Milla4Prez63

The Superhero Thread

I think it's a safe assumption that it was Felicity. In like episode one, they played this scene for us and Barry was there with Oli at the grave. My guess is Barry goes back in time and she is able to be saved. No way they kill off Felicity permanently.

Yea, I'm going to be really disappointed if its who we all think it is and they get revived. The writers would have to blow me away.

Also, I'm all caught up in all the of the superhero shows, and, wow. It's like all these writers came together and said they were going to make every show great. Even Supergirl is pretty interesting.

Ward is probably my favorite part of AoS, that second to last episode was A.1.

• Upvote 1

Yea, I'm going to be really disappointed if its who we all think it is and they get revived. The writers would have to blow me away.

Also, I'm all caught up in all the of the superhero shows, and, wow. It's like all these writers came together and said they were going to make every show great. Even Supergirl is pretty interesting.

Ward is probably my favorite part of AoS, that second to last episode was A.1.

Greg Berlanti. Good writer, but very stupid person. "Arrow is just gonna stay to being realistic". Then years later about introducing "magic and mysticism" on Arrow. One of his gems. Edited by Spartan Havoc

New X-Men movie looks epic...I need to rewatch Days of Future Past

Also, maybe I'm being stubborn but I couldn't give a crap about Batman vs Superman without Bale as Batman.

Edited by BJORN
  • Upvote 1

Benedict cumberbatch really IS doctor Strange. Amazing. Can't wait!

• Upvote 1

IDK how to embed tweets but here's a pic of Punisher from Daredevil via EW:

daredevil-01.jpg

Edited by Spartan Havoc
  • Upvote 2

I wish EW would release this stuff every month...

Be careful on the interwebz my friends. Some attention-starved young man who claims he saw a test screening is dropping SERIOUS spoilers for Batman v Superman alllllll over the net and people are spreading it like an STD. We are right around 3 months away. Be safe.

• Upvote 1

CA3 ARTWORK

1157566_1666866823570390_346186785866086

10606235_1666580400265699_12365420777080

1933489_1666471663609906_177487285324734

12419080_1666118650311874_96373764727346

1914856_1665961420327597_556743516679684

1005503_1665390343718038_592303652442706

1412_1665389880384751_472334524631729739

Artwork is in spoilers because some fights may have been revealed...

BUT OMG BLACK PANTHER VS CAP? SO MUCH YES!!

Edited by Spartan Havoc

'Creed' Director Ryan Coogler Tapped To Lead Marvel's 'Black Panther'

After numerous rumors surrounding the director of Marvel’s forthcoming flick “Black Panther” -- including Ava DuVernay forgoing the opportunity -- it appears the comic movie studio has finally made its decision.
In the February issue of Empire magazine, Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige confirmed “Creed” and "Fruitvale Station" director Ryan Coogler as the film’s director -- which will feature a majority black cast and star Chadwick Boseman as T'Challa. For Feige, he said it is important for the film’s script to reflect the comic’s story of incorporating T’Challa’s origins in Wakanda.
"This one is important," Feige said. "Not only do you get an unbelievable lead character, but you also get all of Wakanda which is a whole new setting and culture to explore.”
:notbad: I haven't seen Creed (yet) but I thought Fruitvale Station was good for what it was, it'll be interesting to see how he approaches this movie, which should be substantially different from either of those, it's interesting to see a guy with such a short resume (IMDB gives him six director credits, including Black Panther) get to direct movies in such huge story lines

X-Men-Cast-Photo.jpg

How much BETTER this would have been with Michael B & Miles Teller :tissue:

Edited by butta54

FX Networks has ordered the pilot for Legion, the story of a troubled young man who may be more than human, it was announced today by Nick Grad and Eric Schrier, Presidents of Original Programming, FX Networks and FX Productions.

The pilot introduces the story of David Haller: Since he was a teenager, David has struggled with mental illness. Diagnosed as schizophrenic, David has been in and out of psychiatric hospitals for years. But after a strange encounter with a fellow patient, he’s confronted with the possibility that the voices he hears and the visions he sees might be real.

Noah Hawley (Fargo, Bones) will write the pilot and serve as an Executive Producer along with Lauren Shuler Donner (X-Men: Days of Future Past, The Wolverine), Bryan Singer (X-Men: Days of Future Past, Superman Returns), Simon Kinberg (X-Men: Days of Future Past, The Martain), Jeph Loeb (Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Marvel’s Daredevil), Jim Chory (Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Marvel’s Daredevil) and John Cameron (Fargo, The Big Lebowski).

