Sign in to follow this  
AllYouNeedIsLovie

Preseason Power Rankings

Kill yourself.

Bravo, nice job at having a discussion. You can't refute any of my points so you post a stupid comment like that. Get real :facepalm: Read through my post again and try to refute it. It's no secret that the Cowboys' secondary is lacking. For Bware to even suggest the Cowboys's D could be ahead of the Chicago's is just stupid as Chicago has them beat in almost every aspect. KC has a great OLB in Hali, not as good as Dware but hes still pretty good. They also have a better secondary. While the Giants have that nasty D-line if Osi stays, the LB core is weak and the secondary isn't great or anything but I could see them doing better than the Cowboy's D. Such a stupid post from you...

Guest Durant4MVP

Bravo, nice job at having a discussion. You can't refute any of my points so you post a stupid comment like that. Get real :facepalm: Read through my post again and try to refute it. It's no secret that the Cowboys' secondary is lacking. For Bware to even suggest the Cowboys's D could be ahead of the Chicago's is just stupid as Chicago has them beat in almost every aspect. KC has a great OLB in Hali, not as good as Dware but hes still pretty good. They also have a better secondary. While the Giants have that nasty D-line if Osi stays, the LB core is weak and the secondary isn't great or anything but I could see them doing better than the Cowboy's D. Such a stupid post from you...

If you were paying any attention to free agency you wouldn't have made the stupid comments you posted (ie. Dallas hasn't improved the secondary, hasn't improved the defense). You're also implying the secondary can't play up to its Pro Bowl level it did in 2009. Everyone in that secondary had a down year last year. I admit that. But you have to look at more than just the players. No one was playing for Wade Phillips and then when Paul Pasqualoni came in he rarely rushed the passer and thus really exposed the secondary.

Edited by Durant4MVP

Kill yourself.

This response us the epitome of backing down after you have been proven wrong. No further discussion needed.

This response us the epitome of backing down after you have been proven wrong. No further discussion needed.

No not really, I think he just meant something more along the lines of this.

eecf02a8f1fa0d9.gif

• Downvote 1

Guest Durant4MVP

Uhhh except that most of his comments were completely off-base?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If you were paying any attention to free agency you wouldn't have made the stupid comments you posted (ie. Dallas hasn't improved the secondary, hasn't improved the defense). You're also implying the secondary can't play up to its Pro Bowl level it did in 2009. Everyone in that secondary had a down year last year. I admit that. But you have to look at more than just the players. No one was playing for Wade Phillips and then when Paul Pasqualoni came in he rarely rushed the passer and thus really exposed the secondary.

Oh so they just had an off year? They will for sure bounce back right? Mike Jenkins was good in 09 but was complete trash last season, even after the coaching changes. How do we know he is going to be as good as he was in 09? Newman is good but his age is really catching up to him just like what happens to every other vet. I've been watching FA and Dallas didn't make a single move in FA except for clearing a lot of room then re-signing Spears and Newman. How does that improve their secondary? The defense most likely will improve under Rob Ryan but how are they better than Chicago? I could see them potentially surpassing KC and NYG but it isn't a for sure thing like Bware was suggesting.

You say my comments are off-base yet have failed to support it.

Edited by Packers Dynasty 2010

Guest Durant4MVP

Oh so they just had an off year? They will for sure bounce back right? Mike Jenkins was good in 09 but was complete trash last season, even after the coaching changes. How do we know he is going to be as good as he was in 09? Newman is good but his age is really catching up to him just like what happens to every other vet. I've been watching FA and Dallas didn't make a single move in FA except for clearing a lot of room then re-signing Spears and Newman. How does that improve their secondary? The defense most likely will improve but how are they better than Chicago? I could see them potentially surpassing KC and NYG but it isn't a for sure thing like Bware was suggesting.

This is why you're retarded:

They signed THREE (or maybe it's two) UDFA cornerbacks.

They signed Abram Elam.

They re-signed Sensabaugh.

They signed Kenyon Coleman.

They re-signed Hatcher.

Free agency is not over and Jerry has said explicitly they're not finished signing free agents.

I already explained why the secondary continued to suck ass after the defensive coordinator switch.

I can't say for sure if Jenkins will return to form but implying he'll be complete garbage again as a 4th year player is just as silly. He went back to the basics to solidify his technique and Rob Ryan is using him the way he's supposed to be used - as a press, single coverage corner.

