The Falcon

Last TV Show You Watched?

Watched Breaking Bad over the holiday break.

Fucking LOVED IT!!

I now see the obsession everyone had with the show.

They couldn't have ended it any better with the finale either, IMO. Man what an awesome show.

Sad it had to end. :(

Finish Homeland immediately.

Is it good? It seemed to be the weakest of the three seasons during the first three episodes or so.

The first 3-4 episodes were merely filler. It pissed me off. The show is just as good, if not better to finish.

Watched Breaking Bad over the holiday break.

Fucking LOVED IT!!

I now see the obsession everyone had with the show.

They couldn't have ended it any better with the finale either, IMO. Man what an awesome show.

Sad it had to end. :(

damn-right.gif

• Upvote 1

I watched some Modern Family yesterday. I love that show :D

American Horror Story: Asylum. Pretty good shit. Creepy as fuck.

• Upvote 1

Started watching Misfits on Hulu Plus. It's a British TV series about these teenagers in community service that gain weird super powers after they're struck by lightning. I recommend it if you want to watch something good, but different.

Like 4 or 5 days ago, I watched the whole first season of Grimm. Then yesterday and the day before yesterday I watched the whole second season. Starting on season 3. It's a cool show, I like all the actors, especially the supporting characters.

I thought the first ep of psych this season sucked more or less. It had some good moments. The musical special a few weeks ago was awesome for sure.

Season premiere of Justified. Timothy Olyphant is one of my favorite actors.

I thought the first ep of psych this season sucked more or less. It had some good moments. The musical special a few weeks ago was awesome for sure.

I've never like the desperaux episodes too much. But I still got a good laugh outa this episode, especially the first half.

been watching teen nick, the good stuff. At 12 AM they play the classic 90s shows. Keenan Allen & Kel has been on a lot, Finally saw Salute your Shorts on, was really young when that show first aired. Any fans of that here?

Orange is the New Black.

Not sure if it is supposed to be a comedy. I thought it was, but I haven't laughed much. I am enjoying it quite a bit, though.

I haven't seen that show, but it has always appeared that you have an.. er... oddly shaped sense of humor. lol

• Upvote 1

I haven't seen that show, but it has always appeared that you have an.. er... oddly shaped sense of humor. lol

Oddly shaped sense of humor? I am not exactly sure what you mean...but I am inclined to agree.

I'm currently watching "CSI", but I'm about to watch "Criminal Minds", "Psych", "Law and Order: SVU", "Arrow", "The Tomorrow People", and "Men At Work"

I watched all the Mad Men seasons on Netflix, so 5 seasons. Probably one of the best shows I've ever seen up there with LOST (haven't seen Breaking Bad). The writing is brilliant, love how they don't hammer you over the head with what is happening, you have to pay attention.

Don Draper is just the man, my favorite character ever. Love the way he carries himself, just so confident. It is tough to get a read on exactly what type of person he is though. I wouldn't say he's a bad person, but he's not exactly a good person either. He has morals, but sometimes he just doesn't give a shit about anything or anyone else and does what he wants.

I think I'm gonna start American Horror Story now.

Edited by BradyFan81
  • Upvote 1

SAY IT AGAIN!

Yes, Mad Men is one of the greatest shows in history, IMO. The writing is absolutely top notch, and it takes somewhat of an IQ to watch and follow with the show. It's so deep on an emotional and psychological level... All the characters are like onions, with layers being peeled back every episode. Out. of this. World.

In much lesser TV news... Watched the continuation of both The Blacklist and Sleepy Hollow. Not even close to the same level as some of the great shows on TV right now, but I still enjoy them. Both are nice shows that are easy to watch but keep me interested. :yep:

• Upvote 1

I don't get cable anymore (life called for some hard choices) but get several channels through the air signal. My favorite show right now is fairly new.....Almost Human...and comes on Monday nights. So far I really like the show. Surprisingly it stars Karl Urban in the lead role (of Lord of the Rings fame playing Eomer and StarTrek fame playing Dr. McCoy among many many other parts).

House of Lies.

Midway through the second season and I am completely wrapped up. Very good show.

I've been watching the shit out of Breaking Bad the past couple days. Am two episodes into Season 2, got damn.

• Upvote 1