Milla4Prez63

The Superhero Thread

Deadshot, everyone (in his civilian get-up)

CD2KtsfWEAAxmzo.jpg

Finally, a Wild Wild West sequel.

• Upvote 1

Casey Queen everybody

494c4945703b39c8716aca73bfa2e4752ea2498a

So, Age of Ultron was awesome. Mid credit scene got my body ready...

• Upvote 1

So some spoiler talk.

Quicksilver dies. Hulk decides to reject a romance with Natasha and goes his own way to who knows where, Thor goes off to look into the infinity stones and Stark leaves the team and considers settling down with Pepper, Hawkeye also retires to spend time with his family. They leave Cap in charge with Natasha with a new Avengers lineup of Captain America, Black Widow, War Machine, Scarlet Witch, Vision and Falcon. Which is weird since earlier in the movie Falcon told Cap that he had no interest in avenging. An interesting end to the movie but we all know everyone is getting back together to fight Thanos, who in the mid credits scene has decided to take things into his own hands. OH MY GOD SO PUMPED!

Edited by Millabrock420

So some spoiler talk.

Quicksilver dies. Hulk decides to reject a romance with Natasha and goes his own way to who knows where, Thor goes off to look into the infinity stones and Stark leaves the team and considers settling down with Pepper, Hawkeye also retires to spend time with his family. They leave Cap in charge with Natasha with a new Avengers lineup of Captain America, Black Widow, War Machine, Scarlet Witch, Vision and Falcon. Which is weird since earlier in the movie Falcon told Cap that he had no interest in avenging. An interesting end to the movie but we all know everyone is getting back together to fight Thanos, who in the mid credits scene has decided to take things into his own hands. OH MY GOD SO PUMPED!

Do you think they're setting up a Hulk movie? Idk if it will be Planet Hulk or not, because Earth's heroes didn't trick him into leaving. Maybe his own movie will set that up and explore that. I have a hard time seeing a new Hulk trilogy though, so they're going to have to mash it up. Honestly didn't like that whole deal with black widow and how he went away. They could've ended it with the people of earth forcing the Avengers' hand and making Hulk leave.

What do you think of Ultron as an enemy? Didn't it seem kind of easy? He was at his most dangerous when he got in a quinjet :lol: Brilliantly performed though.

Why do you think they killed quicksilver off? I thought it was stupid. Can they maybe not hold onto his rights? It didn't even have an impact on me just the way it was done. Scarlet Witch was amazing. Kind of got a taste for how horrifyingly powerful she actually is.

All around fantastic though. I wish they would've had even more Ultron dialog, especially between him and Vision, those were some of my favorite parts of the movie. Veronica too :D

I don't think Planet Hulk is in the mix, he'll be back for Infinity War and nothing with him is expected in between then.

Ultron was a good villain but they could've done more, he's one of the Avengers' biggest villains but he felt a bit underpowered here. One of my few complaints about the film.

I felt like they felt they needed to kill someone just to do it, and they choose Pietro. I don't know how I feel about it yet.

I don't think Planet Hulk is in the mix, he'll be back for Infinity War and nothing with him is expected in between then.

Ultron was a good villain but they could've done more, he's one of the Avengers' biggest villains but he felt a bit underpowered here. One of my few complaints about the film.

I felt like they felt they needed to kill someone just to do it, and they choose Pietro. I don't know how I feel about it yet.

Like I said, didn't live up to the hype.

I thought it did. I think they did a better job fleshing out all the characters on the team and the action was better, especially when the Avengers were together fighting as a team. My only complaint is that Ultron needed some fleshing out as a character but I still left the theaters excited, it was awesome.

Ultron is supposed to be a huge threat, and he really wasn't that at all.

Agreed, but it didn't make the movie a disappointment to me. There was a ton of characters to flesh out in this movie and we got to see some more of some that haven't been given love to this point. With that said, it's time to chill on the Black Widow stuff. She's had enough time to shine, but I guess Marvel wants to shove that ScarJo TNA in our faces as much as they can.

just got back from Age of Ultron, it was awesome, now for some more specifics:

I think we'll see ripples of Quicksilver's death in Scarlet Witch, I think we already saw some of that (when she told Ultron she'd just died) so I think that'll be an interesting dynamic to watch moving forward

I think Hulk leaving was largely just an excuse to leave him completely out of the next few projects, I did wonder about some variant of the Planet Hulk narrative, but I'd be kinda surprised if that's in play with everything else they're doing, and I know Ruffalo has seemed hesitant about doing a stand alone Hulk movie

and Thanos taking matters into his own hands is gonna be awesome

All Thanos does is sit on his fucking chair and look smug.

Lame.

I don't think Hulk leaving was an excuse to leave him out of movies, they didn't give any excuses for why he wasn't involved in anything between the two Avengers films. It just kind of fits Banner/Hulk's personality, in the comics he has joined and left the team a ton and in this universe (especially this movie) you can see he doesn't believe he should be a part of this team. He thinks he's a loose cannon and Scarlet Witch getting in his head and having him destroy a city scared him. He doesn't like to fight and just wants to be left alone. That's why he turned away Natasha and left the Avengers to be alone. It makes a lot of sense for the character.

I'd love to see a stand alone Hulk film. There is a lot of theories to why we aren't getting one. One being that Universal may have to be involved. But I'd love to see a movie about Banner finding himself and learning to cope with his issues after the events of this movie and eventually end with the discovery of Thanos or something somehow, prompting him to re-join the Avengers for Infinity War.

Edited by Millabrock420

Going to see AoU in T-minus 9hrs :devious:

Edit: Got to the theater and it was packed so I got up and left. Guess I'll be waiting a few more days :sigh:

Edited by butta55

I love Rosario Dawson. I'd stalk the shit out of her. :laugh:

So butta, you went and bought a movie ticket and left before the movie because there was a lot of people there? lol

• Upvote 1

Dude, it's opening weekend, what did you expect?

It was 9am on a Sunday.....I expected a small crowd lol. But I took the L, I'll just go again next week or something.

• Upvote 1

So did you get a refund? Lol.

Oh of course lol.

I'll sit on top of someone before I leave a movie I paid for without getting my money.

---------------------

Also on another note. Episode 2 of Daredevil is one of the best episodes I've ever seen on a TV show.

Edited by butta55

The fight scene in episode 2 had me shitting bricks.

• Upvote 1