Phenomenal TJ

What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Haha, oops. My bad Steeler. My brother and I are big Gears fans and always just use GoW.. :laugh:

Haha I do too. Should of clarified in original post.

The party/inviting to game system on the One is real fucking annoying. It just comes down to fixing something that isn't broken. I considered the way they did parties on 360 near perfect, no need to change it. Better fix it in the first patch or asap.

What's different about it?

The party is allowed one game per party. Meaning whoever started the party is the "host" thus meaning whatever gmae theyre playing is the game for the party, if you have multiple people playing the same game it randomly picks which person is invited. There's no longer going to friends list and inviting someone to game, it's not an available option. So for example say I want to play dead rising three i have to start the game and actually get into the game(cant be at the main menu of the game), then invite to party, wait for them to join party then go to pause menu in dead rising to invite party. Cause if you're in a party it won't let you go to multiplayer before hand.

I also kept getting the message when trying to invite my friend "party invite failed to send please try again later" He likewise got that when we tried to play. It's just plain stupid. There was no fucking need to change it. I don't know for certain whether you can start the game get into the game and restart the party to have people in it who aren't playing or not cause I couldnt even get my friend into the game because of said "failed" party invite.

Edit: also when you start the party you actually have to click "go to party chat" afterwards.

Edited by SteelersNation36

another re play this time of New Vegas

another re play this time of New Vegas

My favorite game of all time

• Upvote 1

Wow, that is really fail. I wonder why they thought that would be an improvement.

• Upvote 1

I'm going to own every game for the Xbox one soon and not have paid a dime for any of them thanks to Amazon and the no questions ask promotional credits :smug:

I'm going to own every game for the Xbox one soon and not have paid a dime for any of them thanks to Amazon and the no questions ask promotional credits :smug:

How?

How?

You buy something from them and say the game wasn't in the case. They give you a credit for the game and you get another one. Tell them another item you bought is broke and they give you a credit.

I just bought Dishonored GOTY Edition, Fallout Las Vegas, Madden 2025 and Battlefield 4, for less then $90 combined all games I have never played outside of Madden... And I have no idea where to even start.

:panic:

Edited by DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

I just bought Dishonored GOTY Edition, Fallout Las Vegas, Madden 2025 and Battlefield 4, for less then $90 combined all games I have never played outside of Madden... And I have no idea where to even start.

Fallout :yep:

I've been playing Assassin's Creed 4 with almost every moment of my freetime. Such an amazing game. Soooo much to do. I'm at about 18% complete or so. I love being a pirate lol. NO ONE IS SAFE!!!

• Upvote 1

There is a reason Dmac why I said I'm doing a re play of new vegas :yep:

New Vegas if you're looking for a time sink. Dishonored if you're looking for something shorter.

Oh god. Do you have it on PC, Dmac? I need to get you a list of mods you should download.

Is it 2014 yet? I sure would like to play Watch Dogs or maybe Destiny. Wouldn't mind Titanfall, maybe some Dying Light or how about Witcher 3. Dragon Age? Mad Max? To a lesser extent The Crew. C'mon 2014 i'm ready for you.

• Upvote 1

Just started playing Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag. So far, pretty good, a few things that I don't like. Nothing that kills the game or anything, just minor annoyances.

AC4 is currently Amazon's deal of the day, (for two more hours) and is 50% off.

• Upvote 1

AC Brotherhood. I like how how the system for buying and renovating properties continues to progress... but the story is starting to drag a little, IMO. I am not very far, so maybe it will catch up.

AC Brotherhood. I like how how the system for buying and renovating properties continues to progress... but the story is starting to drag a little, IMO. I am not very far, so maybe it will catch up.

Brotherhood was probably my favorite until AC4. I enjoyed the assassin padawan training and mission a lot more than the dumbed down versions that came in the later games.

I decided to stop playing AC4 though on pc, i'd like to get it for console and don't want to go through collecting everything twice.

I had a hankering to play rollercoaster tycoon, so I got RCT3 platinum and just finished my awesome oasis in the desert landscape :yep:

• Upvote 1

pretty much confirmed that i'm getting AC4 and NCAA 14 for christmas!!!