The Falcon

Last TV Show You Watched?

Solid. Too much time being spent on the daughter though.

I hated the daughter sub-plots in season 2.

I really underestimated how awful the daughter portions were going to be, lol. Other than that, I'm loving Season 3.

Recently been watching "The Following" because these 8 to 12 hour shifts suck if you don't have something to do or watch. I'm officially hooked. I'm on episode 6 right now.

It's crazy because these type of shows are not my cup of tea. I tend to have a weak stomach, I know I know, I'm a bitch. And often catch myself looking away (especially in the first episode where the girl stabbed herself in the head), but I still can't stop watching the show... Good stuff. :yep:

Arrow. So good.Just finished episode 16 of season one. Moira is a stone cold bitch and I love her for it.

Fuck that stupid show. lmao.

What?? Y u no like??

It just annoys me.. ha. Had me hooked for a couple episodes, and I will probably keep watching it. I think the acting is really good.. I just hate how Joe has literally every single person on his side. Street thugs, the elderly, cops, swat teams, probably the POTUS. Just gets annoying how untouchable he is sometimes.

Fuck that stupid show. lmao.

What?? Y u no like??

It just annoys me.. ha. Had me hooked for a couple episodes, and I will probably keep watching it. I think the acting is really good.. I just hate how Joe has literally every single person on his side. Street thugs, the elderly, cops, swat teams, probably the POTUS. Just gets annoying how untouchable he is sometimes.

That does get annoying. IDK how far you got initially, but the most recent one I've seen was the worst at that.

Anyway, it really got me thinking... Imagine being in house full of blood thirsty sociopaths?

Just watched episode 1 of Dexter. I am not really sure what to think, I assume it gets much better, just like Breaking Bad.

Because of my late shifts right now, I've been watching a lot of SVU to wind down before going to bed. Great show. Lots of hotties. My personal favorite is Diane Neal, but I can't pretend that a younger Mariska Hargitay wasn't a fox.

Just watched episode 1 of Dexter. I am not really sure what to think, I assume it gets much better, just like Breaking Bad.

For me, it took me quite a few episodes to get going. :yep:

Except unlike Breaking Bad, you will hate the show by the time it ends, or so I've heard.

Hate is pretty strong, but ya, it tails off pretty strong int he last 2 or so seasons (some will go even longer than that).

Last thing i watched was the Homeland Season Finale. Holy heck. Wow.

Re-watching Breaking Bad. Fun picking up all the little details I missed the first time, and it was really damn epic. :yep:

I am finally catching up on Game of Thrones season 3. Took me forever to get around to it.

On Ep.2 of Arrow.

While I very much consider myself a comic book nerd, I know absolutely nothing about the Green Arrow, so I am sure there are deviations from the comic origins.

I'm usually not a playa hata but... That TV show "Revolution"?

I'm watching it because someone is "making" me, and the acting is so bad... So bad... And it starts with the lead actress. She's cute, but can't act for shit. Its hard to watch.

American Horror Story: Murder House and AHS: Asylum. I liked Asylum, but I was heavily disappointed with the second half of Murder House. Murder House had so much damn potential, and they essentially turned it into an eerie family drama. They both suffer from revealing some pretty interesting concepts, and then failing to ever deliver on them or barely delivering on them at all.

I give Season 1 a 6/10 and Season 2 a 8.5/10.

Edited by OSUViking

God... so much I need to catch-up on. Need to finish Homeland Season 3 and I need to start AHS: Coven.