When did I ever say the defense would be better than Chicago? Or KC? Or NYG?

Edited by Durant4MVP

This is why you're retarded:

They signed THREE (or maybe it's two) UDFA cornerbacks.

They signed Abram Elam.

They re-signed Sensabaugh.

They signed Kenyon Coleman.

They re-signed Hatcher.

Free agency is not over and Jerry has said explicitly they're not finished signing free agents.

I already explained why the secondary continued to suck ass after the defensive coordinator switch.

I can't say for sure if Jenkins will return to form but implying he'll be complete garbage again as a 4th year player is just as silly. He went back to the basics to solidify his technique and Rob Ryan is using him the way he's supposed to be used - as a press, single coverage corner.

When did I ever say the defense would be better than Chicago? Or KC? Or NYG?

And none of those new guys are proven players. And who care if FA isn;t over. Not like you can rank the Cowboys higher cause they may sign a big FA, who are scarce.

Read my last sentence again. I clearly state it was Bware that suggested the Cowboys'D would be better than those 3 teams.

and I really think our defense will improve to being better than at least 3 if not all four of those teams

Just cause Jenkins is going back to basics doesn't mean he will be good once again. Once he proves himself then we can talk but last year he showed no effort on the field and couldn't cover anyone.

Remember you aren't the only Cowboys fan on here so the comment wasn't completely pointed at you...

Might be just me but I think the Eagles are a bit too high.

Yeah they busted it out in FA, but they have a DC who has never coached defense in his life, and a lot of personnel changes on defense. I wouldn't be surprised if they have some trouble defensively right at the start of the season.

Eagles overrated of course. Not saying they won't be good but to be that high is obviously a result of all the FAs they signed. Saints are too high too. I'd put the Falcons over the Saints. Definitely happy to see the Bucs in the top 15. I think they're right where they belong.

I like the Titans ranking. It seems about right. No stupid teams ahead of them like the dolphins or jags (that 2 dumbasses negged me for saying that i thought the titans were better than those teams in the derrick mason to the titans thread). But i do believe we should be ahead of the seahawks.

I like the Titans ranking. It seems about right. No stupid teams ahead of them like the dolphins or jags (that 2 dumbasses negged me for saying that i thought the titans were better than those teams in the derrick mason to the titans thread). But i do believe we should be ahead of the seahawks.

Indeed? And exactly why? CJ is good but he's pretty much the only thing your offense has over ours. What do you do if he gets stuffed? You're not exactly known for your passing game. We've been getting acquisitions to improve virtually all areas of play. The only thing I can really think of is that you have the experience of Hasselbeck while we now have three unproven QBs. However, Hasselbeck is old and heavily declining. Even "good" play for him is only "average" play for for a competitive QB. Don't get me wrong, I love the guy to death, but we gave him up in FA for a reason. He'll be good for training your rookie, but he won't get you a championship.

Not that T-Jack will get us one, I'm just saying you better hope CJ gets 200 yards and a bunch of TDs every game because if Hasselbeck doesn't have support from the run he folds really fast.

Edited by Jayrus

I don't really even care who is better than the Titans this year, we aren't competing for the playoffs, so that really is no issue for us.

The issue for the Titans is figuring out how we want our team to be in the future. We've got 23 players in the last year of their deal. It's time to put up or shut up for those guys.

The questions for the Titans to answer are not who is better than us, but:

Do we keep Finnegan? Will Verner and McCourty show they're good enough for us to let him go?

Can we rely on Kenny Britt as our #1? Will he finally learn how to keep his head out of his ass and devote his time to this team, and not fucking around with illegal shit?

Wanna go ahead and pay CJ or not? I certainly fucking hope so.

Once what the Titans were known for is now, arguably, our biggest weakness. What are we doing to do on the d-line? More specifically, defensive tackle. We're moving Jason Jones to defensive end. He can't be our crutch anymore at DT. Shaun Smith and either Sen'Derrick Marks, Jurell Casey or Haye or one of the rookies need to step up big time. And how about Derrick Morgan? Will he stay healthy?

Is his name Chris Hope or Chris Hopeless? Are we going to see the 2006-2008 Chris Hope or are we going to see the 2009-2010 Chris Hope? We better hope(no pun intended lololololol) that Cecil's system was the problem, and it wasn't his fault.

Can Mike Munchak be a successful head coach?

Will the offensive line(sans David Stewart, cause he's excellent) play to the level their capable of and actually help Chris Johnson out instead of having him have to make 5 people miss just to gain 3 yards? Bruce Matthews should help.

And the list goes on. I'm not even remotely interested in these power rankings or where the Titans are ranked this year. This year is all about finding out what this team is about, and how these coaches can..well, coach. Maybe if we start the year 5-3 or some shit I'll start thinking about us competing for the playoffs, but I highly doubt that happening this season. There's too much transition and youth at so many key places.

Id also like to add that IMO the Vikings are ranked too low. McNabb is still a better than average QB who's got legit weapons in Harvin, Shianco and AP. The offensive line will be a liability but when has Smack had a great oline? They still have a top 10 defense. So I would definitely put them above the Fins and others. Id say between 15-20.

For Bware to even suggest the Cowboys's D could be ahead of the Chicago's is just stupid as Chicago has them beat in almost every aspect.

I clearly state it was Bware that suggested the Cowboys'D would be better than those 3 teams.

For the record, BWare is in no way whatsoever the spokesperson for the Cowboys fans on this board...

Dallas is making moves to improve their secondary. Plus, the defensive schemes are going to hopefully benefit whatever weakness is left. While Dallas had an ugly secondary last year, this is a whole new year so SOME respect is due.

Guest Durant4MVP

Id also like to add that IMO the Vikings are ranked too low. McNabb is still a better than average QB who's got legit weapons in Harvin, Shianco and AP. The offensive line will be a liability but when has Smack had a great oline? They still have a top 10 defense. So I would definitely put them above the Fins and others. Id say between 15-20.

McNabb might be lucky to survive Week 1 with Johnson at LT.

For the record, BWare is in no way whatsoever the spokesperson for the Cowboys fans on this board...

Dallas is making moves to improve their secondary. Plus, the defensive schemes are going to hopefully benefit whatever weakness is left. While Dallas had an ugly secondary last year, this is a whole new year so SOME respect is due.

So since he isn't the Cowboys spokesperson, I can't counter his claim by saying the Cowboys' D probably won't be better than Chicago's along with KC and Giants possibly being better? How is some respect due when there is nothing to support it? Now if they come out and start playing well as they did in 09 then they deserve some respect but right now they don't.

Guest MikeyDay

I don't really even care who is better than the Titans this year, we aren't competing for the playoffs, so that really is no issue for us.

The issue for the Titans is figuring out how we want our team to be in the future. We've got 23 players in the last year of their deal. It's time to put up or shut up for those guys.

The questions for the Titans to answer are not who is better than us, but:

Do we keep Finnegan? Will Verner and McCourty show they're good enough for us to let him go?

Can we rely on Kenny Britt as our #1? Will he finally learn how to keep his head out of his ass and devote his time to this team, and not fucking around with illegal shit?

Wanna go ahead and pay CJ or not? I certainly fucking hope so.

Once what the Titans were known for is now, arguably, our biggest weakness. What are we doing to do on the d-line? More specifically, defensive tackle. We're moving Jason Jones to defensive end. He can't be our crutch anymore at DT. Shaun Smith and either Sen'Derrick Marks, Jurell Casey or Haye or one of the rookies need to step up big time. And how about Derrick Morgan? Will he stay healthy?

Is his name Chris Hope or Chris Hopeless? Are we going to see the 2006-2008 Chris Hope or are we going to see the 2009-2010 Chris Hope? We better hope(no pun intended lololololol) that Cecil's system was the problem, and it wasn't his fault.

Can Mike Munchak be a successful head coach?

Will the offensive line(sans David Stewart, cause he's excellent) play to the level their capable of and actually help Chris Johnson out instead of having him have to make 5 people miss just to gain 3 yards? Bruce Matthews should help.

And the list goes on. I'm not even remotely interested in these power rankings or where the Titans are ranked this year. This year is all about finding out what this team is about, and how these coaches can..well, coach. Maybe if we start the year 5-3 or some shit I'll start thinking about us competing for the playoffs, but I highly doubt that happening this season. There's too much transition and youth at so many key places.

I have us going either 9-7 or 10-6. Every yr we start out low in power rankings bcuz nobody actually follows the Titans enough. Which is whybwe always "surprise" most of the time. We started 5-2 with a worse team last yr and we got better this year. Hasselbeck has always been good when having a running game and with CJ and hopefully better oline play he can lead us a solid passing attack. I do think we start out slow but i see us finishing strong like always. Britt if he can stay healthy and outta trouble he could be a top 10 WR. Williams will be solid, Cook has a chance to shine this yr. Our offense imo is good its the def idk wuts going on with. Looks like we running 3-4/4-3 hybrid defense. We have talent finally on defense now it just might take a seson to correct it but overall i havent been this excited as a Titans fan in awhile. Finally trying changes and not the same ol bullshit run run run punt offense or the same rush only four guys on defense and expect to get pressure. We have a good team no doubt not a beast squad but a much capable squad to least make the playoffs.

Guest MikeyDay

Indeed? And exactly why? CJ is good but he's pretty much the only thing your offense has over ours. What do you do if he gets stuffed? You're not exactly known for your passing game. We've been getting acquisitions to improve virtually all areas of play. The only thing I can really think of is that you have the experience of Hasselbeck while we now have three unproven QBs. However, Hasselbeck is old and heavily declining. Even "good" play for him is only "average" play for for a competitive QB. Don't get me wrong, I love the guy to death, but we gave him up in FA for a reason. He'll be good for training your rookie, but he won't get you a championship.

Not that T-Jack will get us one, I'm just saying you better hope CJ gets 200 yards and a bunch of TDs every game because if Hasselbeck doesn't have support from the run he folds really fast.

Britt is a better wr then anyone on ur team still. CJ is a star and idk anyone on ur offense i could even come close to saying that too. Zach Miller, fucking solid but not a star. We have a better oline. Better defense for the most part though i could say = for now since we undergoing a change nd will have to wait for results to compare. Hasselbeck > Jackson either way. So i seriously dont get how u guys could be higher and this rankings ain shit tbh but since u wanted to debate im making a case. If CJ get stuffed we have Hasselbeck who can throw well which is better then i can say for u guys. If ur run game gets shut down u dont have a passing threat.. at all. None. Jackson aint a 250 yards guy. Hes lucky to break 150. Plus he turns the ball over alotttt. Now i liked Jackson and hopes he could be good but with Zack Miller a up and down mike Williams and a overrrrrpayed Rice who has had one good yr and that was with favre i dont think he will change.. why dont yall just let Whitehurst try out

I'm not too high on STL, KC, CHI, and NYG being above Dallas, but power rankings are proven wrong on a weekly basis. We have a better QB than all four of those teams, and I really think our defense will improve to being better than at least 3 if not all four of those teams.. At least, for once, we have to show that we're one of the best teams in football.

And we will.

Oh how I wish we were playing Dallas again this year. Peppers would laugh at this statement and then smash Romo's face in. Cowboys D over Bears D? Give me a break.

Guest Phailadelphia

Oh how I wish we were playing Dallas again this year. Peppers would laugh at this statement and then smash Romo's face in. Cowboys D over Bears D? Give me a break.

Oh you mean that guy that didn't even show up on the stat sheet when they played last year? Cool.

I like the rankings, which is new because generally ESPN does some pretty bad ones. Can't argue with where my Bucs are at, and with the Cowboys conversation, I think they're ranked where they should be ranked coming off a 6 win season. I could see them ending up with a better record than the Rams, Chiefs and Bears though.

Guest Phailadelphia

Here are PFF's Preseason Power Rankings:

http://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2011/08/11/pre-preseason-power-rankings/

The Green Bay Packers haven’t done an awful lot this off season, and that’s OK, because when you’re the defending Super Bowl champs, just managing to keep the gang together is a good thing. So when you can do that and welcome back some key players from injury (Jermichael Finley and Ryan Grant), you’ve done enough to stay atop my Pre-Preseason Power Rankings.

While the Packers were always going to be No. 1, the Top 10 holds some teams you may not have expected.

1. Green Bay Packers

Reason to be cheerful: The Super Bowl champs are returning with pretty much all of the roster that won them the Lombardi trophy last season. Oh and they get Jermichael Finley and Ryan Grant back from injury.

Reason to be concerned: They’ll need Aaron Rodgers all year long. His concussion history combined with the amount of hits he takes will always scare you a little.

2. New England Patriots

Reason to be cheerful: They sorted out some of their pass rush issues by bringing in some talent on the defensive line. If Haynesworth doesn’t work out, then maybe Ellis, Anderson or Carter will?

Reason to be concerned: Do they have an alternative on offense when teams take away the short pass?

3. New Orleans Saints

Reason to be cheerful: They got a lot stronger up front. A space-eater like Aubrayo Franklin and a penetrator like Shaun Rogers will make this team harder to run against.

Reason to be concerned: Their linebackers look a little lightweight. If you get your hands on them they’re pretty much taken out of a play.

4. Pittsburgh Steelers

Reason to be cheerful: The Steelers remain the Steelers. They’ll pressure quarterbacks, Ben Roethlisberger will make plays and they’ll win games. It’s what they do.

Reason to be concerned: The offensive line. They fail to impose themselves on teams and invite hits on Big Ben.

5. Philadelphia Eagles

Reason to be cheerful: Nnamdi Asomugha, Jason Babin, Cullen Jenkins, etc, etc. You get the point.

Reason to be concerned: Much like the Packers, the health of their quarterback is a concern. Perhaps more so than the cheeseheads, as teams seemed to figure out the Vick puzzle towards the end of the season. Can he replicate his form from last year?

6. New York Jets

Reason to be cheerful: They kept Santonio Holmes, and that was huge. The roster remains extremely talented from top to bottom.

Reason to be concerned: Take your pick. Did the pursuit of Asomugha see them miss out on players in free agency? And if not you have to continue to worry about the at times erratic Mark Sanchez.

7. Baltimore Ravens

Reason to be cheerful: They weren’t exceptionally busy in free agency, but they’re bringing back a lot of talent. They have that post season feel to them as a team that can run the ball well and has a strong defense.

Reason to be concerned: A lot of this team’s success will ride on Joe Flacco’s shoulders. However, it’s fair to say that he seemed to have stagnated a bit after an impressive 2009 season. He needs to be able to challenge teams deep, so his receivers will need to step up.

8. Atlanta Falcons

Reason to be cheerful: They lost an offensive guard but other than that added to a strong roster. Continuity could be the key for a team that is so well in sync.

Reason to be concerned: What have they really done that will stop teams like Green Bay and New Orleans passing all over them? The back seven (minus the starting cornerbacks) remains an issue.

9. Houston Texans

Reason to be cheerful: Just read this article.

Reason to be concerned: They have the talent but how easy will installing a new defensive system be? Do they know how to win when it matters?

10. Indianapolis Colts

Reason to be cheerful: They’ll always be competitive as long as Peyton Manning is healthy.

Reason to be concerned: But is he actually healthy?

11. San Diego Chargers

Reason to be cheerful: Philip Rivers will be throwing to the guys he wants to be throwing to. He was great last year, but a full season of Gates, Jackson and Floyd will make him better.

Reason to be concerned: Where is the pass rush going to come from?

12. Dallas Cowboys

Reason to be cheerful: They had a down year, but there is so much talent on this roster. Tony Romo is back, and they have talents like Jay Ratliff and DeMarcus Ware on defense. This is a good football team.

Reason to be concerned: Mike Jenkins. With Terence Newman hobbled there’s even more onus on Jenkins to play a lot better than he did last year. If not, this is a secondary that could be abused.

13. Detroit Lions

Reason to be cheerful: Matthew Stafford is looking tremendous in camp, they have an incredible defensive line, they’ve addressed their linebacker issues and they are rolling deep on the talent side.

Reason to be concerned: Can Stafford stay healthy? He’s turning into a bit of a tease.

14. Kansas City Chiefs

Reason to be cheerful: Every time they get the ball in the hands of Jamaal Charles.

Reason to be concerned: Every time they get the ball in the hands of Thomas Jones.

15. Chicago Bears

Reason to be cheerful: J’Marcus Webb is no longer the starting right tackle.

Reason to be concerned: J’Marcus Webb is the starting left tackle. Jay Cutler’s health insurance premiums just went up.

16. Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Reason to be cheerful: They have some talented, young players on offense. Josh Freeman in particular is the kind of player who can negate the negative impact of such a poor offensive line.

