Phenomenal TJ

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

I'm really feeling your choice of main.

32 matches in 1v1's and I have a 50% win rate... >_>. Not bad, but I'd like to get better, obviously. My jump game is so weak.

In 2v2s though, I am a MONSTER. 16 - 4 record and a 1.5 K/D ratio. Me and a Zelda teamed up for quite a few matches and had really good chemistry. Crazy how that works with total strangers sometimes.

For you DA:I peeps, did you fill out the info in the Dragon Age Keep and then import it when you started up, or are you rocking the default world state?

Yep I sure did but now i'm currently side tracked by Far Cry 4.

• Upvote 1

I was testing out more characters in online 1v1 play. Came across a dude who just used Dark Link every match. Beat me pretty heavily when I was using ROB, Luigi, Roselina... I got tired of losing so switched to Shulk and just sat back and did nothing the entire match except read his offensive strikes and counter ... Destroyed him and I didn't even lose a stock. He left the lobby immediately. Loser.

To make up for over-leveling up before heading to that Val-Royeaux place, I bumped the difficulty to nightmare... Proceeded to get fucked by those freakin rage demons, and bumped it right back to hard.

Ain't nobody got time fo all dat tactics. :nope:

Hearing you guys talk about Super Smash Bros makes me kind of wish I had a Wii U, but zero percent I get a system for one game. I still haven't even got a Xbox One or PS4.

It's almost worth it, honestly... There are so many things to do in single player (if you prefer that).. All the challenges, campaign mode, a little board game thing they made, you can even make your own stages... And the online competition is fierce. They have a new 8 player smash mode and I don't think there is anything more fun than that right now. It's pure mayhem. Lmao.

But lots of better games coming out or already out for Wii U. Mario 3D World was great. DK Arctic Freeze is titties. Hyrule Warriors is supposed to be awesome, but I haven't played it myself yet. And can't forget about Mario Kart 8.

It's not worth, it lol. If I want to play a fighting game, I'll just get Injustice off the shelf.

Stick of Truth is totally awesome btw, totally love that game.

Injustice is a really shitty fighting game, just saying. It doesn't compare at all to other fighters, and definitely not Smash. It's a large investment though, so I am not going to push or try to convince you to drop the money. lol

I loved Injustice for what it was. I just wish we would get a Marvel game similar to it (screw Marvel vs. Capcom). I just wish Marvel could video games better period. DC has them beat there with the Arkham games alone.

EDIT: The Marvel stuff in the new Disney Infinity was awesome though.

Edited by Millabrock420

Just got my first perfect in ranked play... My Samus vs Capt. Falcon. I took both of his stocks and he didn't land a single hit on me.

Doesn't get much better than that.

Only thing I want to complain about this game. I wish they had some semblance of an online ranking system. One of the options for online play is "For Glory" ... Ya, so I want to know how I stack up against other players and other players that use my character(s). Hopefully that comes out in some kind of patch, but I doubt it. Nintendo isn't much about that competitive scene, and more catering towards those kiddies.

So I am thinking of getting a PS Vita for my son for x-mas...anyone know if it's worth it? They still making/going to make games for it?? Thanks in advance.

So I am thinking of getting a PS Vita for my son for x-mas...anyone know if it's worth it? They still making/going to make games for it?? Thanks in advance.

Not really worth. The games are decent but its not even close to Nintendo in terms of fun factor.

BTW if you really want one. Ill sell you mine pretty cheap, if I can find all the cords.

Edited by Bucman
  • Upvote 1

Nah. Not if the alternative is better...which I assume you're talking about the the 3DS??

Nintendo has always dominated the handheld industry, Sony's attempts to compete with them are disappointing IMO. Though I've never even looked at PSVita.

Nah. Not if the alternative is better...which I assume you're talking about the the 3DS??

Yup. I assume your kid is on the younger side. Vita is geared more towards teens and young adults IMO. Plus who can beat pokemon, super smash bros, zelda, animal crossing, etc :p.

• Upvote 1

Yeah he's only 10. lol

Thanks for the advice.

I think he already has a DS, but he rarely ever plays anything other than his iPad and Minecraft on the computer. lol

Still not sure what we're going to get him for his "big gift." Kid is spoiled as fuck. :dry::yao:

• Upvote 1

I'm about 30 hours or so into FC4 and I'm just a bit short of 60% on the game completed thing. Things are starting to get a bit repetitive, but a good deal of that is my bad because I usually attack each outpost/mission in the same exact way.

Played what seemed like a million Arena battles to unlock this signature weapon called the Bushman that I want to say is easily the best rifle... though I keep calling it the Bucman in my head.

I've got a Vita as well and Bucman pretty much asked all the questions that I was going to. I'd agree it's probably aimed more at the teen/young adult crowd (or those with PS4s/plan on getting PS4s)

Picked up DA:I on Saturday. I find myself spending far too much time talking to people...

• Upvote 1

I've got a Vita as well and Bucman pretty much asked all the questions that I was going to. I'd agree it's probably aimed more at the teen/young adult crowd (or those with PS4s/plan on getting PS4s)

Picked up DA:I on Saturday. I find myself spending far too much time talking to people...

I love it. Love love love it. I love how deep the lore is and how far back they go and the myriad nods to DAO and the very few nods to DA2 and Varric and... my god. Dragon Age 3 being this good was kinda outside my reality. I just knew they were going to fuck it up again.

My faith in Bioware is 100% restored... for the moment. If they ruin the ending, however...

Edited by Thanatos19

I got a great early black Friday deal on Skylanders today, so now I'm going to play and collect with that.

Curse these damn crystal shards. I can't help but spend hours trying to locate them.

EDIT: I killed my first dragon as well. Had to bump the difficulty down to Hard, but it was the Abyssal High Dragon... ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!

Edited by DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F