The Falcon

Last TV Show You Watched?

Pardon the Interruption with Jayson Witlock, Dan LeBatard, and that Pablo Torre dude from Around the Horn playing the role of stat boy. It may be the last TV show I ever watch. lol I don't ever want to sit through anything like that ever again.

Tony Reali leaving really killed ATH for me. It was one of my favorite shows.

Anyone watching Ray Donovan?

I've been re-watching the entire series of The Sopranos, and I am now prepared to make this claim:

Breaking Bad > The Sopranos

Both are legendary shows, but while BB got its weak season out of the way early, The Sopranos' sixth season (or, the first half of it) kinda sucked. BB got better every single season.

I guess I have to watch The Wire now.

I've been re-watching the entire series of The Sopranos, and I am now prepared to make this claim:

Breaking Bad > The Sopranos

Both are legendary shows, but while BB got its weak season out of the way early, The Sopranos' sixth season (or, the first half of it) kinda sucked. BB got better every single season.

I guess I have to watch The Wire now.

Just curious, which season of BB do you think is their weak season? 2? I really liked that season honestly, it had some of my favorite episodes in the entire show. "4 Days Out" is my favorite episode in the entire show. Also love "Peek a boo" and "Better Call Saul", and the last 2 episodes are great too.

Unless you're talking about season 1.

Edited by BradyFan81

This past episode of The Strain was the best yet imo. Was getting kinda meh on it. But I'm back :yep:

Yeah, I enjoyed this past one as well. Also, Nora is a babe :wub:

• Upvote 1

Been watching the first three seasons of Wilfred. Fucking hilarious.

Watching Eastbound and Down. Danny McBride cracks me up! He plays a has-been "bad boy" MLB pitcher trying to make a comeback to the big leagues, while extremely slowly coming to terms that his time in the spotlight has long past him.

Basically if you like Danny McBride or Will Ferrell type of humor, you'll love this show.

• Upvote 1

Caught up with The Strain and Legends last night. The Strain had a great ending this latest episode. Things should really start to get chaotic now. A war is brewing. Legends was awesome as well. Can't wait to see the new episode tonight. Gonna try to watch a few episodes of True Detective today as well.

• Upvote 1

Just started watching "The Bridge." I mean, just started. I'm through the pilot and into episode 2. It's got possibilities, and I could really see it becoming something that I enjoy. Here's to hopin', though.

Tony Reali leaving really killed ATH for me. It was one of my favorite shows.

Anyone watching Ray Donovan?

Wait, what? I swear I just watched it today and he's still on there. I think he was just on vacation or something. I actually caught an episode of PTI with Tony AND Wilbon in the studio together this morning. :O So rare these days, but I remember when what the now call "Happy Hour" was just getting started on ESPN. Max Kellerman was the host of ATH, and those old guys on afterwards were really funny and knowledgeable.

Watching Eastbound and Down. Danny McBride cracks me up! He plays a has-been "bad boy" MLB pitcher trying to make a comeback to the big leagues, while extremely slowly coming to terms that his time in the spotlight has long past him.

Basically if you like Danny McBride or Will Ferrell type of humor, you'll love this show.

That show was HILARIOUS. I'm kinda surprised that you're just now getting hip to it, though. Season 2 was very "meh." Season 3 was slightly better, but I heard season 4 was a holy shit show rebirth for the fans of season 1. Really gonna have to watch that. If you already know all of this and are just rewatching it, sorry for wasting your time :D

Did Tony Reali actually leave ATH? Anybody know? I hope not :(. That's the stuff of nightmares, right there.

Just started watching "The Bridge." I mean, just started. I'm through the pilot and into episode 2. It's got possibilities, and I could really see it becoming something that I enjoy. Here's to hopin', though.

Wait, what? I swear I just watched it today and he's still on there. I think he was just on vacation or something. I actually caught an episode of PTI with Tony AND Wilbon in the studio together this morning. :O So rare these days, but I remember when what the now call "Happy Hour" was just getting started on ESPN. Max Kellerman was the host of ATH, and those old guys on afterwards were really funny and knowledgeable.

That show was HILARIOUS. I'm kinda surprised that you're just now getting hip to it, though. Season 2 was very "meh." Season 3 was slightly better, but I heard season 4 was a holy shit show rebirth for the fans of season 1. Really gonna have to watch that. If you already know all of this and are just rewatching it, sorry for wasting your time :D

I saw he joined Good Morning America as the social media guy. I'm not sure if he is still staying on ATH. I usually only watch during the school year but I turned it on a few days ago and saw Pablo was hosting......

I liked the first season of The Bridge, haven't checked out this season yet.

Caught up with The Strain and Legends last night. The Strain had a great ending this latest episode. Things should really start to get chaotic now. A war is brewing. Legends was awesome as well. Can't wait to see the new episode tonight. Gonna try to watch a few episodes of True Detective today as well.

Legends is pretty good. It's more case-of-the-week-y than what I was expected, but it's still early, and Sean Bean is awesome. It's weird though, seeing Deb from Napoleon Dynamite in anything other than, well, Napoleon Dynamite.

Yeah Eastbound & Down is great. I watched it from the first day it aired. Seemed like I had to introduce it to most people I knew because no one knew about it yet. Like Durst said, Season 2 is the worst one. Season 4 was awesome, you gotta see it as soon as you can, bud.

The Bridge is legit, first season was good, second has been kinda ehhh so far. A few glimmers of good stuff, but hasn't come close to matching the first season yet.

Legends is pretty good. It's more case-of-the-week-y than what I was expected, but it's still early, and Sean Bean is awesome. It's weird though, seeing Deb from Napoleon Dynamite in anything other than, well, Napoleon Dynamite.

That thought never actually occured to me.

Damn now I'm scared to start up Season 2...

Edited by FartWaffles

That thought never actually occured to me.

Did to me because I'm pretty sure that's the only thing I've ever seen her in.

Just curious, which season of BB do you think is their weak season? 2? I really liked that season honestly, it had some of my favorite episodes in the entire show. "4 Days Out" is my favorite episode in the entire show. Also love "Peek a boo" and "Better Call Saul", and the last 2 episodes are great too.

Yeah I would say season 1 of Breaking Bad is good, but nothing special. Season 2 is when it got amazing really quick ("Peekaboo" is one of my favorites as well), and somehow it only got better from there.

Yeah I actually started watching Breaking Bad from the start when I was living in Georgia with my uncle for a couple months who was a doctor because of some health issues. I thought the cinematography of those first scenes in the RV in the desert with the red rock/sand and the bright blue sky shown in the previews leading up to the premiere were dope so I checked it out. But at one point I stopped watching during the first season and I moved to Oregon and never picked it back up until it was in season 2. I went back and caught up on the rest of the first season and was hooked since.

Did to me because I'm pretty sure that's the only thing I've ever seen her in.

I was just saying it's been so long since I've seen Napoleon, I didn't recognize her face.

There is no such thing as a weak season in Breaking bad.

Edited by Spartan Havoc

Season 1 of Breaking Vad was mediocre enough that I didn't start watching season 2 for like 4 months.

Finished the last season of Californication. I absolutely loved this series. It did start getting stale these last two seasons, but I thought the ending was perfect. I'm gonna miss you Hank Moody...

The Knick. A little heavy handed but good none the less

NVM, he was on ATH today thankfully