Favre4Ever

[Official] TGP ESPN Fantasy Football League

I am not bitching.. haha. Kila wanted to "revisit" it for whatever reason and you seem just as willing. :p.

Revisit all you want.

sorry, that was more of a general comment about digging this horse up to kick his ass again, looking again I realize it did look like that was directed at you and I apologize for that, I was in class when I posted it so I wasn't really paying attention :p if anything more directed at Kila

nice of you to ignore the rest of my post tho ninja.gif

If we aren't going to bitch about it anymore, why should we keep responding to each other about it... Isn't that just going to keep it going? Is that not going to do the opposite of what you (and I think all of us) want?

The horse has been beaten to death, butchered, and turned into glue.

If we aren't going to bitch about it anymore, why should we keep responding to each other about it... Isn't that just going to keep it going? Is that not going to do the opposite of what you (and I think all of us) want?

The horse has been beaten to death, butchered, and turned into glue.

fair enough, points have been made, we know where everyone still stands on it, nothing is really to be gained

So revisiting the infamous JD trade, through 5 weeks:

JD Got:

Arian Foster 91 Pts, Ranked #1 in RBs

ODB Got:

Tony Romo 46 Pts, Ranked #28 in QBs

Antonio Brown 34 Pts, Ranked #36 in WRs

ODB is currently in 9th place while JD is sitting in 2nd place in our league.

I still think its an unfair trade, but its hardly fair to evaluate now, given that both Brown and Romo have had bye weeks, and Foster has not.

You guys are so sensitive about the subject, geez lol. Well more so oochy.

I just thought I'd look at the numbers and post them just for comparisons sake. There were a lot of different opinions at the time of the trade and a lot of "what ifs". Now, a quarter through the season we could analyse the trade (just for fun, I'm not trying to argue, whats done is done) and see who got the better end of each deal.

sorry for getting pissy, but I'm really not sure there's much to analyse so I don't see what bringing up the numbers is other than to say "look, this trade ended up as lopsided as everyone expected" so I apologize for assuming that's what you were trying to do, but I'm not sure how anyone could really expect a nice discussion after the shit storm the trade caused initially, though I'd really rather not add another five pages about this trade.

Otherwise in the league, Jose's team is kicking some ass, he got a couple steals in Richardson and Ridley, and maybe we should just be glad F4E gave him Andre Johnson for Matt Ryan, Jose would be almost untouchable

Edited by oochymp

Someone had to lose the battle of the undefeateds.

Another week of underachieving. I had two guys left to Bays 1, only down by 7. Projected to win by 9. MJD goes out, with 0 points and my kicker, projected to get 11 points, gets 1. Don't really know what to do anymore, lol. :shrug:

I will tell you guys, that as much as I suck ass, I won't quit on the league and will do my part to not make each week an easy win. Can't say the same for my actual team though. :laugh:

• Upvote 1

6-1 tied for best record in the league.

Three game win streak. Moving on up.

...my team is helpless lol

Luckily for you, you got me this week. :corn:

bizarre, the top five in the standings in this league are the same as the top five in points, I'm not sure that I've seen that happen in a fantasy league

BEST RECORD IN THE LEAGUE!!! OHH YEAH!!!

OUTSIDERS 4 LIFE!!!

BOOM.

168 point explosion in the battle of 2nd-place. (Thank you Doug Martin for nearly a third of that.)

So sorry, Bay. :p

Also congrats to Kila on his first win of the season. Time for him to make a playoff push. :troll:

I love scoring the third most points for the week and losingfacepalm.gif

Man, that last game I had was one close ass game. I thought Colston was going to burn me, he had I believe had 8 points in the first half. I was happy to see him not get the ball in the second half lol

Epic showdown for first place this week.

I beat you once, Jose, it's time for you to go down again.

I'm trying to draw some space to go away with first place but you guys won't stop winning! This has been one of my best Fantasy Football years. This match is payback time. Last time all of my players underperformed. This week may be a little different. You're lucky Gronk isn't playing because he's been tearing it up for me lately averaging close to 20 points a game. Let the better team win this week! I'm feeling good about this week... First place showdown! let's see how this goes! Just so you know... I'm staying in first place. lol :panic::party::Banana:

I'm trying to draw some space to go away with first place but you guys won't stop winning! This has been one of my best Fantasy Football years. This match is payback time. Last time all of my players underperformed. This week may be a little different. You're lucky Gronk isn't playing because he's been tearing it up for me lately averaging close to 20 points a game. Let the better team win this week! I'm feeling good about this week... First place showdown! let's see how this goes! Just so you know... I'm staying in first place. lol :panic::party::Banana:

All I hear are excuses.

You, sir, are going DOWN.

So far, still close! This is going to be a very close match up lol

I will play spoiler...even though my team is dogshit. ATL doesn't go down without a fight Jerruhmie. :nope: