Vin

The Walking Dead

Awesome finale, IMO.

I cannot wait until season 6! I have not read the comics (might start), but season 6 is going to be pretty epic. At least that is what I've been told by some that have read the comics.

Also, I am looking forward to the spin-off series. :yep:

• Upvote 1

Overall, this was probably the best season since S1 or S2 IMO. And I was on the edge of giving up on the show before this season.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, this has certainly been my favorite season so far. I want to keep yelling "GLENN UNCHAIIIINNEED" at my TV, but he's not quite unchained if he's still sparing these worthless fuckers. Dude shot him and fingered his bullet hole... but I guess Glenn would figure that he needs Nicolas alive to prove that his group are good people.

As soon as Reg gave the little feel good speech to Maggie, I knew his time was up. You just can't be the moral compass, people... you can't. I like his character a lot too... I think he was starting to remind Maggie of Herschel...

I can't wait to see more of Morgan in season 6. Hopefully they get into what changed him back and made him so righteous early like in the first episode. I kinda hope the first ep of season one is all Morgan recap up until he sees Rick again. Then he sees Rick shooting Pete and is all "Rick, bro, all life is precious." Morgan learned his bo-staff skills from fucking Donatello! Donnie the TMNT, how cool is that?

I'm glad no one from the group died, because they all still have a lot to bring to the show, whether I like their characters or not (Looking at you Gabriel).

• Upvote 1

Ya, poor Reg. Definitely a really likable character. With the Noah talk and then Maggie, he was kind of the guiding light behind Alexandria it seems. Deanna is definitely the more public and authoritative figure, but his will and voice were definitely heard.

I really thought Gabriel and Glenn were toast while watching the show. I still don't really understand how Glenn got out of that predicament with the one walker on top of him and more herding around -- but I do understand that walkers can be total non-threats or ungodly mutant killers even in the most dire of situations to fit the whims of the writers. And as Lennie James would say, Gabriel was just 'totally cray cray'. The fact he is still breathing is a bit of a travesty.

Interested to see where this takes us next season, how Alexandria begins to evolve (devolve?), see the journey Morgan has took and the now conflicting philosophies of he and Rick, and the further inclusion of the Wolves.

Awesome finale, IMO.

I cannot wait until season 6! I have not read the comics (might start), but season 6 is going to be pretty epic. At least that is what I've been told by some that have read the comics.

Also, I am looking forward to the spin-off series. TGP%20Yep%20Gif.gif

Definitely read the comics. You will not be disappointed.

The finale was about what I expected. I want Glenn to die, but I'm glad it wasn't out in the woods in some pussy, lame way. I liked the Abraham/Eugene reconciliation and hope to see more of them in the coming season. I'm very afraid for Michonne. She just seems like she might get replaced by someone shitty like Sasha.

• Upvote 1

http://imgur.com/a/m1qVG

opUNYvN.jpg

:laugh:

Edited by Vin
  • Upvote 2

Seth Gilliam, who joined the cast last season as the morally conflicted Rev. Gabriel Stokes, was arrested early Sunday in Peachtree City, Georgia.

According to the Peachtree City police, Gilliam was speeding 107 mph in a 55-mph zone, and a marijuana cigarette was found in the car.

He was taken to the Fayette County Jail and charged with DUI, drug possession and speeding.

More like Gabriel Tokes.

You can't say the joke after you already burned it on us in Chat. :nonono:

I changed ot slightly from the one in the chat. This one is better.

I am excited for Fear the Walking Dead

I am no longer excited for Fear the Walking Dead. Looks like the quality of a daytime soap. Gross.

The Zombie phase is ending. Its watered down garbage now.

The Zombie phase is ending. Its watered down garbage now.

Season 5 of TWD is probably the best season of it to date, so not so sure I'd go that far.

Definitely read the comics. You will not be disappointed.

The finale was about what I expected. I want Glenn to die, but I'm glad it wasn't out in the woods in some pussy, lame way. I liked the Abraham/Eugene reconciliation and hope to see more of them in the coming season. I'm very afraid for Michonne. She just seems like she might get replaced by someone shitty like Sasha.

Abraham and Eugene are becoming two of my favorite characters. Abraham is a total fucking bad ass for sure ha.

Fear the Walking Dead has been renewed for a second season already..... And it's fucking 15 episodes. How much zombies do we fucking need already?This trend needs to fucking die like my god. Haven't seen a horror with aliens recently, can we switch to them please?

e8fmx.jpg