Sign in to follow this  
sweetness34

Obama roasts Trump

I don't care if you hate Obama, this is hilarious.

• Upvote 2

Guest Durant4MVP

Ahh I've been trying to find this video after I heard he roasted Trump last night. Thanks for posting.

LMFAO, even if he's not a good President, I can appreciate people with a sense of humor, especially politicians. That shit was hilarious.

• Upvote 1

LMFAO, even if he's not a good President, I can appreciate people with a sense of humor, especially politicians. That shit was hilarious.

Sense of humor? You think he wrote those jokes, set up the videos? The guy read off a fucking note card. I personally don't like the fact that either Trump or Obama are already making the 2012 election a fucking joke. Maybe even more so than the 2008 election with that fucking clown Sarah Palin running as VP. I understand it's the correspondents dinner and what not but still.

The where are biggi and Tu Pac and him going on about the Apprentice was amazing.

Sense of humor? You think he wrote those jokes, set up the videos? The guy read off a fucking note card. I personally don't like the fact that either Trump or Obama are already making the 2012 election a fucking joke. Maybe even more so than the 2008 election with that fucking clown Sarah Palin running as VP. I understand it's the correspondents dinner and what not but still.

I would call it a sense of humor, it's a laid back event and there have been quite a few little roasts over the years from what I've seen. I think it's cool that the president got up there and just didn't give a shit about politics for a little while. I can't remember any other president doing that. Ya it's politics and he has a very important and serious job, doesn't mean he can't lighten up a little bit.

Yeah that was awesome, almost as awesome as him coming out to Hulk Hogan's theme "Real American." Trump running for pres is already a joke, may as well make light of the situation.

Edited by Silentway

Yeah that was awesome, almost as awesome as him coming out to Hulk Hogan's theme "Real American." Trump running for pres is already a joke, may as well make light of the situation.

He never actually committed to running. He stirred a TON of media attention by saying he 'might' run, and has since confirmed that he is, indeed, NOT running for President of the United States.

Guest Durant4MVP

He never actually committed to running. He stirred a TON of media attention by saying he 'might' run, and has since confirmed that he is, indeed, NOT running for President of the United States.

Attentionus whorus maximum

I would call it a sense of humor, it's a laid back event and there have been quite a few little roasts over the years from what I've seen. I think it's cool that the president got up there and just didn't give a shit about politics for a little while. I can't remember any other president doing that. Ya it's politics and he has a very important and serious job, doesn't mean he can't lighten up a little bit.

I think it's cool when he actually shows he gives a shit about politics instead of going on vacations or appearing on shows.

• Upvote 1

I think it's cool that he's doing all this and mean while the whole Osama thing is going down. Best poker face ever lol.

:grinno:

Attentionus whorus maximum

Definitely. He just wanted to remind everyone that Donald Trump is, indeed, still alive and kicking. He has to be in the news somehow, otherwise he will create a reason to be. His "might" run campaign lasted the span of his Celebrity Apprentice show, lol. Coincidence? I will let you decide.

"Entertainer in Chief"

Edited by Krawnka

Definitely. He just wanted to remind everyone that Donald Trump is, indeed, still alive and kicking. He has to be in the news somehow, otherwise he will create a reason to be. His "might" run campaign lasted the span of his Celebrity Apprentice show, lol. Coincidence? I will let you decide.

Yea. I loved the Seth Myers jokes...fucking hilarious.

Trump “said he’s running as a Republican,†said Meyers. “Which is surprising: I just assumed he was running as a joke.â€

But seriously there is no way in hell the Donald would open up his financial shit to the public etc. and yea most knew this all was just a publicity stunt.

Yea. I loved the Seth Myers jokes...fucking hilarious.

Trump “said he’s running as a Republican,” said Meyers. “Which is surprising: I just assumed he was running as a joke.”

But seriously there is no way in hell the Donald would open up his financial shit to the public etc. and yea most knew this all was just a publicity stunt.

Yeah, I think Trump would have too many skeletons in his closet to ever make a serious run. Scandal after scandal would be uncovered by his opposition. Running may even hurt him more than helping him.

Guest Durant4MVP
Durant4MVP : Trump says he's not running for President, but if he did, there'd be hell toupée.

I think it's cool when he actually shows he gives a shit about politics instead of going on vacations or appearing on shows.

You need a good mix of work and play, no matter what your occupation is.

Couldn't decide which was funnier: Obama bringing Biggie and Pac into it or the ridiculously forced smirk on Trump's face throughout the whole thing. Funny stuff.

• Upvote 2