Vin

The Walking Dead

Wat.

Gimme your reasoning. It's not because of her abusive husband is it?

You've been watching, right? She came into this world super damaged because of her husband. Then she saw her daughter chased off into the woods and didn't get closure for an entire week while they searched for her, only to find her turned. She sees her daughter's walker shot in the head, later sees T-Dog run into walkers for her, then gets exiled from the prison for trying to save the group by killing two people that were already dead. She survives on her own for I don't remember how long, then becomes mother to the two girls, later sees one murder the other, has to stop her from turning, and has to kill the second herself. Then she ends up in the hospital and nearly dies, only to eventually see Beth die. She tries being cold to keep everyone alive, but sees the Alexandrians torn apart and has to mercy kill some of them and breaks down.

Rick lost his wife. Herschel's head got cut off and Maggie's other siblings all died, but nothing compares to Carol and the tragedies with the three children.

Edited by Zack_of_Steel
  • Upvote 1

Spoiler tags, Zack. Spoiler tags. Don't get on me when you don't do it yourself.

Edited by Spartan Havoc
  • Downvote 1

Spoiler tags, Zack. Spoiler tags. Don't get on me when you don't do it yourself.

Oh, now I get it, you have no fucking idea what a spoiler is. :laugh:

• Upvote 2

Just for the record everyone, I gave away a character's appearance while Zack LITERALLY just gave away a ton of shit.

• Downvote 1

I don't get why people would bother coming into this thread having not watched the series or not being up to date on whats going on.

I don't get why people would bother coming into this thread having not watched the series or not being up to date on whats going on.

If you haven't heard anything about Negan before the midseason finale, you should NOW know that he's the next big bad. Everyone everywhere saying: "OMG, Negan is coming!" I don't consider it a spoiler telling when he's going to appear. Meanwhile, Zack just giving away everything with no spoiler tags (FTR, I'm not up-to-date), and he's just trying to jump on me for giving away spoilers. Zack, you're drunk. Go home.

Edited by Spartan Havoc
  • Downvote 2

Spoilers are for things that are going to happen in the future. Not once have I posted anything about the comics or the future of the show without spoiler tags, you incessantly moronic fuck.

I'm up to date on both the comics and the show, doesn't mean I want to know what the fuck is going to happen in the show before it happens. It's inconceivable that you fail to understand that not everyone reads spoilers, some of us just watch the fucking show.

Edited by Zack_of_Steel
  • Upvote 2

Darryl needs to get his cross bow back. Can't believe they didn't even show Darryl/Abraham/Sasha in that last episode.

I really wish I had someone to re-watch this show with. Tried with my mom but she got grossed out after like 15 minutes into the pilot.

Edited by BradyFan81

High hopes for this midseason premiere. :yep:

Releasing the first 4 minutes? Why don't they just release the whole thing? This is something I hate about TV these days. Are there people who actually want to watch the first 4 minutes of the premiere in advance? Really? It's similar, but even worse, than watching the previews at the end of each episode. Why can't anything just be a surprise these days? I don't like waiting either, but I definitely don't want to know everything before it comes out.

I guess for every me out there, there are like 10 Vin's who love "spoilers" though. :D :D

• Upvote 1

:rog:

Anyway, turns out Lori ruined things more than we thought.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/02/10/walking-dead-sarah-wayne-callies-saved-carol

ANDREW LINCOLN [to MELISSA McBRIDE]: You had a close shave in season 3.

McBRIDE: I feel like I always have a close shave.

LINCOLN: Yeah, but do you remember, with Sarah Wayne Callies [who played Lori]? She fought for you.

McBRIDE: She did? I didn’t hear that.

LINCOLN: Did you not know?

McBRIDE: I didn’t know that.

LINCOLN: It was the episode when Lori and T-Dog die. But for a few weeks it was going to be Carol and Lori. And Sarah, in her good grace and class, stepped in and said, “That’s a terrible mistake.” And so she knew that she was going, but she fought for you to stay.

McBRIDE: I did not know that. I’m going to faint.

LINCOLN: Yeah.

McBRIDE: Get her on the phone!

LINCOLN: Yeah, there you go.

Really though, I think that speaks moreso to the poor showrunners that Walking Dead had early on than anything. "Who're we gonna kill this week?" "How about these two?" "Ok."

Edited by VinStar
  • Downvote 3

Carol has turned out to be a pretty kick ass character if I say so myself.

• Upvote 1

Carol is amazing. Vin's hatred is unfounded.

• Upvote 1

By disliking her I'm able to like nearly everyone else. Pretty nice, really.

By disliking her I'm able to like nearly everyone else. Pretty nice, really.

You probably like a lot of characters that don't deserve it. It's okay, Vin... *pats on back*

• Upvote 1

Pretty great episode, if not a tad convenient in places.

Carol still sucks. :yep:

• Downvote 1

Carl and Glenn are both alive.

That episode was a massive failure.

• Upvote 2

Carl and Glenn are both alive.

That episode was a massive failure.

Beat me to it lol

Fun episode though. Rosalita = bae

So glad Sam died :lol: Also, if I was Carl: Ron would of never made it that far. Inexcusable to attempt taking my life, you either getting murked on site or I'm chaining you up. Fuck that.

• Upvote 1

Ya, joking aside. I thought it was a solid episode. We got use of an RPG, got some positive momentum in a forward direction... Got a lot of people involved. I liked it (other than carl and Glenn surviving). Rick losing his mind again was awesome, Alexandria coming to together and all going outside to fight was awesome.... Gabriel was awesome (holy shit, no way). That little speech in the church may be my favorite or 2nd favorite moment of the night. And the montage where it shows everyone from the town in quick succession swinging their weapons was awesome.

• Upvote 1

Carol is an AWESOME character. Wtf, Vinneh? :disgust:

Probably the most badass character in the show.

She sealed it when they first got to Alexandria and she brilliantly and intentionally put off the little miss innocent Susie Homemaker cover, but it all started when she went all Seal Team Six to rescue everyone from Terminus. :ooo:

• Upvote 1

FTR, Vin also did not like the Morgan episode earlier this season if I recall correctly. SMH Vin!