kobe-bryant-turkish-airlines-launch-of-the-new-service-01.jpg

+

1257197293_parker-290.jpg

=

180150_495934687018_5582785_n.jpg

:p

• Upvote 1

139092366_ce5b410228_o.jpg

Undeniable correlation there. Yeah. science!

• Upvote 1

Man I love me some Gordon Ramsay:

• Upvote 1

UZrkgR8.gif Edited by RANGA
  • Upvote 1

^ HOME ALONE 2 CONCIERGE

Hey guys, this is a place where I can kind of "confess my sins" as they would say, being I have a ball and chain and all. I had a situation play out the other day at the dentist, tell me where I went wrong.

There was only one seat left open next to this good looking girl at the dentist so I took the seat next to her. She was looking at me like, "please stare down my shirt" so I naturally started staring down her shirt ya dig? She was playing around acting uncomfortable and what not, turning the other way etc. The game was on. So I started biting my nails and laying out the nail clippings on one of the magazines in front of us so it spelled out, "Smangers." She responded playfully, rolling her eyes etc. Everything was going great. After a little while a few of the other people got called in and she got up and started playing the "change seats to get away from you" game. So I laughed and played along by moving the other way too. Then she gave me a clear sign. She basically waved me over without actually doing anything, y'all know what I'm talking about. So I hopped off my seat, ran over and jumped on her, stuffing my face into her breasteses. I started making the fart noise by blowing air on to her ample bussom. Then I moved up and took a big whiff of her insanely superb smelling hair and out of nowhere she started screaming. Talking about, "EW GET AWAY FROM ME! HELP!" :shrug: Security came in and told me I had to leave. I couldn't believe it. It was messed up. I don't know what I did wrong, we were on the same page the whole time until the end. Where did I go astray????

I hate walking around in wet socks. Probably more than I hate anything in the world. Except for the Dallas Cowboys.

This needed to be shared, but was too ridiculous to warrant a new thread in Politics and Religion. Enjoy.

^ Rofl

Perfect setup:

2Hzh2Tp.gif