Sign in to follow this  
Socal

NFL Map of Team Fan Areas

This is an interactive map in which you can see the statistics of where NFL fans are located by selecting a specific diameter (50,100,200 miles) and see how many fans are in that area. Keep in mind that the total number of votes is only over 34,000 so the map is still highly inaccurate, it just represents a marginal indication of where fans are located. Obviously with more fan votes, the map will become more and more accurate, go HERE and vote for as many of your teams as you can

MAP of NFL

They also have maps for MLB, NHL, NBA, and NCAAF

• Upvote 1

:( Canadians can't help with this at all. Might as well pretend I'm from Montana or something.
  • Upvote 2

:( Canadians can't help with this at all. Might as well pretend I'm from Montana or something.

Sad Panda

I would go to the vote page and see how you could answer the questions to reflect where you live, they might have areas in Canada that are represented, just not intimately included on the map itself.

100 mile radius for my area:

map-1.jpg

Top 15:

fanbreakdown-1.jpg

No surprise that there's significantly more Giant fans than Jet fans. The Jets are basically the the retarded stepbrother compared to the Giants in this specific area lol. Also surprised that the numbers are that low for the Steelers and Cowboys. There's a shit ton of them around here.

Last updated October 4th 2010. That's quite a while.

I love this kind of thing. I've seen people make there own just estimating where the spheres of teams are, and I've done some myself. Maybe I will post mine later.

Lol. My area is a cluster fuck of tye-dye.

Well apparently i'm one of 10 Ravens fans in my area ... isn't that the truth.

Edited by Irishcoffee

They don't freaking have Oklahoma City Thunder under NBA teams.

I think they do but it's quite retarded what they did. The light salmony pink is "New Orleans/OklaCity Hornets" whatever the fuck that is. A combination of the Hornets and Thunder is what I'm guessing...

I think they do but it's quite retarded what they did. The light salmony pink is "New Orleans/OklaCity Hornets" whatever the fuck that is. A combination of the Hornets and Thunder is what I'm guessing...

I think when the made this whole thing in like 2007 maybe it was looking like the hornets were moving to OKC, but then the Sonics moved..Idk just a guess

I'm one of the 7 Bucs fans shown in South Florida :hiya:

The Hornets played in OKC during the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, taking the name NO/OKC Hornets. That's why it's labeled as that.

This :(

Chicago Bears 272

Green Bay Packers 21

Indianapolis Colts 6

Minnesota Vikings 5

San Francisco 49ers 5

Pittsburgh Steelers 5

St. Louis Rams 5

Washington Redskins 4

New England Patriots 4

Cincinnati Bengals 4

Miami Dolphins 4

San Diego Chargers 2

Oakland Raiders 2

Kansas City Chiefs 2

New York Giants 2

Cleveland Browns 1

Dallas Cowboys 1

Buffalo Bills 1

Carolina Panthers 1

Seattle Seahawks 1

Tennessee Titans 1

Denver Broncos 1

Detroit Lions 1

There's my breakdown. In case anyone cares, the Bears lead the state of Iowa by quite a bit. I know this isn't scientiffic, but I know that is very much a toss-up state.