Sign in to follow this  
BC

COVID-19 and the political bitchfest among TGP members

3 hours ago, DJT20 said:

The Dems, specifically Xancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer, blocked it because they wanted to fit in some green new deal-esque policies and other bullshit into a coronavirus stimulus bill. Clowns.

And I was waiting for Thanatos to pull out the "cultist" line lmfao. You and many others should see a therapist about that Trump derangement syndrome. Sheep.

You're too deep in your own bubble to even know that pop-up hospitals are a thing. Four pop-up hospitals are currently being set up in NJ.

To be clear, you're a cultist because no matter what Trump does you follow him like a sheep, not just because you support Trump. Too many Trump supporters are like you. I think Pelosi was dumb as hell to include green new deal shit in a coronavirus bill, however I see no information that Pelosi and Schumer blocked a bill that had a proposal of 1200 x 2. Mnuchin at one point talked about 1k twice, once in April and once in May, but that never made it into a bill, as far as I can see.

Why do you think I don't know about pop up hospitals? How is that at all relevant? Are you saying because we have pop-up hospitals that somehow means we're on top of this? You do know we have to staff them. And that that staff needs PPE? Which we are already running out of? Let everyone back out and they will be overrun. The buildings are like the 3rd problem. Staff is first, then PPE, then buildings. We can always re-purpose dorms and other buildings to use as hospitals if necessary. That's a concern, to be sure, but I think it's the least of the three atm. 

My best friend's wife and her sister are nurses. Both of them have been dealing with COVID19 patients on a daily basis- with absolutely zero personal protective equipment. It is a matter of time before they get the virus at this point. When that starts happening in earnest, you lose even more medical staff for at least two weeks and the situation just gets worse.

The county I live in completely cleared out a hospital that isn't used for a ton and made it exclusively for coronavirus patients. My guess is they'll do that for one or two more underused hospitals, and I think thats probably something all cities should be doing.

ICE is still raiding homes and using PPE such as N95 masks to do so. PPE that could be utilized by doctors and nurses. Is it really a critical priority to continue to deport people and break up families in the middle of a global pandemic, especially if by so doing you are using equipment that should be going to doctors and nurses?