The Falcon

Last TV Show You Watched?

The Iceman Tapes: Conversations with a Killer

Chilling documentary about this Mafia connected hitman. I'm literally fascinated by this man...he lead a double life filling grisly contracts for the Gambino family and others while leading a totally normal family life with a wife and 3 children, for a span of over 30 years. I have to check into this a little bit more...

The worst part is while talking about all these murders and terrible things he did he shows no remorse or regret, but when the subject of embarrassing his family comes up he can't hold back his emotion...

My DVR betrayed me on Friday, recording an old episode of Camelot...hopefully the last showing Sun/Mon at 12am was the new one.

I'm pretty sure there was no new episode last week so your good. They were running a mini marathon of the first 4 episodes all weekend long to I guess get people to catch up.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, finally fingered it out, after some google searching, and checking the schedule. Thanks

I need to set up my DVR to catch the first two episodes of "Game of Thrones", it looks to be decent.

Yeah, finally fingered it out, after some google searching, and checking the schedule. Thanks

I need to set up my DVR to catch the first two episodes of "Game of Thrones", it looks to be decent.

Didn't know you could do that to a DVR. :p

Game of Thrones.

Holy shit. I'm hooked. Knew nothing about the books just that there was a loyal following and that they were epic. Finally saw it last night (its been out for 3 weeks now) and man was it epic. I've been watching Camelot since it premiered and liked it a lot but this is better. Definitely my new favorite TV show.

The Iceman Tapes: Conversations with a Killer

Chilling documentary about this Mafia connected hitman. I'm literally fascinated by this man...he lead a double life filling grisly contracts for the Gambino family and others while leading a totally normal family life with a wife and 3 children, for a span of over 30 years. I have to check into this a little bit more...

The worst part is while talking about all these murders and terrible things he did he shows no remorse or regret, but when the subject of embarrassing his family comes up he can't hold back his emotion...

I have seen that documentary several times (contract killers fascinate me), and the reason he shows little remorse is because killing people was his job. How many people do you know that have regrets about doing the job they do?

I just watched Kitchen Nightmares on BBC.

Wipeout

Yes Dear.

Game of Thrones.

Holy shit. I'm hooked. Knew nothing about the books just that there was a loyal following and that they were epic. Finally saw it last night (its been out for 3 weeks now) and man was it epic. I've been watching Camelot since it premiered and liked it a lot but this is better. Definitely my new favorite TV show.

They absolutely nailed the characters of Jaime Lannister, Jon Snow, and Tyrion. And those fucking little snob fuckers Joffrey and Sansa, too.

Among fans who have read the books...Jaime, Arya, Jon, and Tyrion are usually the favorites. Tyrion is a light in an otherwise dark and sadistic family...Jon and Arya represent all that is good, and Jaime is probably the most complex character. He's like Tommy Gavin from Rescue Me. One minute you hate him and the next you love him.

Edited by FSUViking

Watched the finale of Top Shot. Lame. :p

Caught up on Game of Thrones last week, really diggin that show. Even though there are numerous characters that get on my nerves.

Caught up on Game of Thrones last week, really diggin that show. Even though there are numerous characters that get on my nerves.

Did you see the new Camelot? I canceled Starz in favor of HBO since Camelot was the only thing I liked and was starting to lose interest. Wondering if I made a mistake...

I guess I could just watch it online.

Greatly disappointed with the latest episode of Camelot...the whole Arthur/Gwen thing is played out, they need to move on from that or with it, to save the show....I'm considering cancelling Starz until Spartacus comes back.

edit: But, I'll hold out to see how Torchwood is, because I'm a sucker like that.

Edited by Krawnka

Game of Thrones.

This last episode was awesome. The show keeps building and building into a bigger and better story. Each episode is better than the last. I'm so hooked, I can't wait till the next episode. I'm considering getting the books so I can be a full on GOT nerd.

• Upvote 1

House. I am actually starting to like this show.

Gold Rush: Alaska

Game of Thrones.This last episode was awesome. The show keeps building and building into a bigger and better story. Each episode is better than the last. I'm so hooked, I can't wait till the next episode. I'm considering getting the books so I can be a full on GOT nerd.

This, except for the books part...maybe audio books.

Canada's Worst Handyman

Just saw the new episode of Game of Thrones and HBO is putting up next weeks episode NOW on their HBOGO website or app. I'm trying to access it but their server is having issues! Fuck!

Celebrity Apprentice Finale...

WOOOOO John Rich! Hell ya!

Auction Hunters on SPIKE.

• Upvote 1

Love Auction Hunters. +1 :rockon: