Wee-Bey

NBA 2012 Game Thread

Guest Phailadelphia

I expected that kind of game after the way they played against Philly and Orlando. All things considered, their last 5 or 6 games have been against playoff teams from one conference or another and they went 5-1 in that span so I can't complain.

Can't wait for Dallas/OKC tomorrow night. This team is ridiculously good at home and it always gives them a boost when they hit the road after a home win. Should be a good one.

I expected that kind of game after the way they played against Philly and Orlando. All things considered, their last 5 or 6 games have been against playoff teams from one conference or another and they went 5-1 in that span so I can't complain.

Can't wait for Dallas/OKC tomorrow night. This team is ridiculously good at home and it always gives them a boost when they hit the road after a home win. Should be a good one.

Good thing it's on NBA TV and I won't be able to watch it. -_-

Rondo is too nasty. A 15-15-15 triple-double has only been accomplished by one other player in NBA history (Jason Kidd). It was his 4th triple-double of the season. No other player in the league has more than one.

I sure love beating the Knicks.

Rondo is too nasty. A 15-15-15 triple-double has only been accomplished by one other player in NBA history (Jason Kidd). It was his 4th triple-double of the season. No other player in the league has more than one.

I sure love beating the Knicks.

:yep: A 15-15-15 triple-double is really hard to accomplish and Rondo is surely showing Danny Ainge that it would be very stupid to trade him to another team...

:yep: A 15-15-15 triple-double is really hard to accomplish and Rondo is surely showing Danny Ainge that it would be very stupid to trade him to another team...

Or it could be just want Ainge needs to show off to potential suitors...

Anyways, 5 game win streak going on. We are now 1 game behind Philly, which would take us from the #7 seed to #4.

Rockets going for their 5 straight... (loss) icon_lol.gif

Up by 9 after 1 :corn:

Our bench is going to blow the lead anyway... Not much to get excited about. >_>

Guest Phailadelphia

The Thunder transition D drives me crazy sometimes.

Guest Phailadelphia

I posted this in the shoutbox but I guess I'll put it here too: There are rumors out there that OKC contacted Orlando requesting information in a potential trade, but first wish to speak to Dwight to see if he'd be interested in re-signing in OKC to form a big 3 of Westbrook, KD, and Howard. The alleged assets required to get him would be Harden, Perkins, and Ibaka.

Again, just rumors at this point but it's fun to think about. It's the ultimate Miami antithesis.

Guest Phailadelphia

This team's 4th quarter defensive and offensive execution is off the charts. I keep waiting for it to catch up with them and it just doesn't. It's going to bode extremely well for them if they keep this up in the postseason.

• Upvote 1

I posted this in the shoutbox but I guess I'll put it here too: There are rumors out there that OKC contacted Orlando requesting information in a potential trade, but first wish to speak to Dwight to see if he'd be interested in re-signing in OKC to form a big 3 of Westbrook, KD, and Howard. The alleged assets required to get him would be Harden, Perkins, and Ibaka.

Again, just rumors at this point but it's fun to think about. It's the ultimate Miami antithesis.

That would be an amazing big three, but I don't know that trading away two rising young players would be worth it. Harden/Ibaka/Perkins vs. Howard/Sefolosha/Collison :shrug:

This team's 4th quarter defensive and offensive execution is off the charts. I keep waiting for it to catch up with them and it just doesn't. It's going to bode extremely well for them if they keep this up in the postseason.

I was going to come in here and say that. It's freaking ridiculous.

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

Or it could be just want Ainge needs to show off to potential suitors...

Anyways, 5 game win streak going on. We are now 1 game behind Philly, which would take us from the #7 seed to #4.

Fail.

Wow, Philly really made a statement last night. The Atlantic division is theirs until further notice.

Also, forgot to mention the TERRIBLE officiating last night. Jesus fucking Christ.

NxKp8.gif

qqcanadian.gif

Someone tell me how the first is a technical and the second is not (the second also doesn't show Nash swearing at the official twice).

Guest Phailadelphia

The refs completely lost control of that game. There wasn't a bit of consistency all night.

Also, forgot to mention the TERRIBLE officiating last night. Jesus fucking Christ.

NxKp8.gif

qqcanadian.gif

Someone tell me how the first is a technical and the second is not (the second also doesn't show Nash swearing at the official twice).

Well you see, we all know Nash is a gifted soccer player as well. So the fact that he kicked the ball up and caught it, was just his way of picking up the ball and passing it to the ref.

Thunder didn't look good tonight. Aside from the crazy 4 blocks in 50 seconds by Ibaka, tonight sucked.

Guest Phailadelphia

They played the same way they did earlier against Washington - with zero effort. How are you going to let that team get TWENTY offensive rebounds? That indicates nothing more than a total lack of effort. It's just one regular season game but jesus.

Most inconsistent offense ever... We can barely reach 80 points on some nights... And then we have nights where we put up 37 points in the 1st quarter...

Thunder put the beatdown on the Bobcats that they should have put on the Cavs. Hopefully that wakeup call keeps them playing well for the rest of the year.

The Rockets are really struggling without Lowry. They can't defend or consistently beat teams they should right now. It sucks.

Guest Phailadelphia

Fisher will sign with OKC tomorrow.

Guest Phailadelphia

I'm pretty sure those players are trying to get their coach fired.

I'm pretty sure those players are trying to get their coach fired.

Well if that's the case, then they did a good job of it tonight.

I see the Bulls survived a scare from Toronto.