Wee-Bey

NBA 2012 Game Thread

Guest Phailadelphia

As of right now, Harden has 40 on 15 shots for a 100.8 TS%. :panic:

What he's saying, though, is that Dirk flops hard and gets WAY too many bullshit calls in his favor, something that I have been preaching to my Mavericks fan best friend since the 2006 Finals.

He gets that absurd elbow graze call in which case the elbow graze actually occurs maybe 1 in 6 or 7 times that it's called. It's bullshit.

Clinched the Atlantic division! Now we can rest our guys and get ready for a first round match up with Atlanta most likely.

I'm very interested to see how Boston does this year in the Playoffs. If the current seeding stays the way it is now, they face Atlanta in the first round. If they just so happen to make it past Atlanta, they'd have their hands full because they would face the Bulls next. That would be one hell of a showdown and very interesting to watch! Let's see how that goes, and the winner of those two play the Heat in the Conference Finals and then I choose Miami to go to the Finals and win this year.

I'm very interested to see how Boston does this year in the Playoffs. If the current seeding stays the way it is now, they face Atlanta in the first round. If they just so happen to make it past Atlanta, they'd have their hands full because they would face the Bulls next. That would be one hell of a showdown and very interesting to watch! Let's see how that goes, and the winner of those two play the Heat in the Conference Finals and then I choose Miami to go to the Finals and win this year.

The Big 4 would definitely need to play perfectly in order to make it to the Finals. Not only that but our bench has struggled and against the Bulls, that is probably what would finish us off.

The Big 4 would definitely need to play perfectly in order to make it to the Finals. Not only that but our bench has struggled and against the Bulls, that is probably what would finish us off.

I really like Bradley and Steimsma, and Pietrus (easily one of the most underrated players in the league) usually steps up in the playoffs with either good defense or good offense. Hopefully he can provide both.

I really like Bradley and Steimsma, and Pietrus (easily one of the most underrated players in the league) usually steps up in the playoffs with either good defense or good offense. Hopefully he can provide both.

Bradley is great. Starting quality guard who can defend and hit 3 pointers. Pietrus is also a good shooting option but I just don't know how healthy he will be. Stiesma is a good interior defender but he provides almost no offense, isn't the greatest rebounder and gets into foul trouble very quickly. Honestly, aside from Bradley, the rest of the bench is very hot and cold.

Bradley is great. Starting quality guard who can defend and hit 3 pointers. Pietrus is also a good shooting option but I just don't know how healthy he will be. Stiesma is a good interior defender but he provides almost no offense, isn't the greatest rebounder and gets into foul trouble very quickly. Honestly, aside from Bradley, the rest of the bench is very hot and cold.

And unfortunately that includes Ray. His age has clearly caught up with him. Too bad he couldn't fight it as effectively as Reggie did.

Garnett is still a force, though. It's amazing. He's more consistent than Duncan, as far as effectiveness is concerned. If Duncan ain't scoring, the Spurs might as well let Splitter play.

If we lose to the Hornets...

Delonte West has been fined $25,000 for sticking his finger in Gordon Hayward's ear during Tuesday's game.

West got frustrated by Hayward's play and admitted to giving him a "wet willy" and getting caught up in the heat of the battle, saying, "I forgot the NBA is a gentleman's game." This adds another interesting chapter to West's colorful NBA career, but it shouldn't have any impact on his play. Apr 18 - 3:13 PM

Source: David Locke on Twitter

If we lose to the Hornets...

OT? Really?

Dwight Howard done for the season. He's having season ending back surgery.

ESPN didn't announce the rest of it, Dwight Howard and the Orlando Magic are done for the season. Can anyone say swept by Indiana? lol

Okay yeah...the Spurs own us. We're not getting past the second round this year...

Guest Phailadelphia

If it takes a concussion to Harden, both KD and Westbrook shooting 30%, and a 2OT to win....I really want OKC to face LAL in the playoffs.

• Upvote 2

If it takes a concussion to Harden, both KD and Westbrook shooting 30%, and a 2OT to win....I really want OKC to face LAL in the playoffs.

To be fair Kobe didn't have a great shooting game ever (just came up in the clutch near the end....typical Kobe).

Westbrook is definitely capable of shooting like that again though. He has nights like that. I wouldn't expect Durant to have too many off games like that too though.

For whatever reason Bynum didn't play from the third on which was interesting.

Guest Phailadelphia

To be fair Kobe didn't have a great shooting game ever (just came up in the clutch near the end....typical Kobe).

Kobe always has bad games against OKC. Sefolosha's length really bothers him. Going into the game today he was like 14-49 against OKC in the last 2.

That concussion elbow smash pissed me the fuck off. My god.

Indeed, anybody who says the "Citizen of the Year" didn't do that with intent is an oblivious fool.

Metta World War..I'm not buying his statement that the hit wasn't intentional..