Patriots2994

Autographs

Out of every autograph you have, which is your favorite autograph by an athlete, and why?

I only have one sadly, so I have to say DeAngelo Hall. I got it from my grandfather, who is friends with his aunt due to the fact that she's a senator. There's a possiblity I could get more stuff, including a jersey, come time for the General Assembly to meet from January-March, so I'm pretty excited about that.

Out of every autograph you have, which is your favorite autograph by an athlete, and why?

I only have one sadly, so I have to say DeAngelo Hall. I got it from my grandfather, who is friends with his aunt due to the fact that she's a senator. There's a possiblity I could get more stuff, including a jersey, come time for the General Assembly to meet from January-March, so I'm pretty excited about that.

i only collect Chiefs football

my fav is a Jamaal Charles rookie ticket autograph.

I have a Sports Illustrated signed by Peyton Manning. The issue is when nobody knew if he or Ryan Leaf would be the first pick in the draft. Seems I got the right one :biggrin:

That's my only football autograph. The rest are baseball; Nolan Ryan, Ken Griffey Jr, Kerry Wood.

Got an Ed Reed autographed Miami Hurricanes mini helmet.

Also just started collecting cards again... these are a few of my favorites:

ridleyinception-1.jpg

vereeninception-1.jpg

younginception-1.jpg

leshoureinception-1.jpg

Guest Phailadelphia

Got Frank Thomas to sign a baseball when they came to play the Rangers in the 90s when I was much younger and a big baseball/White Sox fan.

I got Tim Tebow to sign a Filipino boy's foreskin after he circumcised him. All time fav.

• Upvote 1

Aaron Rodgers from his rookie year. Al Harris's is up there too (they're on the same ball).

I have a Tommy Lasorda Baseball signed.

I do have a couple of Canseco and Mcgwire cards signed but since they aren't authorized by the MLB or some such crap they are deemed not real. Even tho I watched them sign the freakin' cards. Come to think of it the Lasorda baseball is the same way. "Without proper certification" means noone thinks it will be real.

I got a couple of football cards in packes that are signed but noone great.

The only autograph I've personally gotten was one from Steve Slaton during his rookie year. He was doing a signing over at our local Buffalo Wild Wings.

My brother on the other hand has won autographed jerseys through the Houston Texans "Second Chance" drawings with their official scratch off game. He has one from Andre Johnson, Owen Daniels, and Brian Cushing (All Battle Red jerseys) He also got an autograph from Mario Williams when he was doing a signing at our local Whataburger.

My brother has a man cave devoted to nothing but the Texans, so they're all framed and hanging up in there. (I even donated my Slaton autograph to the man cave)

Nolan Ryan.

Noteables:

Bob Lilly

Brooks Robinson

Andre Dawson

Bobby Valentine

Catfish Hunter

Pudge Rodriguez

Canseco

Juan Gonzalez

Ryan Klesko

Got a lot of Rangers as a kid from growing up in the D/FW area.

I've got a Bucs Autograph football with several Bucs players autographs, but my fav. is Josh Freeman's auto...

:yep:

I might get a DeAngelo Williams one soon. Turns out that one of my friends in my class was on the same highschool football team with him, and Williams gave him tickets to see the Jacksonville/Carolina game since he's going to be in the area.

Of course, I think I'd rather have DeAngelo actually start playing like a running back who just got paid a bunch of money. :p

I have a limited edition lithograph signed by Art Monk back when I met him in 1990. I think it is number 157/500 or something like that.