Sign in to follow this  
KiLaSix9

2011 NBA Playoff Discussion

Not even the refs sucking thunder dick all game long could save them.

Here's to a great game 7 without completely shitty and biased refs.

Guest Durant4MVP

Not even the refs sucking thunder dick all game long could save them.

Here's to a great game 7 without completely shitty and biased refs.

They were awful on both sides. OKC lost because they didn't know what to do about the Mayo/Young adjustment by Memphis.

I don't see the big deal about that dunk. Wade was covering Watson then turned around to at least contest Gibson. A guard vs a forward with momentum, not much he could have done besides trying to contest which is the smart move or just avoiding it all together. Only problem is him not going hard enough to knock Gibson down completely and prevent the dunk and one.

Guest Durant4MVP

I don't see the big deal about that dunk. Wade was covering Watson then turned around to at least contest Gibson. A guard vs a forward with momentum, not much he could have done besides trying to contest which is the smart move or just avoiding it all together. Only problem is him not going hard enough to knock Gibson down completely and prevent the dunk and one.

DWade getting posterized in that physical of a fashion is nothing short of jaw-dropping.

So yeah, so much for unbiased refs in game 7 in OKC. Fucking pathetic. Memphis shouldn't have had to play 8 guys the whole damn game, but they did.

• Downvote 1

DWade getting posterized in that physical of a fashion is nothing short of jaw-dropping.

So whenever you are trying to guard 2 people on a fast break, should just get out of way? At least he tried defending in a situation a lot of players wouldn't

Edited by Packers Dynasty 2010
  • Downvote 1

Guest Durant4MVP

So whenever you are trying to guard 2 people on a fast break, should just get out of way? At least he tried defending in a situation a lot of players wouldn't

Um, yeah. Why the hell would you give someone an And1 and fire up the crowd like that on a fastbreak where you KNOW he's going to score? That was a stupid stupid foul by Wade.

• Upvote 1

Guest Durant4MVP

So yeah, so much for unbiased refs in game 7 in OKC. Fucking pathetic. Memphis shouldn't have had to play 8 guys the whole damn game, but they did.

Oh my god BWare you cannot be serious.

Oh my god BWare you cannot be serious.

Dude, I'm indifferent to who won that series, so I'm happy to see OKC go on to play Dallas, but I would have liked to see a fairly reffed game, and game 7 was not done so.

• Downvote 1

Um, yeah. Why the hell would you give someone an And1 and fire up the crowd like that on a fastbreak where you KNOW he's going to score? That was a stupid stupid foul by Wade.

Ya he could have just got out of the way but to just give up on a play is stupid. He should have gone harder at Gibson to prevent the basket but he is turning around and going against a forward running down the court. People are making such a big deal about that play on multiple sites when there really is nothing special.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ya he could have just got out of the way but to just give up on a play is stupid. He should have gone harder at Gibson to prevent the basket but he is turning around and going against a forward running down the court. People are making such a big deal about that play on multiple sites when there really is nothing special.

What's special is Wade getting posterized. Forget the logistics of the play.

Yeah, Packers Dynasty is looking way too much into this lol...

Struck a nerve, sweetheart? :)

Edited by Maverick

It's pretty special anytime I see one dude's nutsack pretty level with another guys face....

Dude, I'm indifferent to who won that series, so I'm happy to see OKC go on to play Dallas, but I would have liked to see a fairly reffed game, and game 7 was not done so.

Well you shouldnt be surprised. Home teams win about 80% of NBA game 7s. Refs don't have the balls to call a fair game.

Well you shouldnt be surprised. Home teams win about 80% of NBA game 7s. Refs don't have the balls to call a fair game.

I will say the refs weren't great in that Game 7 and a few calls favored OKC but that doesn't change the fact OKC was winning that game, it was a blowout.

So, just cause it was Wade that got dunk on the play was special? I guess, but there have been a lot better dunks throughout the season.

As for striking a nerve, I guess cause I thought it was stupid that on multiple sport sites and ESPN sports center, they showed that dunk over and over. I'm not a Heat fan, I'm rooting for the Thunder to win it all right now.

Edited by Packers Dynasty 2010
  • Upvote 1

So, just cause it was Wade that got dunk on the play was special? I guess, but there have been a lot better dunks throughout the season.

As for striking a nerve, I guess cause I thought it was stupid that on multiple sport sites and ESPN sports center, they showed that dunk over and over. I'm not a Heat fan, I'm rooting for the Thunder to win it all right now.

Well theres probably two factors: 1, the Heat are probably the most widely hated team in sports this year because of the three superstars and the whole Lebron debacle. 2, Wade is a superstar whom you probably never see get dunked on like that plus its the playoffs.

Well theres probably two factors: 1, the Heat are probably the most widely hated team in sports this year because of the three superstars and the whole Lebron debacle. 2, Wade is a superstar whom you probably never see get dunked on like that plus its the playoffs.

I was just about to make a post exactly like this...great minds think alike. :grinno:

If he doesn't understand now, there's no hope.

Edited by Maverick

It was so good because he literally went over Wade. Not to mention it was a very hard dunk and got the crowd so pumped. His second one was better, but you have to give him credit for going over Wade. Plus, it gave him an And 1 opportunity.

And yeah there have been better dunks this season. I haven't heard anyone say it was the best all season, just that it was a great dunk.

Edited by WindyCitySports

I understand that it was a great dunk and all but people blew it way out of proportion. Not exactly on this site, but watching ESPN and looking at sport sites such as BleacherReport, Fox Sports, and Yahoo Sports, they raved about that play over and over. Allowing him to get the And 1 was stupid, why I've been saying that Wade should have gone harder at Gibson to prevent the dunk completely. Ah well, we'll see what happens from now on, as the Heat have to make a statement tomorrow or they are done.

Oh and Zack, so pathetic for negging me when we are just talking bout the dunk :rofl:

Sure I understand where you're coming from. I don't think it was the best dunk ever, just a very nice one. Also, it gave the Bulls so much momentum. I was so pumped after that dunk.

I'll +1 you to make up for Zack's neg.