RANGA

Merry Christmas TGP!!

Merry Christmas everyone, along with Ranga. :biggrin:

Merry Christmas TGP everyone enjoy it with family and stay safe in what ever you do

Well said Ranga. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone. :beerchug2:

Edited by Sarge
  • Upvote 1

Merry Christmas and or Happy Holidays my fellow TGPites! I've realized that I've gotten to the age where Christmas most certainly isn't the same anymore. I get more joy out of people opening the presents that I buy, rather than opening my own gifts.

• Upvote 1

Merry Christmas and or Happy Holidays my fellow TGPites! I've realized that I've gotten to the age where Christmas most certainly isn't the same anymore. I get more joy out of people opening the presents that I buy, rather than opening my own gifts.

I have his Christmas album and I personally think that all the songs on it are really good! :yep:

Merry Christmas TGP!!!

Not Happy Holidays though because that is some type of plot to destroy America and undercut our values. If you don't celebrate Christmas then just piss off please! :yep: :beerchug2:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

Lol@Cardinal.

To the rest of you, Merry Christmas! This is far and away the best football site I've ever been to, and I enjoy discussing things with you guys, even if we sometimes disagree.

Have a safe and happy Christmas, TGP!

Merry Christmas TGP!!!

Not Happy Holidays though because that is some type of plot to destroy America and undercut our values. If you don't celebrate Christmas then just piss off please! :yep: :beerchug2:

What the actual fuck? considering America is meant to be the land of the free how can you go at someone because they have a different view or religion? This has to be one of the most naive and dumbest posts I think I have ever seen on here.

:facepalm:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Yeah I've found I'm the same lately too. I really didn't even want anything from anyone this Christmas. But it's a great feeling giving presents to others.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Hope everybody had a good time with family/friends and remembered the real reason for the season.

• Upvote 1

Merry Christmas TGP!!!

lolwhuttranslated384267dn3.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

you know your dumb when bangy makes a fool out of you. loldevin. But I think it is pretty stupid that we as in the western culture has to stop saying merry xmas because some culture groups in North America don't celebrate it.

• Upvote 1

you know your dumb when bangy makes a fool out of you. loldevin. But I think it is pretty stupid that we as in the western culture has to stop saying merry xmas because some culture groups in North America don't celebrate it.

:yep: