Sign in to follow this  
BC

Felix Beans A-Rod, Breaks Hand, Crowd Taunts A-Rod

I was so damned close to going tongith and the other thing I had going on got cancelled. So pissed I missed getting to chant A-Rod sucks as he left the field in pain :rock: :rock: :rock:

• Downvote 1

I hate the Yankees as much as anyone, but really, dude?

He was our first overall pick, leaves town to a division rival for $26 million, becomes the cockiest asshole in sports, roided, and became a Yankee. He's still booed at every at-bat. People who don't even know what baseball is around here bad-mouth the guy. He should be one of the most hated guys in the league still, amirite? :shrug:

"control problems" right...

Sounds like a bitter pitcher beating up on the New York Overpaid Douchers.

Everyone's different, but personally if DeSean Jackson was left writhing in pain after a hit from Ware, I would be all pumped after he just lit him up but once I saw the player was injured and suffering, I wouldn't be excited anymore.

I know A-Rod is an overrated douchebag but really,it ain't funny to laugh when someone's injured..

• Upvote 1

It ain't funny to laugh when someone gets injured ala Johnny Knox, but when a player who roided to the extent that he developed a body that somebody called "masculinity perfected," I have no issue feeling kind of happy when something like this happens. It is not life threatening and he deserves any trials and tribulations that come his way in baseball. The mere fact that he can blast a baseball at any given moment is proof enough that he roided, and I hope he never sees another World Series birth, let alone a win.

Probably an upset Seattle fans because they been in the dumps for years.

Is it funny A-Rod broke his hand? No. Is it funny Mariners fans taunted him? Yeah, a little lol. Lighten up guys.

• Downvote 1