The Falcon

Last TV Show You Watched?

Checked out the series premiere for Gotham on Fox. I enjoyed it and think the show has a lot of potential to develop into a really good series. It's interesting to see the beginning of Gotham basically as it starts off when Bruce was a kid. In the 1st episode, you already see the origins of Catwoman, Bruce, Ivy, Penguin, Detective Gordon and Riddler.

Edited by Packers Dynasty 2010

Gotham has it's Harvey Dent.

Nicholas+Agosto+Screening+New+Line+Cinem

So I just finished season 3 of The Legend of Korra (I know, I'm late)... But oh my God. There isn't a better show out their than this one right now (imo). The music, the action, the characters... Too much.

Gonna get started on Season 4 probably today.

Started watching the one, and only, season of The Tomorrow People. It's basically a less convoluted version of Heroes. I generally like it. Something to pass the time by.

Gotham on Monday was good. I think we're finally getting somewhere, lol.

All caught up on Korra. Still pretty good, but I continue to hate Korra. It becomes impossible to like a show with Korra in it. Probably the reason I don't watch this thing when it comes out every week.

Homeland is one of the most underrated and least talked about shows on television. What they do every week is outstanding.

• Upvote 1

Person of Interest. It's a great show.

Edited by Spartan Havoc

Homeland is one of the most underrated and least talked about shows on television. What they do every week is outstanding.

The past 3-4 weeks have been like a movie. Was thinking I was the only person on TGP who watched it (been watching since the first episode.) :rock:

Think I'll start watching Homeland since most of my shows are going into mid-season break, hear nothing but good things :yep:

The Walking Dead/Talking Dead, Gotham, The Flash, and Agents of Shield are all on mid-season break now, I think Grimm has one more episode this year though. Just got all the way caught up on the funny Sunday shows Family Guy, Bob's Burgers, American Dad, Brooklyn Nine-Nine. The Wednesday funny shows, South Park and Key and Peele.

Marco Polo on Netflix.

Binge watched it last weekend and I am now on the last episode.

I really like it, but I have heard some don't like it at all.

I sure hope there are enough people that like it so I can get some more seasons.

White Collar

I've been watching it from the beginning on Netflix and I like it a lot. I'm not usually one from crime shows like this but I think it's pretty well done.

Just saw Season 1 of The Wire.

The hype is well deserved.

Edited by RevisFan81
  • Upvote 1

All caught up on Banshee for the season 3 premiere. :) :) :) :)

Going through Are You Afraid of the Dark. Seasons 1-5 are available on Amazon for a fair price.

Finally finished Dexter. That last season had a lot of promise but...didn't...quite...get there...

Finished Breaking Bad. After seeing how dark Bryan Cranston got, I think I need to watch Malcom in the Middle to remind myself how hilarious he can be. Hal is and forever will be my favorite character from that show.

Finally finished Dexter. That last season had a lot of promise but...didn't...quite...get there...

Didn't quite get there? Ha. Understatement of the century. Lol