Sign in to follow this  
Favre4Ever

Woman Smuggles Drugs In Her Super Vagina

A woman named Karin Mackaliunas just got busted in Pennsylvania for hiding and carrying -- get this -- 54 bags of heroin and 46 other miscellaneous objects like prescription drugs and loose change and such IN HER VAGINA!!! Imagine the muscle strength required to keep all those items up in there! I mean at least when you're carrying around a big baby during pregnancy, you have the closed cervix on your side. I think this woman's vagina must be totally bionic.

Has she somehow mastered the art of the Kegel exercise in a very big way or what?

Scranton police initially found three bags of heroin in Mackaliunas' coat but then saw her fidgeting in the back of the patrol car. Yeah, I bet she was fidgeting. She was holding 100+ objects inside!!!

So which came first, you think? The vaginal strength -- did she do Kegels or glute squats like a madwoman to prepare for her role as a drug trafficker? Or by some awful life circumstance, was she forced to find the vaginal strength to carry 100 mostly illegal objects in her lady parts? All I know is she probably has a book deal waiting for her when she gets out.

http://thestir.cafemom.com/healthy_living/117870/woman_smuggles_54_bags_of?utm_medium=sm&utm_source=facebook&utm_content=fanpage

Edited by Favre4Ever

I really dont want to see pics of the woman that is able, or willing, to hold that much shit in her vajayjay.

• Upvote 1

How big are the bags? I wonder if I could shove my child back up there...

Yeah, she pretty much looks like I expected her to look.

Yeah, she pretty much looks like I expected her to look.

Yeah.. she definitely looks the heroin toting super vagina lady stereotype. Hehe .

I see your 56 bags of heroin, and raise you 100 (possibly) bags of heroin.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/jailers-snatch-heroin-dealer

JUNE 1--Meet Katrina Wade.

After the Florida woman, 37, was arrested last month for drug trafficking, an acquaintance told cops that Wade was hiding up to 100 baggies of heroin inside her vagina. However, after a strip search failed to turn up any contraband--and a 'body cavity search was denied by the jail'--Wade allegedly continued dealing behind bars, trading nickel bags fished from her vagina for commissary items like deodorant, hair grease, and a radio.

Wade's jailhouse dealing ended last Wednesday, after four fellow Charlotte County inmates told investigators about her scheme. When confronted by investigators--who said they were prepared to examine Wade with an ultrasound device--the inmate 'admitted that she did have heroin in her vagina,' according to this probable cause affidavit. With a blanket covering the lower part of her body, Wade then removed a 'clear plastic bag that contained 12 small green plastic bags' of heroin. Wade admitted that she 'had more originally, but used some herself along with her co-defendants while in the holding cell.'

Wade, who claimed that she turned over the smack to clear her conscience, was charged with two felonies and a misdemeanor for the jailhouse racket, according to a booking form. (5 pages)

I see your 56 bags of heroin, and raise you 100 (possibly) bags of heroin.

Does she, like the woman in the OP, use her vagina has a coin purse?

Does she, like the woman in the OP, use her vagina has a coin purse?

Sadly, no; just heroin.

That shit must be like the Grand Canyon. It'd be like sticking a sausage into a god damn empty monster truck tire....

• Upvote 2

This is way beyond bizzare. How did she manage to get all that up there? (If it's true of course)

Edited by BigBen07