Phenomenal TJ

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

This looks awesome!

Its already out, so you can get it.

Trails in the Sky, Second Chapter. Just as good as the first. Speaking of the first, it's half off on Steam right now.

Playing through New Vegas again with a bunch of mods and stuff. Just playing on normal to coast through it. Wanted to try siding with the Legion for once.

Also been playing this cool city building game called Planetbase. It's about colonizing barren planets. Pretty neat sit n chill game.

Edited by Spartan Havoc

I finally got Black Spindle exotic sniper rifle.

That mission was freaking tough...

I guess. There's no fundamental difference between the games except AoE2HD is better graphically in every way.

You do need AoE2HD to play it, it wasn't released for the original game, if that is what you are asking.

Edited by Thanatos19

I bought AoE2HD and the expansions.

but...

I pirated Fallout 4 this morning, and it's so epic. All the hype and more.

Even the character creation is just... damn. The immense detail put into everything.

I decided I'm going to wait on FO4 since I'm going to be playing Legacy of the Void first.

Hit up a retro gaming store and bought these three gems for my PSP:

Star Ocean: Second Evolution

Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions

God of War: Chains of Olympus

All for $30. :notbad:

Is that a remake of Star Ocean 2?

Is that a remake of Star Ocean 2?

:yep:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Ocean:_The_Second_Story

An enhanced port called Star Ocean: Second Evolution (スターオーシャン2 セカンド エヴォリューション Sutā Ōshan 2 Sekando Evoryūshon?) was developed by TOSE, later released for the PlayStation Portable in April 2008 in Japan, and 2009 in North America, Europe, and Australia. It features newly animated cutscenes by Production I.G, a re-recorded soundtrack, and additional story elements.

Lovin' it so far. The only Star Ocean game I've played is the original one for the SNES through a fan translation rom. I was the most hyped when I saw this one in the store.

Star Ocean 2 was my favourite of the series, it's one of the good ones.

I'm making steady progress in Trails Second Chapter... worldbuilding is too good, characters are too good, mysteries are too good.

• Upvote 1

It was announced today that The Witcher is being adapted into a series of movies. Thank God. The story is so much better than the gameplay. And yes, I know many will disagree with me on that. Not trying to be controversial -- just how I feel.

... What?

Yeah I don't see that at all. If anything the story is by far the weakest part of things. I mean the overall setting of the world, sure, but the actual plot of TW1-3 is really not good. The books- yes, the books are good.

Fallout 4 is so damn good.

... What?

Yeah I don't see that at all. If anything the story is by far the weakest part of things. I mean the overall setting of the world, sure, but the actual plot of TW1-3 is really not good. The books- yes, the books are good.

I dunno, just the way I felt. I didn't want to play the game for anything other than finding out how the story progresses / ends. The game itself didn't motivate me to keep playing it. I know that is a minority opinion. I am not really going to argue about, and I am not saying the game is bad or anything like that. It simply didn't draw me into it.

Fallout 4 is so damn good.

Wasn't sure I would like the Boston theme but wow it's great for Fallout.

If I knew there would be revolutionary war themes I would've tailored my guy towards being a Minuteman!

I dunno, just the way I felt. I didn't want to play the game for anything other than finding out how the story progresses / ends. The game itself didn't motivate me to keep playing it. I know that is a minority opinion. I am not really going to argue about, and I am not saying the game is bad or anything like that. It simply didn't draw me into it.

Did you feel the same way about 1 and 2, assuming you played them?

Did you feel the same way about 1 and 2, assuming you played them?

I played and finished 1 & 2 right before I got 3 (around release day). I preferred them over 3 but I can't say why exactly. Myabe it was just the anticipation or expectations I had for 3? Or maybe I was just Witchered out by then? I did the same thing with Far Cry. I loved 3. I crammed so much time into that game over the span of 2 weeks that it was pretty unreal (for me, anyway). Then I ended up getting 4 and I thought it was solid, but I had no real desire to keep going. Just like Witcher 3, I have yet to finish Far Cry 4. Maybe I will try hoping into them again and see if things are different now.

Well what I meant was, did you like the story over the gameplay?

Uhh, maybe not more. But it was more balanced.

Nintendo Direct just KILLED IT..... Wii U and 3DS gaming consoles of the future KreyGasm Finally Nintendo flexing that muscle like it should have been doing for years.

It was announced today that The Witcher is being adapted into a series of movies. Thank God. The story is so much better than the gameplay. And yes, I know many will disagree with me on that. Not trying to be controversial -- just how I feel.

I definitely agree with you. The plot is much stronger than the gameplay. Personally, I don't think the Witcher games (any of them) are that strong gameplay wise. 3 was the most fun, but it was still pretty clunky in comparison to a lot of adventure games.

... What?

You're certainly entitled to your opinion, but I can definitely not agree with that statement. Since it's your opinion, there's not really anything I can say to change that.