seanbrock

Leagues Most Underrated Player

Completely forgot about London Fletcher, I would say he is near the top when it comes to underrated. He has been great most of his career and never received any recognition until these past couple of seasons.

London Fletcher. His underratedness has waned in the past couple of seasons, but he still gets too little respect. He literally plays close to 100% of the defensive snaps for the Redskins. If you watch enough Redskins games, you will almost invariably see #59 in the pile.

These 2 comments just about sum it up for me....continuously snubbed in Pro Bowl voting because fans care more about big names than reliable players, owned the last decade in total tackles. From a somewhat homer perspective, I will add Davone Bess to the conversation. Undersized, undrafted rookie, and since day one has been putting up respectable numbers on a team that hasn't had a genuinely good offense in a very long time. Yet when I hear conversations about the best slot receivers in the league, I don't hear about him that much. Not sure why.

Zack Miller

Ahmad Bradshaw

Louis Delmas

Brandon Pettigrew

Cliff Avril

• Upvote 1

Cliff Avril

Good one, Avril and Corey Williams never get mentioned when talking about the Lion's d-line. It always just Suh, and sometimes KVB.

godfrey_charles.jpg

Charles Godfrey

ahtyba rubin is another name I'll put out he was a beast NT when the browns ran a 3-4.

Ahmad Bradshaw

^^prolly because he's a local kid but i think he's pretty darn good.

Yea my homer pick would definitely have to be Ahtyba Rubin.. Led all DL in tackles last year on our terrible run defense. Also it was a 3-4 where he played the nose. Quite Impressive.

^^prolly because he's a local kid but i think he's pretty darn good.

Lol at you replying to your own post...

But for the topic id have to Charles Godfrey or maybe Michael Griffin.(not being homer cause its the truth).