butta54

2012 NBA Draft

I don't know about anybody else but I CAN'T WAIT for this lottery so we can get closer to one of the most talent-filled drafts since the (in)famous 03 draft!!

I just wanted to know what everyone's top 10 prospects are looking like right now....

1.Anthony Davis

2.Terrence Jones

3.Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

4.Harrison Barnes

5.Jeremy Lamb

6.Cody Zeller

7.Perry Jones III (PJ3)

8.Andre Drummond

9.Austin Rivers

10.Brad Beal

I don't know about anybody else but I CAN'T WAIT for this lottery so we can get closer to one of the most talent-filled drafts since the (in)famous 03 draft!!

I just wanted to know what everyone's top 10 prospects are looking like right now....

1.Anthony Davis

2.Terrence Jones

3.Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

4.Harrison Barnes

5.Jeremy Lamb

6.Cody Zeller

7.Perry Jones III (PJ3)

8.Andre Drummond

9.Austin Rivers

10.Brad Beal

Austin Rivers. Really?

I'm not a big Rivers fan either, but I'm going off what the stock is right now

Austin Rivers is a bit too high,IMO..

This is only the second time that I've followed the NBA draft the same way I follow the NFL draft. Haven't tried to actually make a top 10 prospect, etc, but I've paid a lot of attention to it.

I personally want the Pistons to end up with Davis (The obvious one). But it's obvious we want, the other guy I would want us to take is PJIII, I think with the proper coaching and some bulking he could turn into a Aldrige type of player, being that we are probably picking #9, he might be there.

We struggled to score points often and struggled defending the low block, so getting a scorer or a big man im all for. I just don't want another guard in the first.

Barnes is an interesting prospect to me though, there are so many question marks around him, but I'd be happy if he ended up here.

Edited by DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

This is the first time I've looked forward to the NBA Draft in a long time. The Magic are picking 19th, in a deep draft.

Harrison Barnes is severely overrated. Was a total no-show during the NCAA tourney.

id like to see a Big Man like Fab Melo C Syracuse on the magic. we need a quality center who can play good defense not that davis is bad but adding a 7 footer would be good.

Fab is an idiot. I'm not even sure how good he'll be in the NBA. He needs to put on some weight if he wants to be covering NBA centers. He played great defense at Cuse, but has no offensive game whatsoever.

I'd be fine with Fab, we should look into depth at C or PG with the 19th pick IMO.

I wish my Bulls had a pick worthy of discussing, but since we don't If I was a Magic fan I would be asking to get one of these athletic swing men at SF or a PF because this class is filled with PF that know how to score the ball and the Magic NEED a second scoring option outside of Howard

howards trade talks are supposed to be heated up after the draft lottery

Don't listen to Sheridan and his stupid reports/articles. He is the only person out there reporting all this stuff, local Magic beat writers are denying it saying the Magic don't even know who their GM and direction will be yet, they haven't made a decision on Dwight and Dwight hasn't made a decision on Orlando. Sheridan is just trying to get hits on his webiste, nobody else out there will back up his reports.

No Thomas Robinson or Jared Sullinger in top 10?

Celtics have 21st and 22nd pick,I see us drafting a C or SG..I'd like to see Tyler Zeller in green but I'm not sure if he'll be there in time..I'm not a big fan of Fab Melo but that's the guy to follow..As for the SG,I really like John Jenkins,he's one of the best shooters on the board and he'll be there when Ray Allen's not in the mood..

In my mind neither Thomas Robinson or Jared Sullinger are top 10. Both are undersized for their position and won't be able to translate those post skills to the NBA. I think Robinson will be a hard worker and maybe able to mold himself in DaJaun Blair mode but that's it.

Well the first fact is that Sullinger is not 6'9 thats his list height but once measured he will come out closer to 6'7 and same goes for Robinson. Every year people get shocked that players are listed way taller than they actually are. Its not hard to look at the two and see they are really short. Neither of these players has a game comparable to Zach Randolph his post moves are the best in the game by far so if you are expecting two more Zach Randolphs then don't hold your breath. I def believe size isn't everything, but the less size you have the more skill you need and I don't see these two with elite skill

Robinson doesn't have the athleticism Griffin has. He won't dunk without a few steps heads start and even then he isn't high flying. If he is going to play on the block where he is shorter and can't get to the rim off vertical alone then it will be hard to for him to score when they collapse.

I'm just not a sullinger fan in the top ten. If he works hard he can become effective later on, but right now he looks to measure out around 6'7 and without a lot of explosion I'm not sold on his potential.

You guys are arguing over the wrong player(s).

jS3Qq.AuSt.79.jpg

I am going to be so excited when he gets drafted. I will automatically root for whatever team it is he goes to.

Royce White! I hope he goes under the radar cause he will surprise the NBA!

it makes much more sense to trade him after that then to keep him and risk him going Shaq on us. much rather go trade him for a few picks or players than deal with the dwight drama

1.The team has no GM or coach

2.Dwight hasn't made a decision on what to do

3.The Magic haven't made a decision on what to do

He isn't getting traded right away. Besides, if Dwight indicates he is willing to stay if the team does some things right, I'd rather gamble on having one of the league's best players long term than just trying to avoid some drama. Just wait and see what happens at GM and HC and what Dwight feels first. It annoys me that so many people are trying to talk about what is about to happen with Dwight when there are so many dominoes that need to fall into place first.

1.Anthony Davis

2.Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

3.Brad Beal

4.Thomas Robinson

5.Andre Drummond

6.Cody Zeller

7.Jared Sullinger

8.John Henson

9.Jeremy Lamb

10.Harrison Barnes

Cavs have 2 picks in this draft. Hopefully we can land a top 3 pick, would love #1. Then with the 24th pick take John Jenkins or Royce White.

That trade is so crappy for the Cavs lol.

Odom is a free agent I believe.

First, Thank you Bucman you are the only one other then me to post a list lol

Second, I think the Magic are getting a bad deal in that trade.

i think a trade like this http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=84pzfuz would be the deal dwight will be in.

Magic get: Varejo, Marion, Gibson, Walton, lakers 1st

Cavs Get: Turkgulo, Odom, Mavs 1st, magic 1st

Mavs get: Dwight

Wtf, Magic trade Dwight for a bunch of scrubs and move down a few picks in the draft? Thank God you are not GM.

Varejos is a stud big. Marion is Much better than Turkuglo, Gibson is a great scorer and walton is close to trash but had to take salary back but id buy waltons deal out

Varejao is a stud big? lol

Gibson a great scorer? Maybe off the court, dude is always hurt. I still wouldn't do that trade if I were the Cavs.