Milla4Prez63

The Superhero Thread

Meh. The first one made money, but lets be real, it wasn't anything special....

Hopefully stuff happens in Ant-Man 2 before the last half an hour. Such a drag to finally get to some solid content in that movie.

I dunno if it really belong here but anyone watching Heroes: Reborn?

Glad to see the Ant-Man sequel get greenlit. It will be interesting to see what other movies Marvel is planning. But for now bring on Deadpool and Civil War.

WB is releasing a Killing Joke Animated Movie that will be rated R :ooo::panic::ooo:

WB is releasing a Killing Joke Animated Movie that will be rated R :ooo::panic::ooo:

heard Mark Hammil and Kevin Conroy are on board.

I thought Mark was done doing the Joker and moving on for good?

I thought Civil War was coming out before BvS, my bad.

As for the Killing Joke, that is going to be awesome. Can't wait, that is the best Batman graphic novel I've read personally. As for Mark Hamill, he's never done with the Joker bro lol. He voiced him in Arkham Knight again, and he's said before that if they make a Killing Joke movie he wants in. I think he's at a point where he's just going to be picky about voicing the Joker since he's put in so much work with it before. He said Arkham City was his good bye, but he's still doing more. Can't say that I blame him. But he's going to be great in Killing Joke, that movie may have me more pumped than BvS tbh.

Oh ya ,I am not mad or anything about him doing it. To me, he IS the Joker. His voice, anyway. It's just that he's retired from the role like 7 times, lol. He's the Brett Favre of the Batman universe. There are finally some suitable replacements out there for him now. I think maybe that's why he is still doing it, other than for the money. He was gonna retire at a time where there really wasn't anyone out there able to replace him. Now that there is... He is going to keep it on lock down as much as possible. Ha.

EDIT: ok...fuck it...everything keeps going down...just search it... lol

EDIT AGAIN:

This has to happen, IMO :yep:

This Is What Bryan Cranston Could Look Like As Mr. Sinister

Brandon Davis - 10/12/2015

unnamed-154935-154947.png

Earlier this week, Bryan Cranston revealed that he would like to play a Marvel villain.

More specifically, Cranston said that he would like to play Sinister. Following the internet craze set in motion by Cranston's comment, our friend BossLogic has created an impressive mock-up of what Cranston might look like if he were given there role exclusively for ComicBook.com.

So, what do you think? Are you ready to watch Mister Sinister, Bryan Cranston, terrorize the X-Men in the future? Take a look at the exclusive art work in the gallery below, which also includes BossLogic's rendition of Hugh Jackman on a poster for Old Man Logan.

LINK:http://comicbook.com/2015/10/12/this-is-what-bryan-cranston-could-look-like-as-sinister/

Edited by BucD

My only experience with Mr. Sinister is from the X-men animated series years ago (which was kinda cool, because that version was fairly grey instead of full on villain, from what I recall.), so that would be really cool to see.

We really need Cranston in a hero role (and not one that dies 30 minutes into the movie).

A new rumor suggests that Mark Ruffalo will next appear as Bruce Banner/Hulk in Thor: Ragnarok.
The report comes from JoBlo out of New York Comic Con, citing “inside sources.” The report states that Thor, facing Ragnarok itself, will team-up with the Green Goliath. While it’s unclear what the ratio of Banner to Hulk screentime will be, Hulk is said to be a featured “prominently” as part of the supporting cast.
The rumor also states that a third planet, in addition to Asgard and Earth, will factor into the film’s plot. This is almost certainly going to lead people to assume, again, that Marvel is setting up a Planet Hulk movie, but fans should remember that there are 9 worlds on Yggdrasil, and each constitutes a planet of its own.

:devious:

THE FLASH OMG!!!! :panic: :panic: :panic:

Real review to follow :shifty:

Rumors have it that Netflix is developing a Moon Knight series. Not gonna lie. I'm pretttttty excited (if it's true). Anythign Netflix does is pretty much gold at this point, and Moon Knight is bad ass.

IDK about the Netflix universe though. There just wasn't enough action in Daredevil for my tastes. I hope Jessica Jones is better at least action-wise.

Edited by Spartan Havoc

I didn't have a problem with it, but origin stories aren't always super tight on the action anyway. And to be fair, you are pretty picky. :laugh: I also have no expectations for Jessica Jones.

yeah, I'm with JD on this one, I thought it had plenty of action for a first season/origin story, but I've always been a huge fan of the DD character so that may have something to do with it

on another front, Gotham and Agents were both basically build-up episodes this week, should make next week interesting

lol I just noticed that I didn't say that the "fuck it and search it" edit was for the DD season 2 trailer that leaked. It kept getting taken down.

But here it is if you haven't seen it...

skip to 1:28 for the teaser trailer

• Downvote 1

Tom Cavanagh HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Upvote 1

lol I just noticed that I didn't say that the "fuck it and search it" edit was for the DD season 2 trailer that leaked. It kept getting taken down.

But here it is if you haven't seen it...

skip to 1:28 for the teaser trailer

I already posted this.

• Downvote 1

Word is spreading fast around the internet that FOX has given Fantastic Four rights back to Marvel with a new MCU movie coming in 2020.

Arrow !!!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS! THE GANG S GETTING BACK TOGETHER