Phenomenal TJ

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Nope, definitely a failure.

Oh, and was playing some Diablo 3. I remember why I hate this game. I get more pissed off playing this (on Inferno difficulty) then I do getting raped on CoD or whatever other game

Steam is actually a great thing. I love it.

Gonna pick up all three 'Shocks at the end of the week. Hopefully.

I lent out BS 1 and 2 while I play Gears of War, but the trailers and cinematics I have seen of BS3 has gotten me pretty excited. lol.

Hunting the last few achievements in Dynasty Warriors 7. 1 Million fame, All Weapons purchased, All Quiz questions answered, all seals obtained, all bonds maxed out and one for getting all the achievements.

Getting HOOKED on this Gears of War survival mode. Just met up with and dominated a few rounds with a core group of dudes who actually know what was going on!!!! Maybe one of my best experiences on XBL with a group of randoms ever. Everyone had their part and they played it beautifully. Only thing better was maybe raping small children with Socal and Badgers on CoD.

Funny how X-2 isn't shown at all. Also funny how just that little music clip they play from X-2 brings back bad memories...

Greg Forsberg is going to be a legend in no time.

Love this create a player mode.

Haha. Read Vin's comment before watching the video. "It [X-2] can't be that bad". Watched the clip and the X-2 stuff totaling 2.5 seconds completely ruined the vibe of the video. ha.

Bioshock Infinite has some of the best first few hours I've ever played.

Beat Far Cry 3. After Vaas died the edge to the game went down. Hoyt was supposed to be the main boss but to me I felt no connection between Hoyt and Jason as there was between Vaas and jason. But still a kick ass game worth 60 bucks.

Might wanna some spoiler tags in there, motm, game's still kinda newish.

But yeah, I agree with what you said, the game did seem to kind of fall off at that point.

Bioshock Infinite has some of the best first few hours I've ever played.

Just got home from work, gonna chill for a bit and play it. Love the 2nd one.

Might wanna some spoiler tags in there, motm, game's still kinda newish.

But yeah, I agree with what you said, the game did seem to kind of fall off at that point.

Ya I just realized that oopps my bad people who have not played yet. Resistance 2 when im off work.

Greg Forsberg is going to be a legend in no time.

Love this create a player mode.

God my +/- sucks though...

Saw this and was just like OHHHH MYYY GOOOOOOOOD!

One of the comments reads Fox Engine > Real Life....pretty much. Looks so fucking amaazing....

Really hoping this is released on PS3 as I don't plan on buying PS4 for a year or two after it's released.

Edited by JetsFan4Life

I just finished Bioshock Infinite.

I have no words to express the absolutely fantastic job they did with this game. (Don't skip the credits or you will miss an important addendum.)

I don't like making snap judgments so soon after playing, but it is for sure a top-3 favorite game of mine.

It is pretty short, I finished in 10 hours, according to Steam, but I didn't do a few of the sidequests. When funny gets done, check his steam and see how long it took him, the man is stopping to take screenshots every two feet.

I'd say if you did every sidequest it'd probably be 12-14 hours tops, depending on how good you are with shooters, too. Hard difficulty became a little tough over the last few levels.

Saw this and was just like OHHHH MYYY GOOOOOOOOD!

One of the comments reads Fox Engine > Real Life....pretty much. Looks so fucking amaazing....

Really hoping this is released on PS3 as I don't plan on buying PS4 for a year or two after it's released.

I think it's set for a PS3/360 release.

Here's some gameplay. And by gameplay, I mean crawling.

I'd say if you did every sidequest it'd probably be 12-14 hours tops, depending on how good you are with shooters, too. Hard difficulty became a little tough over the last few levels.

I immediately wanted this game once I read about 1999 mode months ago.

Finally finished Tomb Raider, and did it 94% complete. Probably gonna go back through and get 100% when 2K13 drives me almost to the point of breaking my Xbox...

I got a refund for Sim City. I filed a dispute on paypal and EA never responded to it, so paypal decided in my favor :troll:.