Vin

The Walking Dead

You know how The Governor was getting information from that soldier they recovered from the helicopter crash? And then chopped his head off and put it in the fish tank? I wonder if he plans to do the same to Andrea with the way he was trying to syphon information from her about the original group.

Not sure about that. I think that if the Governor lets them go, they won't get their weapons back. Or they at least won't get their guns. I think that if he were going to kill them, he'd have already done it. I guess the same could be said about the guy in the crash, but I don't think that knowing where the farm was is going to help the Governor at all. I guess they may be able to get a few supplies from their, but doubtful that they could get any guns.

I just don't get why the Governor wouldn't want more trained people with guns in the group. Especially military personnel. They did get their hum-v's and trucks and all their guns and ammo though.

I was extremely creeped out by the last scene of this episode. lmao

Does anyone know where I can go back and watch seasons 1 & 2 online? Thanks.

Does anyone know where I can go back and watch seasons 1 & 2 online? Thanks.

They're both on Netflix

Not gonna lie, I could have cared less about the two girls meeting the Governor. I could even care less about Merle coming back. But after Sunday's episode, I'm curious about this psycho and his tactics and how he hasn't killed off the visitors yet. Looks like it will bring both stories together at some point. Maybe it was them who was spying on Carol?

Skipped the next week's preview so I can have some surprise. Sunday was slightly disappointing.

I don't really care so much about Andrea and Co. meeting the governor and what not either, but it's all story development. Setting the stage for the next leg of the show. Loved to see Merle back, but he didn't seem as completely evil as I thought he would be. He more seems like a submissive dog on a leash, which is disappointing. I am really looking forward to the Daryl / Merle reunion.

I also avoid the "Next Week On..." stuff. Ruins next weeks show.... lol

Are we supposed to care about Michonne? All I kept hearing about was how awesome her comic book character was, but so far I'm really disappointed with her.

why are we using spoiler tags to discuss the past weeks ep? I figure people won't come in here if they haven't seen the episode.

The guy that played The Governor was freaking fantastic. He stole every scene he was in.

Edited by GA_Eagle

Well Michonne has only really been in 2 episodes (3 if you count when she save Andrea). Last episode is the most we've seen her too and she still wasn't in it that much. She may have 15 total minutes of air time. Kind of hard to show that you're a badass in 15 minutes. Not to mention in that fifteen minutes, like 5 of that is them watching the Governor and being captured. The more they let her fly, the more badass she will become I am sure.

Well that wasn't nearly as satisfying as it should have been.

Well that wasn't nearly as satisfying as it should have been.

Completely agree. But do you think Carol died too?

This show is god awful now, I don't know if I can watch it anymore. T Dog was one of my favorite characters and he is dead now. The mom I could careless about, but she was main character. It makes me question the direction this show is doing. They have like 6 people left now in the party and one if crippled.

This show is god awful now, I don't know if I can watch it anymore. T Dog was one of my favorite characters and he is dead now. The mom I could careless about, but she was main character. It makes me question the direction this show is doing. They have like 6 people left now in the party and one if crippled.

I'm still not certain that Carol or Lori are dead.

TDog is dead. I could give 2 shits about Lori or Carol. Lori is more than likely dead. They were suppose to kill off 2 people this week, so either Lori or Carol is dead.

Awesome episode.

Bucman, stop fucking trolling.

Also to answer the questions about whether Lori is dead..um, Carl shot her in the head remember?

Edited by Mathias
  • Upvote 1

How is Lori not dead? Carl shot her in the dome piece... lol. Even if he didn't do it and fired into the floor. She is going to bleed out and die anyway.

This episode kinda sucked, IMO.

What I can't stand in TV shows is killing off main characters without a real purpose. Lori's death, I can kinda see. Monumental thing.. Whole group will be changed because she is gone, because the baby is there, and because their leader will undergo a huge shift...

T-Dog, even though I wasn't a fan of his character... His death was completely worthless. They just wanted a casualty and felt his time ran out. Dumb.

I'm trying not to read too many spoilers in here, but I will say a few things.

Everybody loves to hate Shane, and yet I can't help but feel he's the most real character of the bunch. He has two sides, and he's done as much good as bad, and I guess that, though I hated it, I think he had to kill the fat guy (Otis, right?) in order to get the respirator back to the farm. I believe people like Shane exist.

Everybody else is too much of a type. Lori is a cunt/moron. Rick is save everybody/fantasy series hero character. Dale is Jimmy Buffet. Glenn is the nice guy. Then Hershel's family--let's not get started on them.

Shane and Daryl. Only real characters so far. Everybody else is just too one-sided, and yet I still love the show. I'm actually really digging season 2, though my friends told me it sucked.

• Upvote 1

Awesome episode and extremely intense. Loved it.

Also, to those complaining....this show is based off of a comic (duh) and to that I have a question to those that read the comic...how are they following the comic...if at all...???

Are the characters being killed off like they were in the comic?

I understand that they cannot strictly follow the comic 100%, but they cannot go too far off...

EDIT:

Oh yea and Carly is a BAWSSS!!

Edited by BucD

You don't see Lori get shot, and you don't see Carol die. There is a chance that Carol stumbled upon Lori and stitched her up, far off, I know. But we didn't see Merle die either, and guess what happened.

A guy I know reads the comics and said that they are following the loose path of the comics, but more of the direction that they are headed. People are dying in different ways, and some people are even trading places. For instance, someone else (I don't know who) had their leg chopped off, not Herschel.

How can you say T-Dog's death was worthless. I am pretty sure that he saved Carol. There is nothing so far to suggest that Carol is dead, other than her scarf thing. No body, nothing. He was the only one, I guess other than Lori, who's death did anything for anyone else. Shane showed us that everyone is infected, but that was kind of implied with Randle too. I can't think of anyone that's death was for another person until now.