that's just me. And it also helps that MW3 has a story that I have been following for years and years.

So... thus far.. I am giving the edge to MW3.

Bought MW3 last night, only played multiplayer so far pretty much just to play with my friends. Will get into campaign later this week.

Also, I'm still ruining lives in NHL 12. :yep:

MW3 is the closest they have gotten to COD4 yet with campaign and multiplayer, IMO.

Killed my first dragon in Skyrim last night, then got brutalized by a couple of giants and a frost troll o n the way up to meet the Greybeards. I think it took the Giants 4 hits to kill me...not smart to take them on when only at level 4. I held my own against the frost troll at first, but the enemies are fucking RELENTLESS and I haven't figured out if I can even "hot key" items/potions.

Now that I'm level 62 on MW3, it's still one of the best games I've played. The campaign was fun and exciting, but could have been longer IMO. The multiplayer is awesome. There are a lot of good guns and the kill streaks are nice. My favorite maps are Mission, Interchange, and Arkaden. ACR 6.8 is fucking beast mode (I'm level 30 with that right now). Scar-L is my other favorite(I've got gold for that one). Overall, I love the game and I don't feel that any guns are too overpowered. On a side note, 6 kills in 11 seconds on Mission. I got 5 with a stealth bomber and the sixth with the ACR while the bomber was going.

Edited by .CD

Your brother is spot-on. I actually do think it's the best game I've ever played, if I compared it to what I thought after playing other games for about twenty hours. It's just so much fun and so addictive.

If you liked Oblivion, you will like Skyrim, trust me.

One of the cooler, less integral things is as you progress in levels and choose perks in different skill trees, (my character has a lot of points in the two-handed tree at the moment, just for example), that particular constellation appears brighter and easier to pick out in the night sky, which is remarkably detailed, (I only noticed this last night while playing).

Honestly, it comes down to this. If you like open-world RPGs, it is a no-brainer. Get Skyrim as soon as possible. It's pretty much a far better Oblivion. I intentionally went with a melee combat character at first, (heavy armor/2h swords/with a dose of restoration/conjuring- just for the flame atronarch), because in Oblivion the melee combat was pretty clunky. Not the case in Skyrim. By Talos it is not the case. :)

Oh, and last night, I got to become a werewolf so I now have Beast Form to tear enemies apart for sixty seconds. Took down my second dragon as a werewolf rather easily- jumped onto its back from the mountainside and killed it before it hit the ground.

Killed my first dragon in Skyrim last night, then got brutalized by a couple of giants and a frost troll o n the way up to meet the Greybeards. I think it took the Giants 4 hits to kill me...not smart to take them on when only at level 4. I held my own against the frost troll at first, but the enemies are fucking RELENTLESS and I haven't figured out if I can even "hot key" items/potions.

Did you unlock a shout with that first dragon kill?

I've managed to kill a Giant at level 10 with Beast Form. He attacked me after I accidentally used the Force Shout and hit one of his mammoths. He didn't appreciate that.

That is one of the things that is so cool about the Elder Scrolls series though. You were level 4 and heading up to meet the Greybeards, I'm at level 10, and I still haven't gone up there. When they say non-linear, they don't mean here you can choose one of two paths, they mean, Hey, here's the main quest, feel free to completely *ignore it for as long as you want.*

Edited by Thanatos19

Assassin's Creed Revelations.

:wub:

Loved Brotherhood.

Summary (no spoilers).

Basically this is you're still Ezio Auditore but this is later than what happened in Brotherhood, and your mission is to tie everything from the previous games together. You play in Constantinople instead of Rome which I dislike honestly, I loved Rome. Gameplay is still basically the same as well. There's a few new items including bomb crafting (not just generic smoke bombs now). Also there's a new addition to defending your "dens". It's alright, idc for it, seems to just distract from the main game to me but it's fun if you're just getting money. It's basically a strategy game where you place assassins and they kill the enemies. I just finished Sequence 3 (not sure how many there are in this one) but there was 9 in the last one so I'm assuming around 9 in this one too.

If you liked the other ones, get this one. It changes a bit, but not too much.

Bought Skyrim... still getting my feet wet a little. So much to do, so little time.

I decided to pick Imperial as my race. Good at magic and love to trade... That'd be my style in a nutshell :yep:

Bought Skyrim... still getting my feet wet a little. So much to do, so little time.

I decided to pick Imperial as my race. Good at magic and love to trade... That'd be my style in a nutshell :yep:

I am 21:34 in as I type this and there is just so much stuff to do it is scary. Just became a werewolf and had a fucking blast terrorizing the caves and outlying farms in the world. I LOVE THIS GAME.