The pilot for Legion will be produced by FX Productions and Marvel Television, with FXP handling the physical production.

Legion is just the sort of ambitious story that Noah excels at,” Grad said. “His adaption of Fargo for television was one of the most acclaimed television events in recent memory. It’s also an honor to partner with Marvel on Legion and to enlist such an accomplished team of Executive Producers to create this pilot.”

Legion is the latest project from Hawley and Cameron, two of the Executive Producers of the Emmy® and Golden Globe® -winning FX limited series Fargo.

and

FOX is in development on an action-adventure series HELLFIRE (working title), it was announced today by David Madden, President, Entertainment, Fox Broadcasting Company.

Set in the late 1960s, the series -- which will be produced by 20th Century Fox Television and Marvel Television, with 20th Century Fox handling the physical production -- follows a young Special Agent who learns that a power-hungry woman with extraordinary abilities is working with a clandestine society of millionaires – known as “The Hellfire Club” – to take over the world.

“We are thrilled to partner with Marvel to bring this world to television and build upon the vibrant mythology that has captivated fans for years,” said Madden. “These powerful and dynamic characters are complicated and larger-than-life, the pace and visual imagination are unrelenting, and the story takes place during one of the most explosive eras in recent history. We are so looking forward to working with this incredibly talented team.”

“HELLFIRE is a unique opportunity to be able to go deeper with some of these extraordinary characters, but to also dramatize new characters and give TV viewers a chance to experience this expanded world in an explosive way that everyone will be talking about,” commented Jonathan Davis, President, Creative Affairs, 20th Century Fox Television. “The action at the center of HELLFIRE will be dynamic and will satisfy the rabid fans, but that said, newcomers will surely be addicted too!”

HELLFIRE is a co-production of 20th Century Fox Television and Marvel Television. Evan Katz (“24: Live Another Day”), Manny Coto (“24”), Patrick McKay (“Star Trek 3”) and JD Payne (“Star Trek 3”) are co-creators. McKay and Payne will write the pilot script, based on a story by Katz, Coto, McKay and Payne. Lauren Shuler Donner (“X-Men: Days of Future Past,” “The Wolverine”), Bryan Singer (“X-Men: Days of Future Past,” “X-Men: Apocalypse”), Simon Kinberg (“X-Men: Days of Future Past,” “Fantastic Four”), Jeph Loeb (“Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.”, “Marvel’s Daredevil”) and Jim Chory (“Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.,” “Marvel’s Daredevil”) will executive-produce the pilot, alongside Katz and Coto, who will serve as showrunners.

I like Coogler for Black Panther, super pumped for that film. It's awesome to see so many Marvel characters being brought to life on the big screen.

• Upvote 1

Some of the Civil War Funko POPs have been revealed one of which gives off a somewhat minor spoiler...

That Scott Lang will indeed take on the Giant Man persona.

I'm gonna need to watch that again when I'm not at work and can crank the volume, but we've got a release date for season 2: March 18

AWWWWW YESSSSSSSS!! :) :) :) :)

I'm still pissed that they decided to release it a week before BvS tho... That would have made up for DC's bitch move moving it back so it wouldn't compete with Civil War.

Edited by Spartan Havoc

but doesn't a week before do more harm to BvS? that way (if they do it right) all people are talking about when it comes to superhero stuff in the week leading up to BvS is Daredevil Season 2, undercuts some build up

AWWWWW YESSSSSSSS!! :) :) :) :)

I'm still pissed that they decided to release it a week before BvS tho... That would have made up for DC's bitch move moving it back so it wouldn't compete with Civil War.

that is in no way a puss move? It's called business :yao:

If DC didn't move then Marvel would have moved. Neither wants to lose money over a pissing contest.

but doesn't a week before do more harm to BvS? that way (if they do it right) all people are talking about when it comes to superhero stuff in the week leading up to BvS is Daredevil Season 2, undercuts some build up

No Netflix show is going to hurt ANY movie let alone a big one like BvS

Edited by butta54

No Netflix show is going to hurt ANY movie let alone a big one like BvS

Very true, the impact is probably going to go the other way, by which I mean that if they'd set it for BvS weekend then people would put off watching the Netflix show to go see the big blockbuster in theaters. My main point was that there's nobody who's gonna say "no, I'll wait on going to see the super hero movie that just came out in theaters because I've gotta watch this Netflix superhero show that just came out."

Edited by oochymp