Reason to be concerned: They spent all that cap room on a guard who has struggled (Joseph), a tackle they benched (Trueblood) and a punter (Koenen).

17. St Louis Rams

Reason to be cheerful: Rumor has it Sam Bradford may actually throw deep this year.

Reason to be concerned: Does the “throw as many linebackers at the wall and see what sticks” approach really work? Did it work for them last year?

18. New York Giants

Reason to be cheerful: They managed to keep Ahmad Bradshaw.

Reason to be concerned: This offseason hasn’t gone well for them. They had issues with Osi Umenyiora, lost Kevin Boss, and failed to add to a roster that took a hit.

19. Seattle Seahawks

Reason to be cheerful: They may have gotten the best vertical deep threat in the league in the form of Sidney Rice.

Reason to be concerned: Their quarterback situation doesn’t fill you with hope. But then they got to the playoffs with Matt Hasselbeck playing poorly.

20. Miami Dolphins

Reason to be cheerful: That defense is one of the best in the league. Talented all over and led by real playmakers like Cameron Wake.

Reason to be concerned: They’ve put themselves in an impossible situation with Chad Henne where the fans almost want him to fail so they can move on. If they move on to Matt Moore then they’ll soon long for the steadier hand of Henne.

21. Jacksonville Jaguars

Reason to be cheerful: They identified some problems in coverage and addressed them with Posluszny, Landry and Coleman.

Reason to be concerned: They created a quarterback controversy. It may have been needed for the future, but could it derail a possible playoff push?

22. Oakland Raiders

Reason to be cheerful: That defensive line will cause a ton of pressure. They’ve got potential studs at every spot.

Reason to be concerned: Any quarterback behind that offensive line is going to have other things on their mind than just getting the ball to a receiver. Namely keeping themselves healthy.

23. Minnesota Vikings

Reason to be cheerful: Uhm … ugh … when one window closes another one opens? The picking up of Christian Ponder at least shows they realized their window was shut.

Reason to be concerned: We all knew Ray Edwards was leaving, but losing a top talent like Sidney Rice is a big blow. This once talent-heavy team doesn’t seem quite so happy.

24. Buffalo Bills

Reason to be cheerful: Watching Kyle Williams.

Reason to be concerned: They need to find some edge pass rush and relying on Shawne Merriman to be that guy seems like a long shot at best.

25. Arizona Cardinals

Reason to be cheerful: At least they have a quarterback they’re invested in.

Reason to be concerned: That quarterback is the unproven Kevin Kolb and they paid a fortune for him.

26. Washington Redskins

Reason to be cheerful: They had an excellent offseason where they managed to upgrade the talent on their roster.

Reason to be concerned: They have a lot of new personnel that they’ll be trying to get the best of. It could take quite some time for them to gel into an effective unit.

27. Carolina Panthers

Reason to be cheerful: They were able to resign an awful lot of their players.

Reason to be concerned: These were the same players who “earned” them the number one pick in the draft.

28. Denver Broncos

Reason to be cheerful: They’ve seen sense and will be riding the Kyle Orton train.

Reason to be concerned: Which just means every time he does something wrong, we’ll have to hear about Tim Tebow non stop. The media just found a new circus to invest in.

29. Tennessee Titans

Reason to be cheerful: Derrick Morgan will be back from injury. I’m reaching here.

Reason to be concerned: Issues at nearly every position on the team. The Titans have talent, but they look like a team that will do well to avoid getting humped too much this year as their roster took a big downgrade during the offseason.

30. San Francisco 49ers

Reason to be cheerful: As long as they have Justin Smith and Patrick Willis they’ll have two of the best players in the league.

Reason to be concerned: It’s a real shame about the rest of the roster. All aboard the Alex Smith train? Thought so …

31. Cincinnati Bengals

Reason to be cheerful: They overhauled their roster. They’re young and there is some talent there.

Reason to be concerned: This “bite your nose off to spite your face” approach. That’s not what winners do, and the Bengals don’t appear to be winners.

32. Cleveland Browns

Reason to be cheerful: In Joe Haden, they have a cornerback who looks like he could be a shutdown.

Reason to be concerned: New Head Coach, new offensive and defensive systems, lack of new talent after losing old players, and a tough division. The Browns are once again rebuilding.