Sign in to follow this  
Thanatos

Favorite NFL Play 2011

What was you guys favorite play from the 2011 season?

I'll throw a couple up here from Carolina games, Newton's first TD pass made me think maybe we had something special here:

This play, though, was simply incredible. It doesn't result in a TD, it's a simple 25-yard QB run on 3rd and 9 against the Redskins, but... well, just watch it. I think this one has to be my favorite play.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d82361156/Newton-25-yard-run

Edited by Thanatos19

What was you guys favorite play from the 2011 season?

I'll throw a couple up here from Carolina games, Newton's first TD pass made me think maybe we had something special here:

This play, though, was simply incredible. It doesn't result in a TD, it's a simple 25-yard QB run on 3rd and 9 against the Redskins, but... well, just watch it. I think this one has to be my favorite play.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d82361156/Newton-25-yard-run

Victor Cruz's 99-yard TD in a crucial part of the game versus the Jets.

Easy choice for me this year.

• Upvote 2

There's probably better ones, but I can't think of any at the moment.

• Upvote 1

One of my favorites from the Packers

Non-Packers

I didn't want to repost videos that are already up here. But the best play of the year HAS to go to Eli - Mario Manningham; the catch on the game winning drive on the biggest stage, the superbowl.

My fav regular season play was Jerome Simpsons flip TD play.. That was one of the best TDs I've seen in a while.

I know it wasn't asked for, but my favorite regular season game was Saints vs Packers kickoff. The game came down to 1 play 0:00 secs on the clock. Epic.

My favorite post season game was Saints vs 49ers. That game instantly became a classic in my eyes.

Go to 2:39

Edited by blotsfan

A few come to mind as far as favorites.

The comeback in Pitt with Torrey Smith scoring the go ahead with 8 seconds left.

The play in the AFCCG when Bernard Pollard tipped and interception to Jimmy Smith to get the ball right back.

as far as athleticism it has to be the Jerome Simpson front flip in my dind.

I know it wasn't asked for, but my favorite regular season game was Saints vs Packers kickoff. The game came down to 1 play 0:00 secs on the clock. Epic.

My favorite post season game was Saints vs 49ers. That game instantly became a classic in my eyes.

You could definitely make another topic and ask what people's favorite game was last year. That would be a good topic to open up.

I'm pretty sure I know what Giants fans answers would be, and the same with Niners fans. :p