Sign in to follow this  
BwareDWare94

Dallas' Cornerbacks= Garbage

8 of Jason Garrett's 9 losses have been blown 4th Qtr leads... Not sure what to make of that stat.

Don't worry guys....the the Tampa Bay Buccaneer to the rescue! They'll be sure to get the Cowboys back on track.

Rape will ensue.

:yep:

But they did rush on the first field goal. The fact of the matter is you make a kicker do something twice when they shouldn't have to. There's no reason timeouts that don't stop a play from happening should nullify the play. That's all I'm saying. Especially plays such as this.

What? That's the whole point of calling a timeout. I hate that NYG did a low blow to make the kicker rekick but that's just the nature of the beast. The guy's job is to sink kicks and he failed to do so.. and we lost. There's still time to get into the playoffs so discussing rule changes or alterations this far into the season is pointless.

As for the secondary, yes.. they are garbage. Elam and Sensy did play some good ball but the rest of the guys were forgettable, except Newman. I want him cut in the same sentence as Bennett.

8 of Jason Garrett's 9 losses have been blown 4th Qtr leads... Not sure what to make of that stat.

It says our defense isn't good enough, because Romo hasn't been the cause of most of those losses.

It says our defense isn't good enough, because Romo hasn't been the cause of most of those losses.

I thought Rob Ryan was supposed to be a defensive mastermind. :shrug:

Don't worry guys....the the Tampa Bay Buccaneer to the rescue! They'll be sure to get the Cowboys back on track.

Rape will ensue.

:yep:

Don't be too sure of that. You put most teams in this scenario - and you're right, they'll beat the ever loving shit out of the Bucs.

But we're talking about the Cowboys here. I would not be surprised at all if they lost a close one.

Ryan wasn't good in Oakland, he wasn't good in Cleveland, what makes people think he'd be good in Dallas? Just because he's Buddy's son and Rex's brother...

Exotic blitzes are exactly like a gimmick offense. Once teams have enough tape, ot have seen enough plays, the good ones know how to adjust, and beat them, which is the reason why the defense isn't being as effective now as it was at the beginning of the season, and the defense is getting shredded late in games.

Also, am I the only one who thinks the biggest problem with the defense isn't the secondary... But the front 7? Every dominant 3-4 scheme has a true NT big man, the Cowboys don't exactly have one...

Phillips had some good 3-4's with Jay Ratliff, but that's because he knows how to use the one gap scheme properly. Robert Redford just doesn't.