Phenomenal TJ

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Is that with buffs? Your profile shows base of 718k.. Which is still ridiculous, lmao. But still. I need to log 660 hours. >_>

But I shall be getting WD and Crusader to 70 this weekend as well.

50% bonus experience from tonight at 6 PST until Monday some time. Time to get all my characters to max level.

They are increasing rift and Torment difficulty legendary drops by 25% as well. GET READY!

I was wrong its 6 CST. Which is weird. Blizzard usually does everything in PST.

The only reason to play with a WD is for the pets. No reason to without those.

F4E's not even goona want to play D3 by the time I get RoS.

Edited by Vin

Is that with buffs? Your profile shows base of 718k.. Which is still ridiculous, lmao. But still. I need to log 660 hours. >_>

But I shall be getting WD and Crusader to 70 this weekend as well.

Ya that's buffed and standing still so Unwavering Will comes into play. When actually playing, goes even higher with elemental exposure. I've logged quite a bit of time in D3, but I've played it rather consistent since it came out.

Edited by Packers Dynasty 2010

The only reason to play with a WD is for the pets. No reason to without those.

F4E's not even goona want to play D3 by the time I get RoS.

We'll see. Part of my problem is, outside of my DH I don't really play any one character more than the others. What I need to do is go through and grind the heck out of each one... But I am not to that point yet.

My brother was on earlier just running around on easy and collecting a bunch of random achievements... I kinda thought to myself... If I am ever that fucking bored of this game where I just want to run around solo and collect achievements without trying -- I am probably going to quit. :laugh:

Going to Captain American right now but will probably be on all night.

MGSV ground zeroes.

so fucking good omg. i understand why its in 2 parts now. story is awesome and leaves so much to speculation for phantom pain.

gameplay wise, by far the best, the fox engine is amazing, graphics are easily the best of any game (not surprising since the MGS series have always set the standard for visuals in games). so god damn immersive with the minimalistic HUD. probably the hardest one since mgs2 in my opinion. the environment/map is massive and you can never really account for every single guard unless you scout from different locations for a good 10-15 minutes.

a bunch of ways to get from point A to point B which is what i think Kojima was trying to achieve. MGS as a free-roam is amazing.

also, 4 hours for the game isn't nearly enough if you're a completionist. 10/10 so keen for phantom pain.

I've seen that game beaten in 10 minutes... I personally thought it was a pretty shady cash-grab attempt by Konami. What gameplay is in it is good though.

have to play it for longer than 10 minutes to know how to beat the game in 10 minutes lol.

gameplay - simplifying of CQC, so much easier to execute and looks amazing. sneaking mechanics are awesome. you have to scout out guards since you can't rely on a radar anymore which is the biggest fundamental change. and everything else i said

of course its a money grab. who cares. i haven't had the wonderful feeling of anticipation of a new MGS game in almost 7 years. i'll gladly give my money to konami who time and time again set the bar for platform games with a combination of compelling narrative and enjoyable gameplay.

when phantom pain comes out, all those haters who didnt bother with ground zeroes would want to get and play it and i'll be rocking my hipster hat since i played it first and before all of them coz i support and love the franchise, im cool.

Finally have an RTS to keep an eye on. Still developing it, but my god it looks fantastic.

That looks awesome! The RTS genre has been pretty devoid of anything quality for a while. On that note though, I've played a little bit of Age of Wonders 3 that came out at the end of March, it's pretty great from what I've played so far. Also, they're coming out with an updated version of Age of Mythology here soon upped to 1080p and with steam integration and all that. My favorite RTS ever, so I'm pretty excited for it, and it will only be like $25.

Edited by theMileHighGuy

Playing Witch Doctor has killed every single inkling of desire i have to play Diablo right now. Ugh. Lmao. I should just skip it and whatever... but I can't do that.

Playing Witch Doctor has killed every single inkling of desire i have to play Diablo right now. Ugh. Lmao. I should just skip it and whatever... but I can't do that.

Im burned out on after playing for like 24 hours straight. Only getting 1 worthless legendary during the time didn't help either.

Finally have an RTS to keep an eye on. Still developing it, but my god it looks fantastic.

That looks awesome! The RTS genre has been pretty devoid of anything quality for a while. On that note though, I've played a little bit of Age of Wonders 3 that came out at the end of March, it's pretty great from what I've played so far. Also, they're coming out with an updated version of Age of Mythology here soon upped to 1080p and with steam integration and all that. My favorite RTS ever, so I'm pretty excited for it, and it will only be like $25.

I also have AoW3, its pretty good.

Currently playing the Wildstar beta, it is loads of fun.

Right??? I just feel like the WD is sooo lame. Can't stand it. To be fair though the game itself is getting boring again. I have no idea looking back at it how I played D2 for so long.

Edited by SteelersNation36

I love how I can spend five hours playing and pretty much get nowhere and nothing, other than go up a couple paragon levels.

You are much too stubborn when you play.

Yeah, too much pride. I'm probably going to go after Belial on Torment 2 the next time I play, just for my sake of mind.

So apparently, I missed the memo that 2K canceled its MLB 2K series.....leaving xbox users like myself without a MLB game...WTF lol

So apparently, I missed the memo that 2K canceled its MLB 2K series.....leaving xbox users like myself without a MLB game...WTF lol

2k made some shitty baseball games anyways. MVP Baseball needs to come back lol

Agreed, they were crap but so is madden and I get that year in and year out. I've always liked MLB: The Show but not enough to get a PS4....

Agreed, they were crap but so is madden and I get that year in and year out. I've always liked MLB: The Show but not enough to get a PS4....

Yeah I hear you. Luckily I have one so I can play the best and only baseball game :shifty:.

I've made it over a year without buying this year's Madden. The franchise I have on Madden 13 is in the middle of 2018 (I've played it off and on since Nov 2012).

Woodley is the NFL's All-Time sack leader, Ben in TDs, and Wallace 3rd in TDs and 9th in Yardage. Woo Dynasty. With these realism sliders I got on some forum I tend to lose 0-2 games per season, but the stats are generally pretty realistic. Though this season through 6 games Ben has nearly a perfect passer rating. And I sit him after the first half if we're up and am grooming his replacement. >_>

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

I find that RBs in madden tend to have dogshit YPC averages. Like top backs averaging 3.0 ypc.

Supposed to be a patch out to tweak some skills out tomorrow, I believe. Maybe I can finally solo T2 Belial at that point...

Supposed to be a patch out to tweak some skills out tomorrow, I believe. Maybe I can finally solo T2 Belial at that point...

I expect Wiz gets nerfed some, and Barb gets some buffs.