Sign in to follow this  
housemd

AFC South Power Rankings

When your line isn't helping you and your WR's aren't getting seperation downfield, what do you want him to do?

This is the biggest thing. Last week was a group effort of suck and can't just be pinned on Gabbert.

Big Ben is a good QB. however i do think Herb Taylor and Guy whimper are both worse than any Pittsburgh Olinemen :yep: also Note that Ben is an ELITE QB while Blaine is a Young QB who still doesnt have Much QB Experience in the NFL and College.

You described Guy Whimper in this thread like he's a handicaped moron or plays football in his free time..He's certainly not worse than Legursky or Kemoeatu..

You described Guy Whimper in this thread like he's a handicaped moron or plays football in his free time..He's certainly not worse than Legursky or Kemoeatu..

Whimper has no technique hes sloppy with his footwork.

Edited by 56AceInDaPlace

Whimper gave up 14 sacks in 15 games last season (which was the most in the league). I'd say he holds the advantage in suck over Kemoeatu and Legursky.

Whimper gave up 14 sacks in 15 games last season (which was the most in the league). I'd say he holds the advantage in suck over Kemoeatu and Legursky.

This. :bag:

He's so bad at playing tackle that his career highlight isn't stoning a DE or making a great block, it's a catch and run on a PA roll out on Monday Night Football when the game is out of hand:

I dont know man, legursky is seriously one of the worst O lineman I have ever seen and watching the Ravens-Jags game form last year your beloved RT is by far better than Legursky.

I dont know man, legursky is seriously one of the worst O lineman I have ever seen and watching the Ravens-Jags game form last year your beloved RT is by far better than Legursky.

Whimper statisticly is the worst starting Linemen in the NFL

1. :Texans:

2. :Colts:

3. :jags:

3. :Titans:

I can't decide whether to put Jags or Titans at #4..Leaning towards Titans,probably..

1. :Texans: Rodgers raped the shit out of them with 6 TD's and the best defense in AFC hasn't looked that good at all(except JJ Watt)..Still,they remain #1 in this division and I don't see that changing in next few weeks..

2. :Colts: After an epic win against Green Bay,they looked awful yesterday..I'm still not putting them lower but I think that will change after Week 7..

3. :Titans: I must say I was impressed by the way this team held us in that tough game..They should go up after Week 7 as I think the win against Steelers has given them more confidence and they aren't lolTitans anymore..

4. :jags: Bye week..

here's my (probably biased) opinion, though really the bottom three are pretty interchangeable:

1. :Texans: - the space below them indicates how far entrenched in the #1 spot in the divisional power rankings they are

2. :Titans: - here's some may think my bias comes in, but they looked good in that win over the Steelers, the only question is does it say more about us or more about the Steelers?

3. :Colts: - okay, good win against the Packers, but power rankings are all about what have you done lately, and what they've done lately is get destroyed by the Jets

4. :jags: - outside of the game against the Colts this team hasn't looked good at all and with Oakland, Green Bay, and Detroit coming out of the bye it's not looking up

2. :Titans: - here's some may think my bias comes in, but they looked good in that win over the Steelers, the only question is does it say more about us or more about the Steelers?

That is exactly what I asked myself after Thursday night..The thing is,the Titans really looked good in that game and that's a sign of improvement after all those painful losses..As for the Steelers,I think that game has shown us that we haven't taken some "easy" games seriously(Raiders,Titans) and that we should do our best no matter who our opponent is..

Hey, where's that guy that was saying the Jaguars had one of the best defenses in the league and would be contenders this year? I believe that was his way of reasoning as to why they took a punter early in the draft. Did he disappear? I'm not even sure I remember who it was.

He was banned for the extreme homerism and his constant attacks on other people.

That was jagsfan4lyfe or something like that.

Edited by Thanatos19