Phenomenal TJ

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Ohh shit, I have an idea but I'm glad you didn't say where :yao:

I'm level 24. I dick around a lot in the game though, I've been cruising around Skellige picking up ?'s for what seems like years. I have the first two levels of fast attack maxed, the first level of strong attack maxed, the first levels of Aard, Ignii, and Axii maxed, the second level of Yrden maxed (love that spell). In the green ones I have poisoned blades and acquired tolerance maxed, and working on protective coating.

Kind of spread out but I really like these skills. I use Aard less and less, so i'll probably respec those. I wasn't going to use any of the green ones but I think they may be the best skills. With Acquired tolerance maxed I can use 3 decoctions at once and a basic potion. They definitely give you some tough choices and an abundance of ways to play.

I think my playtime glitched out because it says I've been playing for like 18 hours and something. Maybe it resets at 100... because 118 hours seems more likely lol.

Stone Hearth. Fun little game, kind of a mixture between Minecraft and Banished if anyone has played those. Still REALLY REALLY early in the dev process as they aren't even out of alpha yet. Lots of bugs to fix and lots of content to be added still, but it has a nice calming charm to it that makes it fun for me to play.

25 bucks for an Alpha game of its nature is a bit absurd.

Edited by Bucman

25 bucks for an Alpha game of its nature is a bit absurd.

Definitely. At this stage in the game it isn't worth it's price tag. Fully fleshed out though it will be (IMO) and more. Just hoping it doesn't take 30 years to get there.

Definitely. At this stage in the game it isn't worth it's price tag. Fully fleshed out though it will be (IMO) and more. Just hoping it doesn't take 30 years to get there.

The fully released game is likely to cost more than 25 dollars. That usually how the early access stuff works on Steam. They charge you a smaller fee to test the game and the price goes up as more features are added.

• Upvote 1

I remember jumping on the Minecraft bandwagon really early and scoring quite a deal on that, too. And yes, I realize that isn't steam.

Playing some Smash right now and feeling unbeatable. All these Japanese scrubs getting roasted. 17 - 0 so far today and I think I am just going to get off because I like leaving on top. Been working on my Ryu, feeling a lot more confident with him. Also started practicing my Lucario, still a lot of work to do but definitely a viable character for my play style. My favorite thing of all time is picking my Samus, beating some ass and having the other person counter-pick me to Fox or Ness and I still beat their ass. I actually really enjoy counter matchups with Samus (even if I lose) a lot more challenging and makes I honestly believes it makes me a better player overall.

Yeah Minecraft was super cheap when it came out. Its actually almost the same price as that game right now.

Really wanna try this Rocket League game its 20 bucks on Steam but Free on PS4. Probably just play on PS4 unless its super good

So because I always go redguard warrior on elder scrolls games I actually changed my mind at about lvl 7 and am now going down the theif/assassin route which is something completely different from my norm. I actually quite like the characters in the thief guild too, far much more than the companions.

Aim is to get my archery and sneaking up as I was using 1handed weapons anyway. Also improve my smithing, light armour and alchemy.

Sneak Archery is the only way to play Skyrim and it's ilk. I remember spending a good hour hanging out on a cliff shooting giants with my arrows and just grinding up skillpoints that way. It was good times.

• Upvote 1

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-07-07-dragon-age-inquisition-to-ditch-ps3-xbox-360-for-future-dlc

BioWare will abandon the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions of Dragon Age: Inquisition for future DLC.

The developer hasn't said how many add-ons it is still planning to launch.

Existing PS3 and Xbox 360 players will be able to carry their save files across to PS4 and Xbox One - if they keep within the same console family - via a new save transfer tool.

The tool will launch as part of the game's July update (Patch 8), BioWare has said.

Transfer to/from PC will not initially be possible.

Previously-released DLC such as the Jaws of Hakkon and Spoils of the Avvar packs will be free on PS4/Xbox One if you bought them on PS3/Xbox 360. Promotional items will also carry over.

You'll just need a new copy of the game, then.

Handily, Dragon Age: Inquisition is currently half price in the Xbox Ultimate Game Sale. Or if you can wait a little longer, it will join the EA Access subscription programme in August - so you could just subscribe to that for a month and play any new DLC that way.

Dragon Age creative director Mike Laidlaw previously told Eurogamer that Inquisition had been a challenge to develop across five platforms and two console generations, and bemoaned the "memory limitations" that had caused some ideas to be cut.

It could be that the upcoming DLC will be able to move beyond these limitations for the first time now that the PS3 and Xbox 360's decade-old hardware does not have to be considered.

But what will future DLC add? BioWare said earlier this month that "we're not quite done with story content for DAI just yet". Shortly after, a marketing survey leaked ideas for a new campaign add-on that would reveal "the final fate of the Inquisition" and that would be "a last adventure".

The DLC's story will revolve around confronting "the one who started it all" and about facing "a great evil before it is too late". Players who have reached Inquisition's ending will have a good idea who that may refer to.

Elder Scrolls Online, it's fun but not on the level of Skyrim.

Also, first piece of Arkham Knight DLC is out next week. It is a story mission with Batgirl going after the Joker and Harley Quinn in a aquatic theme park, obviously it takes place before the events of Arkham Asylum.

Made the idiot move of deleting my skyrim game so I'm now going to start all over and be a battlemage, probably going to be a Breton as well and join the imperial forces.

Diablo 3 (or was, anyway.)

:ooo:

Crusader seems overpowered.

Diablo 3 (or was, anyway.)

:ooo:

Crusader seems overpowered.

What day is it? Troll job? I dunno.

Finally got if downloaded. :yep:

Metal Gear Rising Revengeance

:( I suck at this.

Combat's not exactly easy. Some fun boss fights though.

The two spaces in between the monitors might throw me off. I could get by tho :yep:

Somehow I was put in charge of my friends new Jtag/RGH modded xbox, so I have been learning everything from scratch on how to work this stupid thing. Probably gonna just get one of my own once I do all of the work for him.

Somehow I was put in charge of my friends new Jtag/RGH modded xbox, so I have been learning everything from scratch on how to work this stupid thing. Probably gonna just get one of my own once I do all of the work for him.

I had a modded xbox 360 it worked the same as a regular one lol. Modding the xbox was as simple as buying some kit from this one site and touching a thing on the CD drive.

I had a modded xbox 360 it worked the same as a regular one lol. Modding the xbox was as simple as buying some kit from this one site and touching a thing on the CD drive.

Oh no, I am adding all of the extra programs and things onto myself. There are no kits (that I am using anyway, ha).. I am even going as far as editing some of the mod menus themselves (not changing what they do but just their titles and things so I know better what to do).

And the process for stealthing and bypassing online bans seems convoluted as hell. Still working on that one... Switching out them KVs tho.

Also, this is random, but i was cleaning off my desktop on my PC.. I drug a few images into my recycling bin and Guild Wars 2 randomly loaded up and started updating... Lol, no thanks.

Edited by Favre4Ever

I would use a different profile for playing the modded games. Microsoft can ban your account and I think both your Xbone and 360 would be useless.

I would use a different profile for playing the modded games. Microsoft can ban your account and I think both your Xbone and 360 would be useless.

Ya, when I have the modded 360 in, I completely disconnect my Xbox One and normal 360 because yeah, they can take out your entire network of consoles (Microsoft ones) in one fell swoop if they want.

Put in that Fallout 4 pre order today.

For now, I've been enjoying Far Cry 4.

• Upvote 1