Sign in to follow this  
Patriots2994

Drew Bledsoe

I'm sick of defending my post. Yeah it was pretty dumb. I don't even know why I put it. He'll be in the HOF, but he isn't one of the best.

Any deeper and that hole you're digging will make it to China.

Edited by Sarge

Guest Durant4MVP

I'm sick of defending my post. Yeah it was pretty dumb. I don't even know why I put it. He'll be in the HOF, but he isn't one of the best.

michael-jordan-lol.gif

• Upvote 2

Alright the question was whether or not he'll be in the HoF, and my opinion is yes. What's wrong with that? We disagree. So what.

• Downvote 5

Alright the question was whether or not he'll be in the HoF, and my opinion is yes. What's wrong with that? We disagree. So what.

Ok but based on the fact that he isn't even on of the 25 greatest QBs of all time, never led a team to a SB title and only had a few Pro Bowls to his name, why do you think he will make it into the Hall?

• Upvote 1

Ok but based on the fact that he isn't even on of the 25 greatest QBs of all time, never led a team to a SB title and only had a few Pro Bowls to his name, why do you think he will make it into the Hall?

Because of his stats. Plus he is a 4-time pro-bowler an has one ring.

• Downvote 2

Because even Drew Bledsoe himself couldn't say that he's going to be inducted into the HoF and keep a straight face.

C'mon man! You're citing a bleacher report article... That "writer" thinks Brett Favre is the best quarterback of all time. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Because even Drew Bledsoe himself couldn't say that he's going to be inducted into the HoF and keep a straight face.

C'mon man! You're citing a bleacher report article... That "writer" thinks Brett Favre is the best quarterback of all time. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Then why was the question asked if it's so clear that he'll never be in the HoF?

Then why was the question asked if it's so clear that he'll never be in the HoF?

Because it was a dumb question! :laugh:

• Upvote 1

His stats?

I hope you aren't talking about his 44k yards. Because he had a sub average 6.64 YPA for his career. How about 251 TDs? Nah, he still has 206 interceptions. For all players with 200+ Touchdowns, he has the 3rd worst YPA, only ahead of Roman Gabriel and Kerry Collins. He has a career passer rating of 77.1, nowadays a passer rating of 80 is needed just to win a game. He's the 5th most sacked QB of the guys with 200+ TD's... He's just not that good.

• Upvote 2

Because of his stats. Plus he is a 4-time pro-bowler an has one ring.

Winning a ring as a backup QB doesn't count.

• Upvote 1

Wow. He has an opinion. So it's different than yours, so what? We get that you think it's funny. Just let it be already...damn.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

That bleacher report was ridiculous. I never trust those things.

• Upvote 1

Wow. He has an opinion. So it's different than yours, so what? We get that you think it's funny. Just let it be already...damn.

Well then, whats the point of a discussion forum then?

• Upvote 2

Well then, whats the point of a discussion forum then?

The point is to hear everyones opinion, not to badger someone into not even wanting to post their opinion anymore.

• Downvote 2

Nothing wrong with posting your opinion... but contrary to popular belief, opinions can be wrong. This isn't snack time on the playground anymore.

Besides, the point of being wrong is to learn about your folly. I know I'm not trying to be mean when I post, I just like being correct about things, and others being correct as well.

The point is to hear everyones opinion, not to badger someone into not even wanting to post their opinion anymore.

Drew Bledsoe himself would disagree with your opinion, so what does that say?

Drew Bledsoe himself would disagree with your opinion, so what does that say?

I couldn't care less. I still have m opinion and so do you. There's nothing wrong with open discussion, but there is something wrong with being close-minded to other's opinions. Tell me I'm wrong, crack a few jokes, I don't care. Just don't act like it's absurd for me to speak my opinion.

And Razor, you have been pretty mature in this thread. You've debated me in a respectable way, unlike others who, like I said, act like I'm not allowed to give my opinion.

Edited by WindyCitySports
  • Downvote 1

I couldn't care less. I still have m opinion and so do you. There's nothing wrong with open discussion, but there is something wrong with being close-minded to other's opinions. Tell me I'm wrong, crack a few jokes, I don't care. Just don't act like it's absurd for me to speak my opinion.

Its absurd to think Bledsoe is a top 15 Qb. Has he proven anything to merit that ?

Edited by monstersofthemidway

And Razor, you have been pretty mature in this thread. You've debated me in a respectable way, unlike others who, like I said, act like I'm not allowed to give my opinion.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, but some smell worse than others....

You will not find one person here, or one real football fan in general, that would agree with you that Drew Bledsoe is a HoF QB.