Phenomenal TJ

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

There have been dozens of fan made endings, so I don't know to which you are referring... But I did watch like a 90 minute ending after I beat the game which I found to be very underwhelming. It features a super heavily cliched Shepard dying as he destroys the Reapers ending, which almost makes me laugh. With so much outrage over the ending, I figured people would be more creative. The only thing that was really done correctly was giving more time to the 10,000 characters Shepard met on his journey...

The downside to that is that it extends this particular ending way longer than it should be... Three endings aren't good enough... There needs to be an unlimited number of endings for every group of choices you can make in this game, according to the morons running rampant against BW. That's fine and dandy... But the ending so many find acceptable was over an hour long... Take that by X endings and you quickly realize just how inconceivable that really is. Spending 100's of hours just on various end sequences, while potentially awesome, just is not something even feasible.

That alone speaks to the ridiculous and never-satisfied mindset of a these people.

Again, that is just the fan man ending I watched extensively. You may have 4 or 5 different ones, so I would actually have to see those before actually reviewing them.

I've already discussed the catalyst with you previously. All you proved was that you were ignorant on the topic, and really couldn't defend your position in this regard. It was an aspect of the game you didn't comprehend, nor wanted to. I can't change that and there is little reason to rehash it.

That is merely one option. The choice is your, no need to box it in.

I've made it quite clear that I am against idiots sending death threats -- thus it would be a pretty safe assumption to make that I am speaking of that group of people. There really is no point for you to try and color that with a gray brush -- trying to get me to lump you into that group. It's not gonna happen, no matter how badly you want it to and no matter how much time you spent thinking of a response already. lol

Unless you are one of those people who sent death threats... In which, please... Go stand in line with your buddies.

Edited by Favre4Ever

I was pretty sure you weren't saying that, but not entirely, and wanted to make certain of it.

I understand the catalyst perfectly, it's called a "reaper off-switch." Or I guess technically that's the Crucible and the catalyst is what allows you to hit the switch.

Whatever. It is clear we do not agree on this, I simply had an issue with your generalizations of the entirety of the "anti-ME3" crowd.

The specific ending I'm referring to is actually shorter than the one BW has. It has scrolling text at the end, like DA, which cuts way down on the time needed. And yes, Shepard dies at the end of it.

The Crucible simply destroys the CItadel along with the Reapers, (as it did in the game anyway, yet Shepard somehow managed to survive this including the entire ride down into the atmosphere of earth on a broken citadel, more space magic- assuming ofc you had 5,000 EMS and chose red), and Shepard dies with it.

What it does do is remain true to the theme of the series, unlike what we got. It is still not a good ending, but it is far better than the one BW initially released.

Edited by Thanatos19

Count me among the fans who were totally dissatisfied with the ending. I didn't rage over it, but it was bad enough for me to never play the game again (just ME3).

I haven't even played the extended ending because I really stopped giving any fucks after playing that shitty ending. To make all these exclusive renegade decision (which is the complete opposite of me in real life) through the three games and over 100 hours to get that choppy, seemingly rushed and meaningless BS ending that left me with more questions then answers and was barely different from any other was too whack. And it really had nothing to do with him dying, imo it woulda made no sense for him to of lived all that.

ME3 wasnt even that good compared to the first two which is why ive played the other two multiple times. Whack ending that was completely opposite from what was originally promised just made it a deal breaker for me.

Edited by DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

Dmac what was so silly was you could actually survive the Citadel collapsing and then falling through the earth's atmosphere, burning up on the way.

People who think we don't like the ending just because it was downright depressing, (it pretty much was), are just being silly. It was full of plotholes and stupid things that made no sense.

• Upvote 1

Added you all on DS. Think I got everyone. JD, Fart, funny. Anyone else who wants to be friends just ask. :yep:

I'm loving this whole download games on Steam thing. Currently playing Bioshock Infinite. It's tits.

One my new favorites :wub:

Amaura.png

Got one at the GTS. Thing rules!

Persona 4 Golden.

Japan loves high school.

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing

Got it in the steam sale and it's awesome. Like Diablo 3 but for Van Helsing, and without all the annoying crap that bogged the former down.

Speaking of.. that's the game I am currently playing. Diablo III that is.

Edited by Favre4Ever
  • Upvote 1

I haven't played in a loooongb time. Need to re-gear and get some paragon levels up so badly.

I'm soooooooo addicted to Assassin's Creed IV. Such an awesome game. I've spent the past four days playing it, and I'm hardly through the story. Picking fights with ships and going off on random side-missions is seriously so fun.

Speaking of.. that's the game I am currently playing. Diablo III that is.

Just pre ordered my copy of the expansion.

I haven't played in a loooongb time. Need to re-gear and get some paragon levels up so badly.

What are your guys' game names? I might start playing again.

I'm soooooooo addicted to Assassin's Creed IV. Such an awesome game. I've spent the past four days playing it, and I'm hardly through the story. Picking fights with ships and going off on random side-missions is seriously so fun.

I love it too. I hate it though when you get a really juicy target, and then two frigates come out of nowhere and start lighting you up. :laugh:

TempleKnight#1448 I believe.. Although that may be incorrect. I usually roll on monster power 5-8 with my DH. I really need to run my horrible wizard through though, so you may see me on there, as well.

Since I hate double posting I just post my pokemon stuff in here when I'm the last one to post in the pokemon thread.

PARTY!: Pokemon X

Lv 37 Greninja - Water/Dark

Lv 37 Amaura - Rock/Ice

Lv 36 Delphox - Fire/Psychic

Lv 35 Lucario - Fighting/Steel

Lv 33 Roselia - Grass/Poison

Lv 30 Helioptile - Electric/Normal

I can beat every type which is important to me. Lucario has Bone Rush for now. He's going to act as my Ground also. :D

I love it too. I hate it though when you get a really juicy target, and then two frigates come out of nowhere and start lighting you up. :laugh:

What level is your ship? So long as I have full mortars, I can take on two Man-o-Wars that are of higher levels than me + supporting ships. Now two frigates? That would be impossible. I have to focus on one Man-o-War and sometimes I have to board one of them to replenish health during battle. However, the only ships I can't obliterate in one-on-one are the legendary ships. I've taken out the southern two (the Prince and La Dama Negra). I've only accomplished Elite Armor, Broadsides, and Round Ball Strength, though everything else is as far as it can go without elite plans.

Started playing Diablo 3 again as well. I still find it a bit too much of a grind but I am excited for the changes happening in the xpac. Right now, I just do key/uber runs with my wizard on MP7.

Also just picked up BF4 for my pc and that arrives tomorrow, so will be playing that.

Edited by Packers Dynasty 2010

Also just picked up BF4 for my pc and that arrives tomorrow, so will be playing that.

You should love China Rising if you got that. I love it, and I don't get the benefit of 64-player servers.

Went back and played some Madden online. I hate this game.

I did go 5 - 2 on the night though.

Overall I am 4 - 2 with Green Bay..... 3 - 0 with Cleveland. Dynasty.

I have seventeen squirtles!