Sign in to follow this  
Favre4Ever

Denver @ Green Bay

Why to watch

Sometimes games that seem to shape up as blowouts become oddly compelling and surprising. Who thought the Chiefs would play the Chargers so tough last week? Trying to construct an argument here ...

Inside story

Will Air Orton return at some point? The Broncos are having trouble running the ball. Another loss here will only lead to more calls for Tim Tebow when the Broncos return home.

GO PACK GO

:Packers: 34

:Broncos: 17

Hopefully we play a real good game. Get us ready for next week in Atlanta.

Well who do we have next week?

Wow... Is Razor actually picking the Packers for once?

Guess that means we have loss #1 on the season.

:Packers: 20

:Broncos: 10

You do not have an answer for The Man With No (first) Name. Unfortunately we have no offense.

I have this bad feeling in the pit of my stomach that we aren't going to do very well today...

But maybe I'm just hungry. lmao.

Champ Bailey (hamstring) is inactive for Week 4 against the Packers.

RE Elvis Dumervil (shoulder) is active. Bailey's absence is awful news for a Broncos' pass defense that was already going to be hard pressed to slow down Aaron Rodgers. Both Rodgers and Greg Jennings could be in for their best performances of the young season.

Also inactive for the Broncos are WR Demaryius Thomas, WR Eddie Royal, TE Julius Thomas, DT Marcus Thomas, G Manuel Ramirez G Tony Hills.

Packers declared RB Ryan Grant, FS Nick Collins, LB Jamari Lattimore, LB Frank Zombo, LB Brad Jones, RT Bryan Bulaga and DE Mike Neal inactive for Week 4 against the Broncos.

As previously reported, James Starks will get the start in Grant's place. With the Packers likely to get out to a big early lead against a Broncos team that will be missing Champ Bailey this afternoon, Starks could be in for one of the biggest workloads of his young career. He's a strong RB2 in all formats this week. Marshall Newhouse will fill in for Bryan Bulaga (knee) at right tackle.

Derek Sherrod, Alex Green, and Vic So'oto making their regular season debuts... All as back ups.. but I'd be lying if I said wasn't excited to see them on the field at least for a few snaps.

There's an ass whoopin takin place at Lambeau Field today!!!! :rock:

I don't remember who it was, but someone on MSG Channel last night chose the Denver Broncos to win this game :facepalm:

Our offense is so damn deadly. Our defense is too... Killing our chances of being elite.

We haven't held a QB to under 300 yards yet this year and it's looking unlikely we break that streak today.

Our pass rush is just so so bad... I'd have to say one of the worst in the league.

Our offense is so damn deadly. Our defense is too... Killing our chances of being elite.

We haven't held a QB to under 300 yards yet this year and it's looking unlikely we break that streak today.

Our pass rush is just so so bad... I'd have to say one of the worst in the league.

Going into this game, we're ranked 31st.

6 TDs for Rodgers, wow. He is the front runner for MVP for sure. Also Woodson is 1 away from the pick 6 record!!!

I was extra happy that it was him who got the pick six. He's got two more until he is the sole #1.

We had a really good win today leading into Atlanta next week.

Good news... Orton didn't hit 300 yards....