Vin

The Walking Dead

That episode was extremely fast paced, felt more like a finale.

That's because it should have been the season finale. Nonstop action, and a thorough conclusion to all the Terminus storylines (well, most). But anyway, still a fun episode. I'm curious what kind of dynamic this season will take now that everyone is on the road again.

• Upvote 1

Ya know, it's crazy... I can't really complain about the episode. I think it was pretty damn solid. Carol's vigilante shit was awesome... The Tyrese dynamic was also really interesting to me, thought it was well done. And of course at the VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY end we get rewarded with Morgan.

But now the crazy part... coming into the episode I just wasn't all that excited for the show. And even after watching it, and an admittedly good episode at that... I still am not that excited for next week. I can't really say why, nor do I really have an excuse for it... It (the excitement) just isn't there... I dunno. Didn't even feel like watching The Talking dead which is a weekly ritual.

Yeah I feel the same way.

I mean that 1st episode was pretty much the best TWD is capable of, they literally cannot do any better than that.. and it still wasn't very good lol.

It's just like GoT's worst episode is still better than TWD's best episode.

• Upvote 1

Holy shit.

Lol at the 10 second morgan replay and then nothing. What a dumb show.

Easier said than done.

Too much time has been invested at this point to simply ignore the show. I'm battered and keep returning for more abuse. It's irrational but is going to continue to happen until push comes to shove.

Some jackass posted on Facebook that Daryl died. I haven't caught up on the show, but want to know if that happened, because if it did, I'm not even going to bother catching up on the series. Fuck it. They want to take away their best character, they're going to rightfully lose fans and viewers.

Edited by BwareDWare94

He's alive.

Some jackass posted on Facebook that Daryl died. I haven't caught up on the show, but want to know if that happened, because if it did, I'm not even going to bother catching up on the series. Fuck it. They want to take away their best character, they're going to rightfully lose fans and viewers.

You've been successfully trolled, lol.

• Upvote 1

nGOz2G6.jpg

Rick's scene of killing Garreth was pretty cool.

Looking forward to Beth's storyline, though. Not for Beth, but for whatever "group" has her.

In other news:

hyCbyuh.jpg

• Upvote 2

Solid episode. I shall miss you, Bob. I still hate how he got bit anyway. From under that sloppy water in the food pantry, a walkers arm just bolts up and grabs him and pulls him under... It was a quick and rare 'strength' showing from the walkers...

Not so sure I am as excited for the Beth stuff as you.. ... Small victory for the show, hopefully we don't have to deal with the DC plot for a few episodes. We could do without Glenn and Maggie for a while. Too bad Carl and Judith didn't hop on the bus last minute.

EDIT:

Oh, and I am hiring Saul Goodman to send Chris Hardwick to Belize. What a loser... And tonights couch on TTD was horrible. Horrible. Maybe the worst I've seen.

Edited by Favre4Ever

Pretty meh, imo. The ending was nice, though. John Borrowman is epic....

Pretty boring episode overall. And now the rest of the season is gonna jump all over the place like season 4B did. We'll have a great episode here and there, a fantastic mid-season finale, and a horrible season finale. Like usual.

Probably not the episode you wanted if you are going to start threatening directv and their customers....lmaoAMC. The Walking Dead is all they have.

Not a suprise that the weakest episode of the season thus far is one that's Beth-centric. At least next time Carol/Daryl will be there.

Hopefully next week's Abraham episode will be good.

Probably not the episode you wanted if you are going to start threatening directv and their customers....lmaoAMC. The Walking Dead is all they have.

You're forgetting something.....

mainheader_b.jpg

Yeah, after a really nice start to the season, Sunday's episode was a huge disappointment. Hope they can rebound.

Beth doesn't make an appearance, and look at that, we're back to having good episodes.

• Upvote 1

Abraham saved that episode for me.

I hate Glenn and Maggie so much.

:dying: @ that GIF

Yeah the Glenn and Maggie scenes were so hokey. "You're thinking about them aren't you?" God it was like I was watching a chick flick or something :lol:

The origin of Abraham and Eugene meeting was sad :( I took from earlier in the flashback when he ripped off something around his neck it was dog tags meaning he used to be a soldier who since he didn't have (his wife and kids?) to protect he had no meaning to his life anymore. Then at the end Eugene tells him he has a very important mission and you see his ears poke up because he had found a new purpose... only for it all to be bullshit in the end. Damn.